Chapter 1

The Life We Once Lived

Minghao looked at the clock, his room completely silent to the point you could hear the clock tick, even though his enemy was nearby.

It had been a whole year since Seventeen had disbanded; but the members made a promise that they'd all stay living together so nobody would forget the great times they had, but sadly for Minghao and Junhui they were forced into staying inside and having to disguise themselves if they were to go outside, this wall all due to the incident that had caused Seventeen to disband.

Basically, what happened was that Junhui and Minghao had been dating since the start of Seventeen, both keeping the relationship on the down-low so the fans wouldn't know, but as time went on Minghao seemed to be drifting away from Junhui and socialising more with Lee Chan and Joshua, causing Junhui to feel asif Minghao had an affair going on - so Junhui being the pudding he is decided to set up revenge, a revenge which included Seungkwan, Junhui had set up a date where he'd be sat with Seungkwan in Minghao's room and as soon as Minghao was about to walk in, Junhui kissed Seungkwan.

Minghao completely changed after seeing this, from being the least problematic guy in the group to always bringing up issues of which the other members had to compensate for, until when winning an award Minghao finally broke down, stole the microphone and said the following

"Though we have won this award, I fail to feel the excitement that my members must be currently feeling, To me this award means simply nothing, maybe the reason must be that someone I loved, Someone I would have died for - Wen Junhui - decided it must have been a good idea to kiss with Seungkwan, there you have the truth of how much of an inconsiderate snake Wen Junhui is, he does not deserve this award, neither do I for exposing him, Seventeen's brotherhood? Bull, what is brotherhood when 2 of your members hate eachothers guts."

After that, Pledis had told Seventeen they were no longer a thing and made the two Chinese members go into secret lifes, forgetting fame.

-

"You can't still be mourning over it, can you?"

Junhui said, looking down at Minghao from the top bunk he slept on, only to be blanked by the younger boy

"Do you ever even use the manners you used to have? I asked you a question."

 

"Want an answer? I am mourning, and when people are mourning NORMAL PEOPLE would leave them to it, but you - being your nosey stuck up snobby 'Oh i'm the Child actor Wen Junhui!' self, of course you wouldn't consider that, would you?"

Minghao snapped, standing up and walking to the other side of the room

 

"You're no fun, stop being a hyprocrite anyway, I bet you kissed Lee Chan once or twice anyway!"

Junhui replied, walking over to Minghao and sitting beside him

 

"That's where you're wrong, I never felt attraction for Lee Chan, we were simply friends, if we had kissed anyway; Lee Chan or I would have told you, we are both honest people."

Minghao said, sighing as he knew the elder would not let him move away from him

 

"Maybe thats why you two were the most problematic then, overly honest - Being an idol consists of you putting on a fake 'nice' persona but of course you and Chan wanted attention, didn't you? If it wasn't for you, Little Hao, then Seventeen would still be a group, a happy group aswell"

Junhui said, smiling fakely at Minghao

 

The door opened, Lee Chan walking in from his schedule.

Since the debut in 2015, now it was 2020 and Lee Chan still looked the exact same, but now his hair was just a light brown bowl cut and his voice had gotten lower, considering he was now 21.

 

"You two, today on the radios a fan asked if you were okay! Isn't it nice to know that your fans still support you?"

Lee Chan said, patting both of their shoulders and smiling

 

"Skip the sweet talk, Maknae."

Minghao said, standing up and giving Lee Chan a rude look

"Who else will be back around now?"

 

Chan gulped, looking at his watch

"Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Mingyu and Wonwoo should be back in a few minutes"

 

Minghao smiled, the one person he still trusted to talk to was Wonwoo, Wonwoo was the guy of the group that made sure that if Junhui decided to throw insults at Minghao, he would pay.

 

"Oh god it's -er Wonwoo coming to save Minghao the gazelle again, i'm not ready for another Romeo and Juliet drama scene!"

Junhui said, smirking

 

"Shut up Jun, Mingyu is dating Wonwoo and Mingyu thinks your a aswell so theres that for you, now i'd like to see a member who actually wants to stick up for y-"

 

Minghao stopped, being interrupted by a back hug from Joshua

"I'm home early, Stop fighting you two."

 

Minghao and Jun sighed in syncronisation, Joshua was that kind of guy that was like a high-schooler, his crushes never died off, and he'd been crushing on Minghao ever since they met, always trying to get in the way of the relationship to try to get Minghao to fall for him, but Minghao didn't find Joshua his type, he'd just never had the balls to admit it.

 

-

Flashback

-

The 13 boys walked up onto the stage as Seventeen was called, they'd won the MAMA award for 'Best Artist', all of the members were smiling except for Junhui, Minghao and Wonwoo, who had been keeping a close eye on Junhui.

Jun tried to put his arm around Minghao considering they had to stand beside eachother but Minghao grabbed Jun's wrist, twisting Junhui's skin till Jun let out a slight shout, the fans all questioning what had happened, Seungcheol was speaking, but Minghao had so much to say, it was almost as if his body carried him to Seungcheol and stole the microphone, but it was him.