Moonlight

Moonlight (Eng Vers)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonlight

By RUOLAN

Twitter acc: @lolanggs

 

Luhan a man who lived in the 80s finally found his true love in the land of China. Lu Han as if struck by the elegance of the new woman he met at that time. Clean, white skin, pink cheeks flushed, her tiny mouth and tiny feet were so beautiful. The woman was named Yi Yun. It's a name that is very alluring the hearts of men. Luhan included in the nobility there, actually fell in the trap of the love of a beautiful woman of simple circles. Their first meeting occurred when Lu Han stopped at small shop Yi Yun's father. At that time, Lu Han did not put the slightest curiosity to the people who were there. However, when a woman named Yi Yun it out, make the eyes and mind of Lu Han stunned. Lu Han could not reveal her beauty, beauty Yi Yun like moonlight night often illuminate the night in beijing. Without a doubt Luhan took the woman's acquaintance. But unfortunately she was too shy to meet with Lu Han and she was even back into the house and did not want to get out for some time. Slim and lean body belongs to Yi Yun again made Luhan lured young, red shirt that became a symbol of luck is very suitable worn by a woman who called the Yi Yun. Lu Han had time to see if Yi Yun with embarrassment peek himself from inside the house. Luhan floating smile, Lu Han took the initiative to ask the name of the girl.

"Excuse me, sir." Said Lu Han call small store owner.

"Yeah,  is there anything I can help young master?" Asked the store owner is none other than the father of Yi Yun.

"May I know the name of your child?" Asked Lu Han sweet smile toward the father Yi Yun. Mr. Liu appeared surprised when the host asked the name of his daughter. Worried and anxious time to haunt Mr. Liu. Luhan family but the family is not usual, he was afraid if Luhan would enslave her. With shaking hands Mr. Liu mentions the name of his daughter.

"Yi Yun. Liu Yi Yun, sir. "Said Mr. Liu is still staring downwards dared not stare directly at the aristocrats.

"Yi Yun? A beautiful name. "Said Lu Han is still fascinated by the beauty of the new woman he knew it.

Since the incident Luhan with happy smile visit the shop belonging to Mr. Liu, just to buy groceries and come face to face with Yi Yun. Everyday, Yi Yun beauty increasingly making Lu Han fascinated. Sometimes Lu Han asks Yi Yun to accompany him to relax. Luhan without knowing it, a woman named Yi Yun also put a sense with the nobility. Yi Yun was no longer embarrassed to hang out and make friends with Lu Han. But as another classic story, the love of a prince of the ordinary person is impossible. For the prince, love is something that should be given to a princess instead of a bum. Lu Han and Yi yun love hindered by status. Luhan Parents know if his son had fallen in love with a poor girl from one of their villages. It has long been the messengers of Lu's father to follow Lu Han who always left the house during the day until dusk. And how surprised Master Lu to realize if Lu Han fall in love with a child from small store owner. Mr. Lu did not accept, he vowed to separate is son fro, the daughter of .

This time Lu Han Yi Yun boldly invite to go out together. Luhan that riding a bicycle also asked permission to Mr. Liu, Mr. Liu would be happy to allow Lu Han requests. But the worry back into Mr. Liu heart. How not, it turns out all this time her daughter had also fallen in love with this young man. Mr. Liu winced inwardly sore, afraid that something bad will happen to Yi Yun. Yi Yun dressed very beautiful to this day, long hair into two braids that she looks very sweet in the Lu Han eyes. Lu Han took Yi Yun hands into his grasp. "Please, princess." Said Luhan invited Yi Yun to ride his bike. With flushed Yi Yun smiled and looked not afford to see Lu Han handsome face. Lu Han returned his smile and then pedaled away from the shop belonging to Mr. Liu.

On the way, Lu Han deliberately pedaled slowly. Nothing special this time, just a cool breeze in the autumn that accompany them. Yi Yun seemed a shame to hold Lu Han waist. His hands were just touching Lu Han clothes. Lu Han brought Yi Yun to the edge of the lake. The scenery there is stunning, the leaves that fall in this season of make the scenery look more beautiful. Lu Han put his bike in a big tree. He also invited Yi Yun to sit back and relax near the lake. Until now no sound they spend, just gusts of wind and rustling leaves on the tree. Lu Han and Yi Yun sitting together enjoying the natural scenery is visible yellowing and brown in front of their eyes. Lu Han back to steal a glance at Yi Yun. He enjoyed every inch of the beautiful Yi Yun face. Nice nose, thin lips, beautiful eyes and clean skin. This further makes Luhan addicted to Yi Yun. Yi Yun realized if the man beside her now have long noticed of herself. But Yi Yun chose to pretend not to know because she was too embarrassed to see or hear the melodious of Lu Han voice. And that's when Lu Han puts his hand into her shoulder. Shocked, Yi Yun was turned toward Luhan. Lu Han handsome face looked calm as he looks ahead. Yi Yun do not understand the purpose of Lu Han but her do not refuse Lu Han hand was on her shoulder because Lu H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter