Chapter 42

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
I wake up in Jungkooks arms in the same position we fell asleep in, Namjoon is already out of bed pulling on socks. I climb out of Jungkooks embrace and sit on the bed rubbing my eyes. "I don't want to go to school." I whine. "Calm down, it's almost actually it's not. We still have a couple weeks until winter break, you'll survive. I'm gonna go eat. Get changed and wake up the sleepyhead." He smiles and leaves the room. 
 
I shake Jungkook and peck his lips, he smiles and wakes up. "I'm going to shower, get changed." I tell him and grab some clothes. I shower, change and eat a waffle before going to check on Jungkook. He's all ready and we decide to go to the bus stop, I put in my headphones and listen to EXO songs. They released a new song called Wolf and I think I'm obsessed with it, I rest my head on the window of the bus and enjoy the music.
 
At lunch I eat with Josh and Brian, they entertain me and I enjoy my time with them. 
 
*********
After school I go home and do homework, the next couple of weeks this happens. It's been a month and we're going back to school after the break, it was a relaxing break for me. Jackson and I went to Cuba for the holidays and enjoyed the warmth, sand and beaches. I'm sad it's over but I can't wait to see Jungkook again, a little distance was nice though. 
 
"Distance from him was good, right?" Jackson asks me as we drive home from the airport. "Yeah, even though we texted a lot." I respond. 
 
While in Cuba I got my hair cut so it's just above my shoulders, I wear it loose more often since the ponytail is really small otherwise. My hair used to be far down my back but not anymore, Jackson likes the change and says it suits me well. 
 
While in Cuba I saw Brian and we got talking, he stayed a few days and we had loads of fun together, this kid always so funny. We got closer which I'm happy about, he's a good friend.
 
This Thursday we start our exams and I'm really nervous about everything, it's my last year and I don't want to screw things up. Next week Thursday we start second semester, I'm going to change my timetable so I take Drama instead of biology first period. Same with challenge and change to travel and tourism, I've always wanted to take that. 
 
As for sports, wrestling was postponed till semester two because lots of people were busy studying. I'm going to sign up first thing when we get back, Jackson and I get home and dump the luggage in the living room. We both go to our bedrooms and fall asleep in an instant.
 
 
A/N: It was really short but if I added the rest it would be too long. I'll post the rest tomorrow afternoon probably.