Three

The Boy Named Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo opened the door that leading to the rooftop of the school. Warm breeze hit his face and he smiled like he had just won something big.

He ran straight ahead and stop until he is infront of the railing. He took a long breath in and let it out with a satisfied smile.

Finally! Good to be out from prison!

He giggled. He then proceed to take pictures with his camera, turned to left and right and even back. He took everything that he found beautiful and keep taking it, not noticing the presence of someone behind. He turned back around, facing the door, smiling widely while looking at the pictures that was taken by. Again, he giggled. 

Still holding the camera, he let out a loud yet long satisfied sigh. Still unconscious that someone was there, he let out his voice.

"Wuahhhhh~~~~ Good to be out~~~~~~" he laughs at his own silly words. 

When he was about to take another picture, he heard a sound of a can got kicked by something; or rather...someone. He turned around, staring at the can that now was visible in his eyes.

Is...someone here?

He took a step forward, slowly moving towards the other side, where he thought someone is there. "Is there someone at there?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

. . . Dammit, Kim Jongin! You always ruined everything!

Jongin can see that the boy was coming closer and closer, and he was backing away and stopped when his leg hit something. He looked down. His own bagpack. He rolled his eyes, took his bag and slung it on his shoulders before walking towards the boy.

"Is there someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter