There You Are

Escalating Quickly

 

THERE YOU ARE
(Word count: 5, 444)

 

Leaning against the silver bench outside Seoul National Airport, Do Kyungsoo plugged his earphones and played Alesana. With his eyes shut he inhaled the familiar scent of the city he didn't visit for years, dismayed that he would miss one of his friend's party back in Miami. He thought he forgot everything he knew about this place, but right now it seemed that as each minute passed, his memories when he was still staying in Seoul came flooding back to him.

 

Kyungsoo let his head fall and sighed. The clock on his phone said it was nine in the morning, but instead of seeing the sun and feeling the heat on his skin, there was an odd grayness above him. Was it going to rain? Maybe. And if it was, this could be a sign that he should just go back to his original destination—Club LaRue—and not to step his feet on Seoul soil forever.

 

He wanted to hate Sehun, his stepbrother, for giving him an invitation for his wedding next month because he knew Kyungsoo never said no to his requests. Despite the fact that they were stepbrothers, they treated each other like best friends and decided to share the same room when they were kids. Being children of parents whose attention only focused on work, arguments, and divorce was difficult, but they found comfort whenever they were together. This wedding was important to Sehun, and he couldn't miss it. He had no other choice.

 

He wouldn't have felt this way if the wedding only happened on another country. Seoul only brought nightmares his mind slowly recalled.

 

More specifically, he was afraid to see his estranged father again.

 

It made him sick to think that he had to meet with his dad again, and then he'd probably make a scene during his other son's wedding ceremony which wouldn't embarrass Kyungsoo but Sehun and his husband, Luhan. Kyungsoo was always the black sheep back in the day, and Sehun was always praised for his talent and manners. He felt jealous, of course. But, love overwhelmed those emotions and he ignored his dad's long lost affection for him.

 

He brushed his auburn hair up, taking off his earphones and letting the noises from around him fill his sense of hearing. Ah, the Koreans blabbering, he thought. Before he could put his earplugs on again, raindrops began to hit the ground and he retreated to the seat next to a security officer. Bloody hell. He had no umbrella. The sweater he was wearing could protect him from the breeze but not from the rain.

 

This was it. The ultimate sign. The omen. He should go back now. At least, he still had tons of money left in his bank account. Take a flight to Miami, go to the party and be the life of it, get drunk, make out with some random guy, and travel again.

 

Oh god, this is for Sehun for chrissakes.

 

“And I thought it wasn't going to rain.” His Korean-American friend Chanyeol ran towards him, tucking his hands inside the pockets of his red sweater “ing hell, I even forgot to bring an umbrella.”

 

“Totally on the same page.” Kyungsoo zipped up his jacket and crossed his legs, blowing into his clenched fist before rubbing his hands together.

 

Chanyeol scanned the crowd of boisterous Koreans. “I can feel the NY vibe here, but less the fashion and people.”

 

“I'm not used to this anymore. The place is a stranger to me.” He popped a candy in his mouth and gave one to Chanyeol, before another raindrop hit the tip of his nose.

 

“ing ,” Chanyeol hissed. “My phone's dead.”

 

Kyungsoo turned to him. The look of relief was written all over his face. He didn't seem to care about the people looking at him for cursing out loud in freaking Korean. Foreign attitude in Korean language.

 

Kyungsoo left Seoul seven years ago after finishing his Bachelor's Degree of Fine Arts in Creative Writing. He wanted to pursue a career in writing books but he planned to travel around the world so he could leave his father's business and money-filled world. It had been an act of rebellion, an escape route, and for seven years his life was nothing but greatness.

 

Then he met Chanyeol somewhere in the Philippines. It was the time when Chanyeol was really, really drunk and bumped onto him and started blabbering out cusses that were obviously Korean, so he took him to his apartment and let him stay there for a while. They became friends, and when they discovered that they had a lot of things in common, Kyungsoo tagged him along to his trips and before long they were having fun like there was no tomorrow.

 

Taking a sit on the chair beside Kyungsoo, Chanyeol lit up a cigarette and pressed it between his lips. “So, is this Sehun hot, by any chance?”

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “He's my stepbrother and he's engaged to a person more good looking than you are.”

 

“Wha—no! I was just asking. Please, I'm not that type of person.” He waved his hands dismissively. “Let's talk about you, runaway. What will you do when you see Sehun again?”

 

“The typical. I'll hug him, tell him congratulations, and eat out with him.”

 

“Your dad?”

 

He felt a huge lump forming in his throat. The mention of his dad made his stomach churn. It had been years since he talked about his relationship with his father. Kyungsoo was scared to see him again. So scared that he began to question if his decision to go to his stepbrother's wedding was right. He was not prepared.

 

Questions clouded his mind.

 

What would he do when he saw his father after a long time of absence? What would his father do after seeing his son who left without notice?

 

Drama.

 

“I'm not sure.” He shrugged. “Maybe I'll just avoid any contact with him.”

 

Chanyeol snorted. “You're unbelievable. Do you still think he's mad at you?”

 

Yeah, he wanted to say but kept his mouth shut. He didn't know if his father was actually angry at him, but he saw his relatives gushing about him being the black sheep of the family, that he only brought catastrophe to their house, and that he shouldn't own his father's business. Platinum Bell Industries was supposed to be inherited by Do Kyushu's only son, but he had no intention to own it. He had other dreams, goals, and desires to achieve, and becoming the CEO of their family business wasn't one of them.

 

That could be the reason why his dad must be infuriated at him. If he wasn't the one inheriting Platinum Bell Industries, who would? His secretary? A close friend? His uncles? Luhan? Ms. Xi?

 

Platinum Bell Industries. Being the head of one of the primary innovators of electronic devices would mean power, influence, and money. And in a world where competition could lead to pressure, he wasn't sure if he could handle such thing.

 

“Hey, bud. C'mon, he's your dad. You're his only child. You two only have each other. Things can change, you know?”

 

“I'll think about it,” he said. “But seven years of silent treatment? No calls, texts, emails, not even once? Add in the fact that me not taking over his business was a big slap to his face. He probably wouldn't even notice my arrival.”

 

His mother died during a house fire on his ninth birthday. His younger brother died because of suffocation. The only ones that survived were him and his dad. That was the first time he told himself that he was to blame for all the miseries his dad was dealing with. After she died, a part of their lives was taken away from the both of them. He hated his mom for dying so early, and the fact that the fire killed her exactly on his birthday. He hated his dad because he disregarded him, treated him like somebody, and expected him to be the perfect son.

 

Kyungsoo did. He pursued a double major in college, taking up Business Administration and Fine Arts in Creative Writing. The only thing that made his father happy was the time he stepped on stage and received his medals and diploma. His father bragged about him to his fellow businessmen, telling them that sooner or later, Kyungsoo would be no longer be just Kyungsoo but CEO Do Kyungsoo.

 

Guess that'd never happen anymore.

 

“It's worth trying, ain't it?” Chanyeol asked.

 

Placing his hands at the back of his neck, he sighed. “It is. If only my dad's not stubborn.”

 

“Hm? Why am I not surprised? That just proves you two share exact DNAs.”

 

Kyungsoo opened his mouth to protest but closed it. Chanyeol was definitely right. They never called each other, sent texts or emails, asked about the current situation of the other because none of them wanted to. They didn't want to be the first one to apologize. Pride was a strong game between the two of them.

 

“Decide now. Think about the money you'll be getting. It's hundred times the money we have!”

 

“Fine. Whatever.” He shrugged, not wanting to talk about his father. A hot red Porsche car stopped in front of them. “I believe that's Sehun.” Nobody is addicted to red aside from his stepbrother.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as the rain slowly turned to a drizzle, like a god was about to come. Like, seriously? When he came, rain suddenly poured down as if a typhoon was about to occur. Now the heavens rejoiced as soon as Luhan hopped out of his car, and the rain calmed.

 

It might have been seven years since they last saw each other in person. But while Kyungsoo got dark circles under his doe-shaped eyes and fine lines, Luhan still looked young and fresh despite his age.

 

“Long time, no see, my beloved brethren,” Luhan said in a poetic voice and opened his arms to embrace his brother.

 

Kyungsoo raised a brow. “Tell me again when did Shakespeare start possessing you?”

 

“I can't believe that you're actually here. Seven years. That long. This feels surreal right now. It's so nice to have you back, Kyungie,” he said as he pulled away from him, his eyes full of delight. “And you look. . . more mature than ever.”

 

“Same here. Everything I remember in this place only felt like dreams.” He air through his teeth. “If only you invited me for other reasons, I wouldn't be here.”

 

Luhan shook his head. “You can't say no to my requests right? By the way, are you still single?”

 

“Still a loner,” Chanyeol piped in before Kyungsoo could even speak. “He's probably not yet ready to commit himself in a serious relationship. Park Chanyeol, at your service.” He held his hand out to Luhan.

 

Luhan accepted his hand to shake it but the taller man scooped it up and planted a kiss. Kyungsoo just watched the scene, awkwardness obviously lingering in the air. He knew very well how infectious Chanyeol's charms were—speaking from experience—and he just hoped Luhan wouldn't fall from it.

 

A minute later, they picked up their bags and tossed them in the car. Chanyeol whispered something about his growing attraction to his stepbrother but he chose to ignore it. He should tell this to his brother as soon as possible. Chanyeol had the ability to lure people into his capades regardless of what they were because of his strong hormones.

 

He was a victim. Once. And he didn't need to remember the nightmare again.

 

When they somehow managed to squeeze out of the traffic, they were navigating their way to Luhan's home in Gyeonggi-do.

 

“So, how's the wedding plans going?”

 

“So-so.” Luhan stopped when the traffic light turned red. “Today, I'm going alone to my new florist since I fired my previous one. She went ominous on me after a black butterfly came to my room, so I had to fire her. We scheduled our wedding on the ninth of June, but all the churches we went to was occupied that day. The car we would use, not a problem. Sehun and I agreed that the theme of our wedding would be pink and blue. It's awesome, though I have to admit this entire experience is stressful and nerve-wracking. And you, because you're still single, don't get to go through the stuff I'm into lately.”

 

Kyungsoo was not the type to commit himself to a serious relationship. He never felt such way to a certain person. Anyway, it'd be difficult to find one since his life was always on the road to everywhere.

 

“I won't get to meet him? So what's the point of me going here? I was going to talk to him!”

 

“Oh yes. The ‘make him cry and you'll cry blood’ talk? Luckily, he's on a business trip in Singapore. I don't want him to be traumatized before the day of our wedding.”

 

“That's not traumatizing. That's warning.”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Whatever you say. Mom already did it. My poor fiancé almost cried.”

 

On the rear view mirror, he could see Chanyeol stealing glances. He insisted on sitting beside him just to see his face up close, and he inwardly laughed knowing that Luhan was pretending not to notice.

 

Kyungsoo cleared his throat. “Chanyeol, if you keep doing that, you'll bore holes on him.”

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened, and looked outside the window. “What are you talking about?”

 

“How about dad? Did he bring your soon-to-be husband to misery again?”

 

Luhan didn't answer, smiling awkwardly as his grip on the steering wheel tightened. They still had a minute to talk, but Luhan was silent. Kyungsoo wondered if his dad even knew about the wedding at all, or he didn't want Sehun to be Luhan's husband. If he would appear at the wedding, it was a good place to settle things out and call their years long commotion a truce.

 

“Is dad even invited?”

 

“What?” His voice quivered. The look on his eyes was familiar. That look was a bad sign. He began to suspect things happened before he arrived. Every time he mentioned his dad, Luhan acted weird.

 

“Have you invited him?”

 

“Uh. Well, Kyungsoo.”

 

“I have to talk to him. I'm having problems—money issues, actually. I have to get my savings from him since he took it from me before I left. Ugh, I hate him I want to punch him.”

 

Luhan's eyes were getting watery. Something really did happen. “Kyungsoo.” His look intensified.

 

Without another word, he stepped on the accelerator and took a left turn. What didn't he know? A couple of months after leaving Korea, he stopped contacting Luhan. All he talked about was the drama within the family that it could beat out the Kardashians, and that was the last thing he wanted to hear on his trips.

 

Pulling up outside a three story faux-Italian villa, Luhan turned the ignition off and pulled the keys out of it. The silence in the car made him uncomfortable, the only sound he could hear was the drizzle falling down the roof of the vehicle.

 

Luhan in a sharp intake of breath and exhaled heavily. “Don't make me laugh, Kyungsoo.”

 

“Did he not accept your invitation? God, that miserable er. He's still selfish. Why did you even send him an invitation when in the first place he won't come?”

 

“Kyungsoo,” he mumbled, then he shook his head. His lips parted to speak, but nothing came out.

 

Chanyeol's face looked concerned and confused at the same time. “Uh.”

 

“Luhan, what happened? What happened? What don't I know?”

 

Finally, a single tear streamed down his brown eyes as he turned to Kyungsoo. Whatever his dad had done to him must be really bad.

 

“Kyungsoo,” he said again. “Dad died six months ago.”

 

 

 

Kim Jongin elicited a groan as the guy below him bobbed his head up and down his throbbing . He laced his fingers on his silky hair and pushed him further. The was good at , though he could not remember his name. But that was better.

 

“You like that, huh?” The pretty man smirked up at him, his tongue skillfully running up and down his manhood.

 

“Yeah. Just like that.” He his lips, watching the guy play with his .

 

His job as the new CEO of Platinum Bell Industries was a hard task, harder than being the student council president, harder than anything he'd done before. The catch was money, and the title of becoming the third richest businessman in Korea. So he needed something—rather, someone—to relieve his stress. And casual was the best remedy ever.

 

He used Grindr and found the most ually appealing person. He could remember what his bio read ‘power bottom ready to be ed anytime *tongue emoji*’ but he couldn't remember his name and his brain only drew a blank.

 

Jongin almost exploded the moment he entered the building. This was one of those days where he could have smacked someone on the face. Luckily, his employees sensed that today was one of his ‘red days’ and they better not mess with him.

 

Biting his bottom lip, he breathed air through his nose and savored every second.

 

The beauty inhaled the musky scent of his crotch and, with a mirthful snicker, pulled his shirt over his head. Jongin recognized the four packs and the line he had, though it looked less defined in his display picture.

 

“ me, please,” he mumbled.

 

He shrugged. This guy was damn gorgeous, young, probably about nineteen or twenty. The guy unbuckled the belt of his tattered jeans and tugged them down along with his boxers, his shaft springing out. It was a bit shorter than Jongin's, and shaved.

 

“What's your name again?”

 

The man seemed startled. Nevertheless, he replied, “Taemin.” He began to crawl up to him and touched Jongin's bare chest. “And you are the youngest, most exquisite man in the world of business. Every woman and gay man in this world is hungry for you. They want you. They want the thing that's hiding inside your pants.”

 

It was true. He slowly became a icon for the sake of boasting. He used his title to get any guy he wanted for his nightly capades.

 

Taemin got up and kissed Jongin without warning. He let him do his thing as he his . He put his hands on the other man's shoulder and pushed him on the bed, before spreading his legs and positioned his in front of him.

 

“Ooh, .”

 

Just as he was about to his hips, his cousin, Junmyeon, barged in.

 

“Hey, you know what? I was thinking of going to the—holy broccoli, !”

 

Taemin scrambled off the bed and quickly put his clothes on. Not saying another word, he brushed past him and stormed out the door while mumbling something about him being a ‘disappointment’ but he didn't care. All he knew was that he was completely amused.

 

Once the room got quiet, Jongin resisted the urge to chuckle. He half-expected that this would happen.

 

“I know what you're thinking. Don't laught at me 'coz this thing ain't funny at all!” Junmyeon grumbled, his back turned away from him. “And for the love of god, can you please put on some clothes? Now?”

 

“Okay, hyung.” He obliged and pulled his jeans up and zipped it. “What were you thinking?”

 

“Are you fully clothed? Like with shirt and everything?”

 

Jongin frowned. “What, you want me to wear socks? I'll better just take off my clothes and wrap the blanlet around me.”

 

Junmyeon cautiously turned around, dropping his hands on his thighs and heaved a sigh. “Oh my sweet lord, I thought I was about to die.” He threw his cousin a threatening glare. “You! First of all, why did you not think of locking your door! You know knocking is not included in my vocabulary. And you know very well that Saturday is our cousins' night out. Secondly, you're hooking up with random mans? What about your image?”

 

“I've been doing this for months now, hyung. Nothing happens. They keep telling me that they will tell their friends how good I am at bed, which is true by the way. But, nothing happens. There are no headlines that read ‘Kim Jongin Slays the Bed with a Slim .’”

 

Junmyeon raised a brow. “That is not newspaper headline-worthy, but I'll take it.”

 

“Newspaper? Jeez, you're still old-fashioned. Okay, seriously, hyung. What were you just thinking thirty seconds ago?”

 

“I'm still surprised how well-mannered you are as if nothing happened. Anyway. I thought of going to this new gay bar in Gyeonggi-do. Silendro is the name, and I was informed that tonight was their grand opening. So, I thought that maybe you want to go.”

 

Jongin considered it for a moment. The idea of going inside a gay bar was both thrilling and terrifying. Thrilling because he would get the man who would satisfy his postponed satisfaction. Terrifying because he's the CEO of a technology giant, and this might be in Dispatch. Those journalists waste their time following good-looking personalities wherever and whenever. He could trust the guys he'd been with; He knew how they want their moments together be hidden in secrecy. Journalists, on the other hand, don't know the word privacy and would invade anybody no matter what.

 

But, he shouldn't miss this night.

 

“I should change my clothes. You should, too. You look like a grandpa trying to look a man in his twenties, hyung.”

 

“Shut the up, just go. I will go outside because my lungs need fresh air. Oh my god, I hate the smell of ,” Junmyeon cried as he walked out of the room.

 

“You'll like it, once you get laid!” Jongin shouted.

 

“ you!”

 

 

 

“I shouldn't cry. Like, why am I crying? Dad's a ing bastard, my mind and my heart knows that. But look at me, Yeol! I'm crying. I'm freaking crying!” Kyungsoo slapped Chanyeol on his arm for what felt like the thirtieth time.

 

After dumping their bags at Luhan's doorstep, they headed straight to the nearest place with alcohol—a newly established gay bar called Silendro. It was filled with gays already, but he didn't care. All he cared about was to get drunk.

 

“Man, this is ridiculous. It's okay to cry. You cry like a man, okay?” Chanyeol placed his half-empty bottle of vodka beside him. “You finished three bottles of whiskey. Stop it.”

 

“What does cry like a man supposed to mean?”

 

Chanyeol sighed. “You're unlike others that cry like teenage boys with . It's totally, absolutely fine to cry because of your father's death. It's normal. It doesn't matter if you despise him that much that you want him to die. The fact remains that he's still your father and that will never ever change.”

 

Leaning back against the bar, he tossed back his fourth bottle of whiskey. Loud music blared from the speakers and people were dancing around non-stop, but Kyungsoo was too numb to even notice.

 

 “Dude, we're supposed to be having fun. I'm supposed to be having fun. But since I'm your best friend, I will let you cry,” Chanyeol said, then lowered his already hoarse voice, “Just this one time.”

 

“But, this is a gay bar. You don't do gays.”

 

“My friends back in the Philippines dared me to have with a man. It wouldn't make me gay, they said. It'd be just , no strings attached.”

 

Kyungsoo gave him an incredulous look, lightly pushing him away. “Then go! Knock yourself up! Hook up with whoever catches your eye. Go!”

 

Hesitantly, Chanyeol rose up ftom the stool. “Are you sure you will be okay? You know me, I'm a reckless kid.”

 

Apparently drowned in too much alcohol intake, Kyungsoo waved his hand to usher his friend out of his sight. As Chanyeol's figure vanished in the crowd, he realized he shouldn't have done that. He had no one beside him except two gays making out and another flirting with the bartender.

 

Okay, this was awkward.

 

“Looking for someone to talk to?”

 

Kyungsoo tried to clear up his blurred vision. A tanned man in suit, probably a business tycoon, gave him a snicker. But he wasn't interested in him at all.

 

“Maybe. Maybe not,” Kyungsoo mumbled. “You look like you came from a rich family, are you not? Does that mean you have lots and lots of money?”

 

The man extended an arm. “Before we talk about my money, let me introduce myself first. Kim Jongin, third richest businessman in Korea. You are?”

 

“Do Kyungsoo. And I'm neither rich nor poor.”

 

The man, who told him he was Jongin, frowned as if not believing that it wasn't his real identity. “You're quite drunk.”

 

“Thank you for reminding me that I'm a ing mess. I appreciate your kindness,” Kyungsoo grumbled, sliding the bottle of whiskey to his newfound colleague.

 

Jongin shook his head. “Sorry, I don't drink.”

 

“What do you mean you don't drink? Man up! You have to drink,” Kyungsoo insisted.

 

“Really, no. I just want to talk to you since you're alone.” Now, he sounded sincere.

 

“Yeah. But no, I wasn't alone until my best friend went to the dance floor to find men who he could . How about me? I'm here talking to some random stranger, looking worse than hell, and everything's ed up.”

 

He was really, really drunk and he couldn't help but rant, and somehow, it lifted a huge weight from him. As he did this, he noticed that there were only the two of them at the bar.

 

“I haven't had for three months. I feel so empty.”

 

Jongin's face lit up. “Really? Why?”

 

“It was hard for me to look for someone who's and experimental. They're all basic, and it was so boring I barely got a hard on.”

 

“Do you have with men or women?”

 

Kyungsoo rapped his fingers on the bar. “Both. I enjoy having regardless of age, uality, or looks. I want someone who will excite me. Someone who could last long in bed.”

 

He turned his head to the dance floor and he saw Chanyeol being dragged out of the club by a guy shorter than him. Chanyeol really was a challenge taker. He never knew he had the guts to accept in having with another man.

 

“Was that the friend you were talking about?”

 

Kyungsoo didn't realize that Jongin was still there, staring at him intently. “Y-Yeah. He's not gay, but I think he'd enjoy having with a guy.”

 

“Oh, he surely will. I know the person with him very well. But I'll just keep as a secret.” Then he narrowed his eyes. “For now.”

 

This man fascinated Kyungsoo in every aspect. He might look prim and proper and everything, but he was hiding nasty things under those gold watches, gelled hair, and expensive tuxedos. They said what you wear defines what you are. That was not applicable in Jongin's case.

 

“Jackson! One more bottle of whiskey!”

 

“Wait. How do you know Jackson?”

 

Kyungsoo popped the cork open and poured some.in his glass. “I lived here for a very long time. I know this place. I know everything. Jackson has been applying for the same job but in different clubs. I have no idea why.” That was a complete lie. He just knew Jackson was the bartender’s name because of the name tag. He pointed a finger at Jongin. “But you. I haven't seen you.”

 

“I haven't seen you either. Are you sure you stayed in Korea for a long time?”

 

“Sure I do.” Kyungsoo filled up his glass again, gesturing to Jongin to drink but he refused. “Well, I left Korea seven years ago. I want to leave permanently. But my stepbrother told me it was his wedding next month so I decided to visit Korea. Once my home, now a stranger to my senses. To be very frank, I feel like a foreigner.” He sighed. “Long story short, I want to move on with my life. But here I am, drinking instead of partying.”

 

Jongin brushed the slightest stubble on his chin with two fingers. “Your story sounds familiar to the one I heard a year ago. But the difference is he never came back.”

 

“He must really hate this place and wanted to live life to the fullest. Like a rebellious son. Like me.”

 

He honestly hated talking about his personal issues, but it felt comfortable chatting with Jongin. Was that a problem? Am I just really drunk that's why I keep saying these things to someone I barely know? And Jongin looked really interested in his life story, but he didn't intend to keep on dishing out his privacy.

 

Jongin flashed a grin, and while Chanyeol did that a lot of times, he didn't make his stomach become filled with butterflies.

 

“I have to go. My stepbrother might be dead worried about me because I left without telling him.” He slid out of the bar, picking up the jacket from his stool.

 

“I should take you home.” Jongin jumped up, grabbing Kyungsoo's wrist. “You're drunk. It's dangerous out there. Stay at my place.”

 

The offer was too tempting, but he did not give in. “Really, I'm fine. I don't need charity. I can handle myself.”

 

“Please.” Jongin blocked his way. “Please, I insist. You're drunk. You're a hot ing mess. Stay at my house tonight. Please?”

 

He wanted to hate this man for caring so much to him. Not just to him but his personal life as well. Jongin might be a serial killer, for chrissakes! But he had so much charisma which made him so y, it was difficult for him not to it up. He reminded him of those good-looking salesmen who would use their charms to make their stock sales go up.

 

Nodding, he pushed away Jongin's grip from his wrist. “Fine. You're lucky I'm drunk so I think you actually look handsome. Maybe if I'm sober, you look ugly.”

 

“You'll regret what you said once that alcohol's gone from your body,” Jongin said, winking.

 

Flirting 101.

 

Kyungsoo laughed, tossing his head back as Jongin led him out of the club and to his car. He couldn't see clearly whay kind of car was it, but it looked like Jongin's car version. Once inside, he put his head against the window and slowly closed his eyes.

 

Before drifting to sleep, he heard Jongin whistling a tune that sounded very familiar to his father's piano piece.

 

It's nice chatting with you, Jongin.