CHAPTER ONE [INTRODUCTION]

ALL I EVER WANTED WAS LOVE

I guest you already know my name..

you don't? well, it's Rachel

I'm very young,beautiful(hehehhehehe), rich

and intelligent except maths.

geez!!! i hate that subject!! the most annoying thing

before my boyfriends. erm. i mean EX boyfriends.

well, i'm very rich. 

not me. my family was..

But just becase i'm born to this rich family

i got everthing i want. money,cars,channel..

but something's missing.

i need a love. TRUE love.

Although,i already date many times

but still, i never experience that true love.

why? because all guys that i dating is seriously

idiot,annoying and weirdo. hmm.

well let me talk about themm..

 

my first boyfriend, is a jackson wang.

i just met him in Hong Kong ,

well, i'm going to traveling with my girls.

he is really handsome, wealthy, and have

a smile that could melt your heart and of course, i love him..

i tried to love him but i failed. he is a sleaze ball! Damn it!

arrgh! i really want to punch his handsome face. how could this 

wild and y creature turn out a sleaze ball?? he flirt with every girl who alive in this world - the waitress, the air hostess ,the cashier-girl and even my girls. he doing it infront of me!! he'll never ever be honest and serious with me even if he tells me he is.  and then, i broke up with him because i dont want to spoil my reputation and my life. Arghhhh! i crying like river.. and then i build a bridge.. to move on.

 

my second boyfriend name's choi min ho. and no doubt that he is have a handsome face and rich. i met him at the xbox store. i'm falling love with him but hmmm. he's 'awe-im-just-a-kid' guy.how annoying! this sweet guy just need to grown up. he feels absolutely comfortable living like he'll never die and still 12 even though his armpit already hairy.he hasn't a serious job or even any kind of job. well,thanks for his family who known as wealthy family, he still living until today. he sleeps over 10 hours a day. seriously min ho? im slept 8 hours only in a day. he knows well the release date of the next versions of 'world of tanks' and 'gta'. and he will begged his mom to buy one of these software packages. in summary : he totally helpless. he expects me to glued to him like an over protective mommy. he'll only want me to cook,clean up,earn money even live for him. Excuse me~~ i break up with this man and get a thousand miles away from this dude. he's really a worst nightmare that i ever had.

 

my nest boyfriend is ok taecyeon. handsome and rich? hell yeah!

but i really don't know how i'm stuck with this type of man. he was a mr always right. he always right and i was always wrong. jezz! remember sheldon say,if you don't mind, i'd like to stop listening to you, i always note it before my first date. with this kind of guy it will be the one and only time to address him, i mean, a simple 'goodbye' will do.his ego will always be in the first row of our relationship. do i need this kind of boyfriend? NO! NO! i can't hear you?~~~ NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! it's so good to thrown him in the garbage. so, i break him and ditch him, tata~~~

 

The most annoying boyfriend that i ever had was name kim soohyun. his name is like angels but NO to the attitude, i admit that he was handsome face that could send you to grave. but he was a control freak. what? he think beacuse he have so much money, taht i could bow to him,, hell no!! he always have a big problem with the lenght of my dress,with a random glance from another guy and even my father's co worker.every single we separated, he always :

- phone calls every 15 minutes.

- dozens of lashings every each call.

- tones of suspicion every second call.

- his favourite sentences 'where are you ,who are you with right now and why do i hear a male voices.

Come on!!! even my father's voice! i really like his attention but it's really cross the line. i hate beeing controlled. i break up a week after that beause this is the 21st century, i have been liberated from that.

 

Oh sehun. the 'i- me-myself -guy'. he really love his self.

blerrrr~ our first dinner togetherin luxury restaurant.he'll be kind to let me check the menu.but you know he was.. he will give me a dozen of comment according to my order starting from my manner of speaking with a waiter and ending with my uneducated gastronomical manners. All these things he'll say with a snooty bumbling smile. i don't wanna look like an idiot every time we meet. i leave him alone in the restaurant as a sign that i break with up.. ARGGGGhhhhh!! i wish i'll never see you again.

 

Jeon jungkook. he was young than me. so he's cute than... i'm just falling for him and ended to be his girlfriends. the day i date him, i just found him was a grumpy cat guy. he sulks and nuff for no reason . what?? i didn't do anything wrong! the caps lock voice. the swear words and even abusive languange,hysterical pranks are among his trademarks. i may think there are no realtionships without such emotional accidents but accidents happen accidentally and his drama queen behaviour is permanent. 

do you wanna know how i break up with him ? :

well,it's was fine morning.i was already wake up and prepare for 

breakfast and of course, i  already bath. jungkook came out and greet me in the ear, "good morning,babe" wow~ such a stink mouth?? i think i want to thrown up. i try to hiding my feelings. he tried to kiss me and i dodged it, "errr, i'm bored. how about we playing brush our teeth??" i'm tried to say it without hurt his feeling. he frowned. "are you just say that my breath is stink??" and suddenly sulk. he packs his cloth and say 'i broke up with u'

seriously?? we broke up just because your stink breath?? well , it's your fault!!!! jeezz!!!! :P

 

and now im stuck with someone name's mark tuan.

he's really a fairy tale prince. but i didn't know if we in relationship..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

heyyyy~~~~ it's me..

sorry for any mistake

fuh~~ its very tired to type and at the same time searching.

i'm enjoy doing this.

oh! i need co-author... <3

Hope you enjoy it!!!! 0~^