❤❤❤

One shot

It was almost end of the concert and the members were dancing childishly with their own choreography to their songs. At the sight of a particular person, Baekhyun's mind suddenly wanted to know how sweet can Chanyeol be to him, even amidst the crazy crowd of cheering fans. He stole glances to the taller who was soaked in his own world of weirdness, body vibrating to the rhythm of 'Peter Pan'.

 

As though they had conversed through telepathy, Chanyeol subconsciously turned to his right and met a pair of anticipating eyes, the same eyes that was hard to judge as it would forever hold thousands of meaning at the same time. Their gazes locked for seconds before Baekhyun moving left a little, just mildly brushing Chanyeol's hand with his, leaning his head to his side to whisper into his ear, not minding the thundering sounds booming through the speakers around them.

 

"Hey, Yeollie, I'm challenging you to tell me sweet words before this song ends. If I'm not satisfied, you're sleeping on the floor today," ending his words with an invisible smirk, he comes back to his original place (one feet away from Chanyeol) and continues his childish dance.

 

This left Chanyeol momentarily to gape at the smaller, not sure whether it's because of Baekhyun's sudden mission or ending up on floor. He wondered what made the smaller to ask him something out of the blue, and especially when they are in the height of public. Did he want to check Chanyeol's love for him? His mind was in chaos as the song would end up in a minute and he had to do something. Anything that would satisfy him which is the hard part for him to succeed.

 

Chanyeol could see Kai teasing him with a smirk who is standing right next to him, already confirming that the dancer would have overheard Baekhyun. Stupid Kai. But this didn't let him down easily because he truly loves Baekhyun and he'll succeed in any given task by him.

 

The deadline was near when something flared his brain after raking for a while. It was Chanyeol's turn to smirk now when he knew what to do.

 

Kai was playfully having his hand over Baekhyun's shoulder while dancing. The song will expire in few seconds. Chanyeol immediately turned Baekhyun by his shoulder by placing his hands over Kai's and pushing it aside, completely freeing the petite from the dancer, and leaned down to his ears.

 

"Baek--"

 

The universe stopped for both them when their lips were merely an inch away, both of their eyes caught with the other, their breath held arrest in the lungs for an instant. Chanyeol had lately realized he had turned Baekhyun to him and his lips were in the place of his ears.

 

Baekhyun was helpless when his mind wanted him to look into Chanyeol's eyes but his heart wanted to just pull him by his neck and kiss the heaven out of him right away forgetting the crowd.

 

His eyes stopped jumping from Chanyeol's eyes to lips and vice versa when Chanyeol spoke, still holding him.

 

"My heart betrays me by skipping its beat every time my eyes catches yours. Your innocent eyes is cruel enough to corrupt my mind with all the pleasurable thoughts with you."

 

The song stopped, so does Baekhyun's heart. He just wanted to play around with Chanyeol as he usually does during concert time, and tease the life out of him, but this ones made it stand unique among those. The warmness spreading across his heart and cheeks ending with bright blush is heart-pounding for him. His body stiffened and he began to sweat when Chanyeol continued his words.

 

"I now challenge you to answer why these things happen to me when you're with me, before this day end, in our room, tonight. If I'm not satisfied, you're explaining it again until I'm satisfied."

 

 


 

(Authors Note)

Yes, I know I've embarrassed myself with this :'(  *runs away*

Just let me know about this so I can decide whether to continue or stop it. But thank you for reading this. Have a good day.

Love you all ❤❤❤