how really 50 shades started....

how really 50 shades started....

‘Mr. Lu will see you now’ that’s what secretary is telling him, Minseok takes a deep breath and follows her. The Lu Corporation is famous in Seoul, even if Luhan is Chinese and like 25 years old he managed to make it soo big that everyone is talking about it. That’s why Minseok is here. The interview was scored by Chosun Ilbo and well he was the best journalist there, so yeah that’s why he is here. But despite it all Minseok isn’t good with people, like he is really awkward and it’s hard to really get to know him. He is terrified because yeah he knows that Mr. Lu is kind and all, he is philanthropist and all, but he is CEO of one of the biggest enterprise in South Korea, so yeah Minseok is terrified to say….

When he enters Luhan is standing by the window enjoying the view from the 34th floor of his corp. Minseok just stares, because even if he saw him in photos, they don’t do him justice, Luhan is tall, lean and under that suit you can see outlines of how well he is build. He is daydreaming to say ‘oh hello’ Luhan says when he turns around, and Minseok thinks that his legs are jelly because that’s how they feel when Luhan looks at him ‘Hello Mr. Lu I’m Minseok from Chosun Ilbo, we have interview planned for today’ he is babbling yeah he knows but when Luhan smiles he thinks he has died already ‘Please Minseok, I’m just Luhan’ he says, yeah Minseok is sure he died, because god his name coming form that mouth is like, please kill me now I’m done, he sighs a bit ‘But you Sir are not just Luhan’ he looks at him and laughs, Minseok is torn between crying and laughing with him ‘Just Luhan is fine with me’ he says, and Minseok jut nods because who is he to deny Mr. Lu ‘Let’s start the interview’ he says, Luhan once again smiles at him and gesture to go on the leather couch, Minseok sighs for the nth time and goes for the couch.

‘So, any other hobbies aside from dominating the world?’ Minseok asks, Luhan smiles at him but it doesn’t meet his eyes ‘Maybe get married I don’t know’ he laughs at that, Minseok frowns a bit ‘So what qualities does the perfect Mrs. Lu has to have?’ he ask, he doesn’t like when this one is going, but Luhan looks at him and says ‘For starters probably a ’ Minseok gasp a little ‘But don’t go about it in the interview please’ Luhan smiles, Minseok nods and clear his throat ‘So would you like to talk about yourself a little more?’ he asks, Luhan looks at him and says ’Maybe you will tell me a little bit about you’ size of Minseok’s eyes doubles, but he says ‘There isn’t much to say, look at me’ he sighs, because how he could compare himself to Luhan ‘I am looking’ is only thing Luhan says, and Minseok is lost in his eyes. So that’s how drowning feels like, he thinks to himself.

About two weeks after the interview Luhan is on some charity gala and someone ask him how his ideal type looks like. Minseok is nearly fainting next to Jongdae when he hears ‘Chubby baozi cheeks, cute but sharp eyes very expressive if I can add, smaller than me, goodhearted, shy, calm’  the eye smile that Luhan brings in front of camera is all Minseok needs when Jongdae looks at him and scream ‘Hyung did he fall in love with you?’ and Minseok is the one who is asking himself Stupid did you fall in love with him? Don’t you dare his mind is telling him. But he knows that it’s too late for the prep talk….