— baby, it's your song

— a dumpster for your thoughts
 — t.001
inspiration: luhan - your song (致爱)
if there comes a day when you forget all our promises, it is okay. we still have this song and i'll sing it to you. baby, it's your song.
story notes: 
+ a heartwarming story about childhood friends whose paths somehow cross once again.

+ story's timeline is from 1995-2015 (present).
+ in 1995 the guy and girl was around the age of 5, making them about 25 in 2015.
+ they got separated when they were about 7 years old.
+ they achieved their dreams of being a singer (male) and an office worker (female).
+ female moved to seoul, south korea when she received a job offering.
plot: summer of 1995, an earthquake with a staggering magnitude of 8.2 struck bal-ri, south korea. houses and buildings collapsed. personal belongings were buried. friends and family were separated but worst of all, hundreds of lives were lost.
a natural disaster group from seoul was dispatched to help the citizens in bal-ri. the team helped them clean up their home, provide food and shelter, and helped locate the whereabouts of family and friends. unfortunately, many children had lost their parents and were sent to a foster home where new miracles were awaiting to happen.
amidst all the young children who were afraid, two young individuals path intertwined and blossomed into a bond stronger than anything. they found each other and promised one another they would never be separated.
"i'm going to become a singer and earn a lot of money! then i'll have enough money to buy a house and take care of you forever and i can sing you songs every night."
"i want to be an office worker! like those girls who are pretty and wear dresses and skirts a lot and can cook good food!"
2 years later they were separated when a family had adopted the striving musician to seoul, south korea. all contact was lost. a year later the striving-office worker was adopted and moved to incheon, south korea.
their lives began and dreams were achieved. their paths crossed with other individuals and relationships blossomed. they were never next to each other physically and had no clue where the other individual may be but still, they remained in each other's heart.
"i made it--i finally did it. i know you're out there somewhere...listening to this. where are you? you may have forgotten about all our promises but this is for you; i wrote this song for you."