Five

The Boy Named Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Uhhh...... I don't even know what am I writing now.. but do enjoy.

--------

Jongin stirred from his sleep. He suddenly felt the urge to open his eyes and snatched his phone beside him, stare at the watch as the lighting shone across his face way to bright, making him to squinted his eyes before realised what time it is.

2.24 a.m. What the--

He didn't even knew why he suddenly woke up in the night. He put away his phone and stared at the ceiling, not knowing how sleep back anymore as his eyes were very very conscious now.

He had tried to close his eyes but as much as he wants to drift back to dreamland, he can't. He sighed. Tucking away the blanket, he climbed off his bed and went to get some drinks. He silently whined about why the hell did he suddenly woke from his dream.

I wanna sleepppp...

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo had just finished his work as he gathered the things to clean up in his bedroom. He put away all of his pens and used papers in his school bag and clean his study table before climbing onto his soft and cozy bed.

He had just studied for his upcoming test tomorrow; which is History. He'd done many readings about the history of the country and anything that will be coming out in the test. Actually, he already understood everything about it (being the very cleverest and concern about his GPA he is) but he decided to reread again, trying to find out what he had probably missed.

He ended his study session at exactly 2.30 a.m. and went to bed to let his brain rest. He doesn't even know why or even when his mind drifted to this one person...

 

 

 

 

 

"Yo, Jongin. Come on, let's go." Sehun waited for his best friend to come before they go to the cafeteria to meet their two other best friends. "Wait, wait!" Jongin, who was busy scrolling something on his phone before putting it back into his pocket and went away with Sehun.

"What did you do jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter