Naughty Prince - 1

Naughty Prince

" Yah yang woo rin , why do you want to go home so early ? Do you have forgotten our plans after this? I have to buy something for baekhyun's birthday ! " 

i sighed .

" i'm so sorry jaekyung , but my dad .. he was sick . i need to go home ASAP . next time okay ? i promise " after giving a smile to my best friend, I returned to clean up my books on the table and leave my classroom . tomorrow is baekhyun's birthday , jaekhyung's dearest crush who one year older than us  . she has had a crush on baekhyun since she was 14 years old.

sorry friend , but my single daddy needs me more .

woorin's house 

" dad ? i'm home ! are you okay ? lets go to the hospit- what the hell is this ? where are you going ? " when I opened dad's door room , , I saw my father was correcting his tie around his neck. he looks very healthy and his face showed no signs of illness . 

" mind your words young lady , hurry up ! go change your school uniform into a pretty dress that i bought just now . we're going to my boss house and -"

"what ?! wait wait , dont you realize that you've lied to me ?! i've a lot things to do with my friends and you ruined with called me with a lie ? i'm done " 

" sweetheart , you must to help me , This is about life and death, if i can not be promoted, i  will be stuck forever as ordinary clerks okay ? you already 17 years old and i have to earn a lot of money  to send you to go to the university okay ? now go change your uniform into something pretty and i'll wait you in the car . go now " after my father holding both my shoulders, he went downstairs and left me angry and sighed heavily.

i closed my eyes . 


when dad's car had stopped , i turned my head to the left and right even foward and backward just to find my dad's boss house . this area is a residential for wealthy people where for seven generations endless their wealth . lucky damn .

" listen here woorin , president kim's residence is not a place you can go easily alright ? try not to cause problems okay? if you make trouble, i will be fired ! " 

" i know dad , i'm 17 years old alright ? " i rolling my eyes while opened my seat belt .

when i stopped infront my dad's boss house , my jaw dropped . the hell ? why their hous- no i mean , residence  !  are so  big ?! 

" i know sweetie , i know . just don't be too over reacting infront of mr kim alright ? " 

After the bell ring twice , finally a 50 years old man has appeared infront of his door and opened his arms to greet my father . 

" how are you mr kim ? "

" yes im fine thank you , i was waiting for you to come ! this is your daughter ? "

" annyeonghaseyo , my name is Yang woorin . nice to meet you mr kim " be nice woorin , be a nicest young lady in the world . 

" aigoo , your daughter very polite ! she has a good attitude and pretty face , well maybe she can be my daughter-inlaw someday . are you okay with that sweetie ? "

after that , both of them burst out laughing and I just smiled wryly . I could feel there was an agenda that was made by Mr Kim and my father  to me,  that's why my father forced me to follow him.

Caught you daddy .

" please come in , yang joohyuk ,  we'll discuss something in my reading room while enjoying a bit okay ? just lets our kids play first . "

I just smiled and frowned, his child ? boy or girl  to be invited to play together with me ?

" Woorin , let me introduce my son, Kim Jong in . he had a bad temper because too pampered but he's a nice boy . jongin ! go down son , woorin already here ! " 

 someone is going down stairs with a lazy step with both of his  hands put in his jeans pocket . 

and ... i have no idea whether that's an angel or a human being .  his white shirt  that made his tanned skin looks very prominent  , his wet brown pink hair like after taking a bath and the most worst thing and that makes my eyes stuck to him is, his handsome face like a  prince charming . 

" this is yang woorin , take care of her while we were away okay ? let young people hang out joohyuk " WHAT ?! DAD ! NOT YOU TOO !  


After i sip a cup of tea , I can feel the atmosphere was awkward to me because the guy in front of me did not blink at me with his flirt eyes .

i clear my throat " So , you're kim jongin -"

" just call me kai " 

" okay "

" so you , that old man clerk daughter ? " 

" yy-yeah "

he chuckle " ordinary people "

i scoffed . What ? why is he so acted? I really like to punch his face ! he was a year younger than me and he was very rude ! i have to keep calm , I have to remember my father . damn you kim jongin , today is not your day handsome boy .

" why ? are you mad ?"

i draw in my breath while closing my eyes and i smiled .

" no , i'm not . now i'm so bored , so what we want to do now? playing a chess ? or -"

what we both can do in this room? " 

" what-"

in a blink of an eye , kai push me to the wall and he lifted my hands and stick  it on the wall as not allowing me to move .i was really suprised by his action . he looked at my face with a grin on his lips . 

And the most worst is , he takes my lips away .