you are my sky

my Sky

listen to kiss me song while reading :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFfKb_WEkCE

Jung min’s p.o.v

“settle down with me,

Cover me up,

Cuddle me up……”

My mp3 player played this song of Ed- sheeran kiss me. This was the song in my favorites playlist. I sat in the window seat in the class during the lunch break closing my eyes listening to this song wich always filled my heart with every word and the feel it would give out.

I can feel lots of eyes on me, some fangirling and  staring at me, many writing letters for me, many holding gifts yet hesitating to come to me. I knew all of this and I am used to this now. I am handsome and love myself a lot than others. My tastes are unique , some people think I am weird.

I slowly opened my eyes looking at the beautiful clear blue sky and I had a smile on my lips . I love blue sky since I was small, because my mom always told me nothing is impossible in life like sky which just is spread across  yet changes itself along situations and adjusts and also shines brightly even after it rains .

I took a long breath and let out a sigh crossing my arms around my chest. The song was on repeat mode and it just makes my heart beat more listening to it.

 Later, I went to library just to borrow some romantic  novels, and there was my sky who loved sky. I saw a girl who was day dreaming looking at the sky, but she looked too cute and kind and humble. That’s when I saw her for the first time. Her long hair falling down her shoulders almost till her waist and a cute bow clip , staring the sky unlike me and smiling and her short uniform skirt and her long  toned legs and her sculpted physic and more than all that her eyes which showed so much expressions at a time staring at the sky . It was like a big love arrow entered into my heart. I stood there just staring  at her like how I look at sky with all the emotions overtaking me and my heart.

The bell rang for the next class and I went back to class with my other 4 classmates of mine where we were altogether called as SS501. We had debuted recently from DSP Media , yet we would love to attend school like normal students when we are free from schedule.

I went back to class , to my seat near the window , and I saw the same girl coming into my class, my eyes widened seeing her in same class and yet wondered how I have not seen her before , she directly went to Kyu jong hyung and spoke casually, they both seemed too friendly and the arrow of pain pinned my heart. I did not know what I was really feeling. I just sat staring at her the whole afternoon .

The bell rang at last and I saw the same girl coming towards me and my heart started beating soo fast and my body tensed in an instant.

“ jung min ahh!! she is ___ u/n , my childhood friend, we are classmates from kindergarden. “ kyu jong hyung  introduced her to me, I gave a big smile and said hai to her.

She was shy but was little bold and stretched her hand for a hand shake and we shook hand and heart was about to blast from that touch of such warm hands.

“ hai, I am Park jung min! nice to meet youJ!!” I could only manage to say that with my racing heart.

“hai! I am a big fan of SS501! I love all your style of singing . nice to meet you too.” She replied  with a beautiful smile.

“thankyu” I replied shyly.

Though she spoke only little her plump lips were soo tempting for me to kiss . I just wanted hug her then and there. Just to feel her heartbeat. Her arms around me and her warmth getting into me and my lips pressed to her neck.

Even though I stood in front of her with a smile but my mind was doing soo many things around her , I could not help and control my mind.

Thanks to my manager that we got time to attend school continuously for a week. I would just find her where ever I go , my eyes always started searching for her.

I could not define how it feels when I look at her. There was mixed emotions in me, from hate to love to lust to truth. I just did’nt know wht to say but when ever I see her my mind would only shout, “hug her”.

She would be all happy with the hyungs playing sometimes and help us studying and doing our assignments because of our over busy schedule and speaking a lot with all and her innocent smile and laugh . I just could not control my heart from falling for her. I wondered she thought I was a bad boy and she would become silent when she spoke with me, nor she would become serious when she saw me.

I dono know when I changed so much, I dono why I became like this who was full of myself and never thought about anyone except that I respect my members and parents and my manager. But this feel was different, it was beyond friendship,I think I am  in love. She was ruining my heart beautifully without my knowledge.

Yes!!! I was in love with her. And I wanna be loved by her too. But …..... what if she rejects my proposal.and if hyungs come to know , kyu hyung may feel bad and things will turn too awkard. How can I approach first when soo many fangirls die to be loved by me. The y charisma image…. What will happen to that?

Arghhhh!!!! I am frustrated now. I  need some time to clear my thoughts. I am going to my home.

I went to a place where there was a big tree and a river flowing and beautiful sky view. That was my home from childhood, a home which solves all my problems and shares all my happiness. A place which I found for myself and which made my heart feel light when  ever I am there.

Your p.o.v

I went to class as usual but I was excited that day! My childhood friend had called and told me that SS501 will be attending classes for a week as they got some time.

I literally danced and jumped in my room for 2 reasons. One being able to meet my friend  kyu jong after quiet long time as he was busy in his debut and I was proud of him being successfully achieveing his dream and second…… second reason …. Should I say?

Because I can meet HIM. The one who made my heart flutter, the one who was lively, joyful and yet had his style.i was already a fan of SS501.

That morning when I saw him in school with other boys I could only see his face and not anybody around. I could not concentrate in class but I spent the whole morning calming my heart down realizing we are in same class .

I went to my favorite place in school during break to calm my racing heart. I went to the corner of the library where it had an awesome sky view. I love sky!! I sat there staring at the sky and I could only see his beautiful killer smile, the image was printed in my eyes, and it made my heart beat faster.

I came back to class from library and saw him listening to song closing his eyes and smiling. I just wondered whom is he thinking and smiling , can I possibly go to that place? I was suddenly pulled back to reality by kyu jong when he pulled me to his seat. I greeted all the members and all were soo humble.

The leader being totally handsome and the chubby cheeks guy’s dimpled killed me  right there. And the maknae with his rabbit kind teeth made me feel to hug and protect the cute one and my friend kyu jong had changed soo much than before but his personality remained same, thankful and humble and kind hearted.

We all became close and kyu jong took me near HIM, you know, He was tooooooo handsome. His expressive eyes and cute red lips and flawless face, my heart could not take it anymore but I controlled my racing heart and managed to smile and with lot of courage I stretched my hand for a hand shake and we shook hand.

Kyaakkkk!!!!! I don’t wanna wash my hands for centuries now!!!! His warm hands and the soft skin. I could just melt. I could manage to speak little, I was too shy and nervous.

I would catch him staring at me sometimes but my expression would change suddenly without me knowing but he would manage to make me feel he was not looking at me but some other person around me. That disappointed me .

I wanted to get close to him, wanted to joke around and speak like more than a friend . the feel inside was killing me.i could not concentrate in class. His face got imprinted in my brain and eyes always had that picture and I could not help but to just follow him where ever they went.

As I was kyu jong’s friend it was not really difficult for me to communicate but I still had my circle of friends to in school.

Every day I would reach back home and listen to his songs and kyu jong had gifted me their album and so would just stare at the photobook for hours together and still can’t get enough of it.

But the next minute I would think, how can I reach a star in the sky, he is the brightest star in my sky. I could only love in my imagination and not in reality.

I was confused, I had heard a lot about him being said he was a playboy who would make girls fall just for his smile but eventually I realized that was anti fans who made up the story and he was really pure and who had a beautiful and lively heart.

Kyu jong would talk about all members when we occasionally met. He would say how jung min helped him in fashion wear and trends and how he was expertized in health supplements and would always advice members to take care  of their health.

I wanna run to him and confess, but what if my love you would turn out to be as normal fan’s love to him because he would receive thousands of letters from fans and gifts everyday  and I would be one among them.

I dono what to do so I decided to go  my favorite place which I use to go with my dad in childhood.

A big tree along the river bank and beautiful sky view and the small sound of the river flowing . it was like a music for me and the sky view and clouds would give answers to all my questions in life.

Jung min’s p.o.v:

I sat leaning my back to the tree with my headphones in my ear and still the edsheeran’s kiss me song playing .

“I wanna be loved.

I wanna fall in love” I was talking to myself closing my eyes just imaginig her in every word of the lyrics of the song that was coming out of ear phone which reached my heart. Cool breeze touching my face which made me feel like she caressing my cheeks.

 I was in HER world.

Your p.o.v:

I went to my favorite place and sat near the big tree listening to the water flowing with the subtle music which was coming from the river, the cool breeze which made me wanna stay in his arms that instinct.

I was in HIS world.

Author’s p.o.v:

As it was getting dark soon  both decided to go back home and when  both passed the tree and came to the road , and that’s where  both met, both got surprised to meet eachother at that place as no one else knew about that place except themselves.

“anneyong! Jung min –shii! How come you here?” you slowly walked towards jungmin .

“anneyong! This…. Ahh… but how come you are here too?” jungmin asked back.

“this is my favorite place which I use to visit with my dad from childhood. I love the sky here and the river flowing” you explained and jung min was surprised with your words of loving sky view.

“me too. But I found this place myself. It just helps me comeout of any situation” jungmin spoke outrightly without any hesitation , as he was not the one who would show his sad or annoyed faces except his smiling face.

“ I love this tree here and mainly the sky view” jung added and awkwardness was filled there.

“don’t miss this chance jung min! Be a man and confess! ” jung min spoke to himself inside.

“since we both love sky view , can we watch the evening sky and sunset together?” jung min offered with all courage and you accepted, that is what you wanted too.

You both stood there watching the beautiful sky turning blue to orange and different shades of orange and red mixing .

You slowly felt jungmin closing the distance between you and him and  tried to hold your hands and you suddenly look at him surprised.

“hmmm…. Will you be my girlfriend?” jung min asks with all his courage putting out but his voice shaking a little as he spoke.

You are too surprised with what he asked you. You thought did you hear it right… is this really happening or is this a dream?

Seeing your expression jung min continoued to talk. “my feelings for you are sincere, I am not a play boy , I really love you, believe me” jung min confesses with all his ego left behind.

You suddenly put your index finger on his lips before he continued to speak, “ I know , you are not a playboy. And …….”

Your cheeks are all red from blushing and your finger still on his lips, you look deep into his eyes.

“I love you” you confess and he smiles at you shyly and within no second he pulls you from the waist and crashes his lips on yours and you melt in his arms with that soft lips touching yours. The kiss is soft and slow, just the perfect way to confess.

You both break from kiss , foreheads still attached and smile at each other . jung min pulls you into a hug . his arms hovering you completely. A bear hug where you are lost in his warmth and where he was craving for the hug from the time he saw you first time.

You close your eyes and just stay still and let both of your hearts do the talking. Heartbeats syncing and his lips pressed to your neck and your warmth penetrating inside him. That was like a dream for both of you yet a reality where both of your dreamz came true.

 

“ My heart’s against your chest,

Your lips pressed to my neck,

I ‘m falling for your eyes,

But you don’t know me yet

And with this feeling I’ll forget, I’m in love now”

“kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We’re falling in love”

 

sorry being on half haitus from writing... will upload more ff's soon :)

i hope this ff sufficed you all :)

please subscribe and comment