Chapter V

All Out of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's something for you to listen to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr3dJxeT4oA ( All Out of Love)

So that night, of course I decided to see him. We met at a coffee shop near my share house and took a stroll at the park. All we did was walk, without a single word slipped from both of our mouths. 

"Sorry" he apologized. "I know this is awkward for both of us, I'm sorry you got hurt".

"I think the scar is gone already, its alright oppa. So, have you met someone new?" I scoffed a little to . But he doesn't look bothered.

"Actually, I'm the one who should say sorry. Just because, my depression made me push you away, made me feel like I couldn't need you and that it took over everything until we got divorced. I just need you to be by my side during my hard times but it was so selfish of me to think that you could because you have a business to run to."

"No, none of this is your fault. I was the one who's supposed to realize my responsibilities towards you. But, Hani-ah, if you give me just one more chance, I'll make it right.I promise, please trust me. I’ll love you again if we are to be given a chance. I’ll try again if you show me that you’ll try harder too. I want to make sure that the both of us will be able to taste that love again, the second time around, sweeter and lovelier than before.  I’m always and always will be open for you to come back ." with that, he slowly leaned over and hugged me. 

I'm out of words to say, do I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter