Chapter 1

One day...

The sun shone through the window curtains causing the two love birds to awake from their slumber, Yoongi cuddled up his wife in his arms as she closed her eyes and buried her face into his neck.. “Good morning, baby” he kissed her forehead, making her smile by his adorable-ness. Raising up her head to meet eyes with him, she kissed his lips and hugged him tightly “good morning”. They rested in bed for five minutes until they heard someone running in the hallways. “Mommy, daddy! It's time to wake up!” 5 year old Youngmin ran onto his parents bed and jumped up and down causing them to get up from their comfortable position. Yoongi grabbed his son and pulled him down onto the bed and stared tickling the daylight out of him, his laughter echoed through the room. I miss them. Sunha watched how playful Yoongi gets with their son and she feels all kinds of happiness inside, she could watch them play all day. “Cmon boys, it's time for us to get ready! Remember we’re going on a trip to Busan today?” Grabbing Youngmin, holding him up like a baby, Sunha carried him to take a shower.  Yoongi used a separate bathroom as he took his time to get ready. “I'm going to surprise her today! She's going to have a great time. I can't remember the last time we had a date, since before Youngmin was born probably. I can't wait to see that smile on her face” he felt excited just thinking about it. The babysitter was already prepared in Busan, everything will go according to plan. 

After getting Youngmin dressed, Sunha put her son to sleep on the couch while she got herself readied. Walking to the closet to get her outfit, she felt warm hands enveloped around her waist and a head rested perfectly on her shoulder. “I love you, Sunny” feeling flustered, even though she heard him told her that a million times, Sunha hid her flushed red face in her hands. He turned her around to face him, placing his finger beneath her chin and gently pushing her face upwards to face his, “aren't you going to tell me you love me too?” Knowing very well that his wife is shy and flustered right now, he kept thinking how adorable she is, how is it that even being together for 8 years she never seemed to got accustomed to him confessing his love towards her. She opened her eyes, getting rid of her butterflies and finally spoke “I love you too, Min Yoongi” buing buing. He could have died on spot when she did that, how is she so damn adorable. Unable to resist his wife any longer, he cupped her cheeks and pulled her in for a loving kiss. Their lips were moving perfectly in motion with each other's, his tongue crept into , as they deepened their kiss. It started getting intense, Yoongi felt himself getting too excited and Sunha noticed. She pulled away from the kiss “Yoongi baby, we can't do this right now” smirking at his sad face “when we get to Busan, we'll do everything you want to do, I promise” she held out her pinky finger and he interlocked his with hers and they touched thumbs. You can tell by now that Yoongi just wanted to hurry up and get to Busan so he can do what he want with his wife; erted thoughts? 100% yes.
Sunha and Yoongi both held each of Youngmin’s hands as they walked their way to the train station. “Mommy, mommy, can I have cotton candy pleaseee” squeezing his face really tight, attempting to perform the best aegyo he can ever do. “Minnie! How can I resist you when you do something like that?” She kissed the forehead of her son and walked towards the man who sold the candy. As she was gone, Youngmin began running around the platform, playing by himself while his father kept watch on him “Youngmin! Move from near the tracks! It's dangerous!” Yoongi called to his son, seeing that he ran too close to the train tracks  “okay appa! I'm coming!” Picking up his bag from the floor, at the same time two little kids came running by and one of them ran into Youngmin causing him to fall into the train tracks. “YOUNGMIN!” Running towards his son’s rescue. Sunha overheard what was going on and she turned away from the cotton candy man and towards her husband’s voice, and to her demise, she saw both her son and husband on the train tracks. Running towards them and telling them to hurry up and get off, there was a loud horn coming closer from the end of the tracks. Her heart rate increased, she started tearing up and running faster to help them but…she was…too late. The train ran into Yoongi and Youngmin, crushing them both under its tracks. “YOONGI!” She screamed at the top of her lungs with her eyes overflowing with tears “YOUNGMIN!” Her heart broke into a million pieces, she kept replaying the scene of her husband and child dying in front of her eyes. Bawling and crying, she herself was dying, on the inside. The pain was excruciating, how can someone bear to live after seeing their loved ones, dead. 

10 years later 

She stared at the photo of her son and husband behind the glass case with their ashes in the jars. Min Yoongi and Min Youngmin. Tears fell from her eyes. If only we didn't plan on going to Busan, if only I didn't leave them to buy the cotton candy, if only I had just kept Youngmin beside me, if only… if only.
She kissed the glass “it's been one day without you, I love you, my dearest husband, I will always love you. Thank you for making me laugh, thank you for all the cuddles, thank you for all the love that you have given to me all those years. I will cherish you in my heart forever. I love you, Youngmin, you were the best son any mother could ask for. I miss your laugh, I miss your playfulness, I miss the days I spent with you. You were the light of my life. I miss you both. I love you” unable to bear the pain any longer, she left. 

The next day she came back to where her husband and son were now resting, she stared at the photo of her son and husband behind the glass case with their ashes in the jars. Tears fell from her eyes. If only we didn't plan on going to Busan, if only I didn't leave them to buy the cotton candy, if only I had just kept Youngmin beside me, if only… if only.
She kissed the glass “it's been one day without you…”