part 1

You're So Mean...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Got7’s dorm:

 

 

There’s a peace of calm in the dorms. That’s what always happen when they got a break after concert. But the piece broken with a scream…

“I hate you Jaebum hyung!!!” the main vocal, Youngjae’s scream can be heard in their whole side of dorm. The other members who laying down, woke up abruptly at the chaos. Mark and Jackson who spent their time on the floor, immediately sit up and see the door to their leader and main vocal’s room.  The two maknae and Jinyoung whose inside their respective room come out to see what happen. The leader, Im Jaebum walk out from the room in annoyed face. Before he get farther, he turned to Youngjae and boldly said to his lover;

“It’s true though.” Youngjae’s face become red at his words.

“Shut up!! I hate you!!” Youngjae continue screaming and slam the door shut. Jaebum went toward Jinyoung’s room without other word and practically shut himself inside Jinyoung’s blanket. Mark and Jackson feel the tense atmosphere, creeping away to the door slowly and get out form the dorm, don’t want to involve into the lover’s fight. Not when Jaebum’s face looks like going to explode by any second. Jinyoung notice the two and eying the other two members and gaze them to leave the room, following the Chinese member. The maknaes understand the gazing and follow their hyungs.

The dorm become quiet again when the members out. Jinyoung stood outside for a while, taking a deep breath before get into his personal room that located inside the maknaes’ room. Jinyoung can see the leader covered himself with the blanket and didn’t talk anything.

‘This will going to take a while.’ Sigh Jinyoung. He get closer to their leader and sat beside. He get the blanket off from Jaebum’s face and start to talk.

“Okay, Im Jaebum. Confessed now.” Said Jinyoung while stare at him sharply. Jaebum lay his head on Jinyoung’s lap and answered;

“What? That I love you so much?” asked him in teasing manner. Jinyoung can help but chuckle at that. Jaebum really know how to put his serious face off. They smile at each other for a while. But one person can’t seemly to smile at the words. Youngjae, who stand outside with intention to apologize at his behaviour (even though it’s Jaebum’s fault), froze at the door outside Jinyoung’s room.

‘What’s that supposed to mean?’ Youngjae questioned to himself. But he still didn’t get the answer. Then, he heard Jinyoung’s voice and once again he feel like his heart going to fall of it root and crash inside him hearing Jinyoung’s respond.

“I know that and I love you too. Be serious hyung… what did you do to Youngjae? He rarely shout at you, well the others too. What did you do that make him like that?” asked Jinyoung again. But Jaebum still don’t want to admit it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter