The Wingman

Mysterious Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

I picked up my phone to check the time and notifications, it was only 3:30 Chanyeol doesn't usually get home until around 4 sometimes 5. I sighed as I rolled over onto my stomach and hung my feet over the arm of the couch I was laying on. Something had been upsetting Chanyeol these past few weeks, it wasn't like him to constantly mess up during practice. I checked the messages on my phone again, still empty. What is Chanyeol doing he is usually texting me in between classes, we're close and it isn't like him to not text. I wouldn't worry as much if it had only been an hour or two but its been about four going onto 5. The last text I got from him was around 12 he said he was changing classes and that it had started to rain, and that he was bored. That was it nothing else and no other contact, I felt like a mother letting her child out of the nest and freaking out when they stop talking to you about everything. I stood up this wasn't very good for me to sit here and worry about Chan like this. I walked down the hall to Kai and D.O.'s room I didn't even bother to knock I just opened the door and went in. Kai was standing in front of a floor length mirror practicing his facial expressions, and D.O. was laying on the bed that was next to the mirror watching a movie on his IPad.

"Whoa! Who's room do you think your in?" Kai teased at me as I walked over to throw myself onto the bed next to D.O.

"Worried?" D.O. said as he paused his move and sat down his IPad. Kai moved my feet over so he could sit on the end of the bed as D.O. sat up and scooted closer to the wall to make room for the three of us.

"why would I be he's only at school" I lied as I pulled out my phone, still no messages

"It's only normal you guys are practically inseparable" D.O. smiled at me, can't get anything past this guy.

"I would be worried if D.O. went to school without me and when he came back looked upset but wouldn't talk to me" Kai said as he patted my leg trying to give comfort.

"Its not like that, everything is fine I was just cold in the other room." I tried to dodge their obvious attempts to get me to talk. D.O. and Kai exchanged glances and began to laugh. 

"You are a horrible liar" Kai said "every things okay I'm fine" He said trying to mock my voice. I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh, but I wasn't able to keep it all in. As we were laughing Sehun, Suho, Lay, Chen, and Xuimin walked in.

"Seriously D.O. we should get a lock on our door or something." Kai said sarcastically D.O. nodded in agreement smiling.

"If you guys didn't want everyone in here you shouldn't be so loud." Xuimin remarked as he flung himself on the bed landing on both D.O. and I. Kai started laughing at us hysterically.

"What do you think your laughing at about all by yourself?" Chen said as he grabbed Kai in a head lock, it wasn't long before our little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter