Killing Machine

Monster

 

The energy inside of me was slowly draining and I'm beginning to feel weak as each second passes by. The colors of my eyes kept changing to brown, blue and then red and I could feel the beeping in my head telling me it was time to be recharged.

 

The dead bodies lay on the ground motionless as the blood flow out from their open wound staining my shoe. I slowly walk out of the scene of hell and my people were waiting outside patiently. Han, my personal care taker open the car door and rush me inside while the rest of my men ran inside to clean up the mess I had created in the abandon warehouse.

 

The beeping continue to beep faster and louder informing me that if I did not get recharge soon, I will shut down. Han quickly grabbed the survival kit; he inserted a needle in the back of my neck and within second I was fully charged and back to normal. We sat quietly side by side without a word as the car drove away from the scene to our next destination.

 

What am I?

 

Who am I?

 

I'm nothing, but a killing machine designed by my master to kill those who disobeyed him and to protect him from his enemies. I could hear people whispering to each other that I'm a hidden devil due to my angel-like appearances.

 

The call me Monster.

 

A machine built like a 24 year old female human

 

I have no emotion, no heart or feeling. Just like a machine.

 

This is who I am - A Monster

 

Everything was fine with me being a Monster. I never hesitate to kill because I do what I am command to do, but everything was different that night.

 

It was a cold windy night as I was given another mission to complete. Many lives were taken from my hand as I make my way to my target who was apparently refusing to leave the horrible scene in front of him. I was covered in blood from those that I had kill and I could feel the few wounds on my body as I continue to make my way towards him. I couldn't make sense of why my target was trying to come to me but he was forcefully dragged away. I could see him fighting his protectors off of him, but there were too many of them against him. If I saw it correctly I saw tears flowing down his eyes and the words coming out of his mouth made me felt different for once in my life.

 

A feeling I cannot explain.

 

That night I couldn't get to him because I was drain out of energy again after killing so many humans. My people came to rescue me when they knew I was dying down. Some of them dragged me away from the scene while the rest finishes off what I had started. This time I was taken to the lab, where I will received a full treatment and repairs. My master pat me on the back as he take a sit in front of me and my knee immediately kneel down at his presence.

 

"You did a good job today, Monster." His words slowly enter my head as I try to block out the beeping sound. "Don't be too upset because you missed your target. You'll get to kill him again, slowly." He said again and that was the last thing I remember.

Hours later I woke up with Han repairing the cuts on my body and giving me fuel to get me back going. My eyes remain closed as the scene of my Target replay in my mind like it was a recorded video or shall I say it is a recorded memory in my robotic mind.

"Don't think about it too much." Han finally said as he pulled back the tube that was inserted in my abdomen. "You and I are machines therefore we should not think too much." He repeat the same sentences again whenever my mind wonders off.

Han and I were designed to killed, but I'm the main killer out of us. His job duty is to watch me from afar and takes over when I no longer can bare it and finishes off what I couldn't complete. We both are designed to kill each other if one of us starts to change.

 

That night I stood on the roof starring into the dark night sky wondering for the first time as the scene replay again and again. As much as I try to think everything is black and grey like there is a computer blockage in my mind. My eyes shut as I push all the craziness away from my mind and then I heard something about 100 feet away from where I was standing. Footsteps running. A lot of them. My eyes zoom into the forest and I could detect around 30 human body rushing their ways to me. I quickly jumped down the roof and landed on my feet then I ran towards my targets in fast speed. My eyes scan each individual that was heading me and non of them were my people.

"Enemies." The machine voice in my head state as my eyes located each of their location. I finally got to the middle of the forest and realize they were retreating. "KILL" the voice in my head command and my legs took off after them. Just as I got closer and closer everything disappear and no humans were detected. I stopped and stood still in confusion as the wind brushes my skin.

It was quiet, too quiet yet my eyes and ears couldn't detect anything human related. I stood still and suddenly something- a group of something surrounded me and within seconds, I felt a rope like item wrapped tightly against my wrist, my leg, my body and my neck. I fight it off, but I start to realize that whatever was holding me hostage was draining my energy. I tried to fight it off, but the more I fight the more my energy decreases. Finally I was too low in energy to do anything and fell onto my knee slowly shutting down. Just as I was about to lose all of my power I saw my target from before placing both of his hand against my cheek and again another tear fell down his eyes.

 

 

 

"YoungJi"

 

 

 

He finally mutter out a unfamiliar name that made the weird feeling come back then everything turn black and grey.

 

 

 

To be Continue Chapter 2