On The Rooftop.

You Are My Destiny.

Jaebum and Jinyoung were both laying on Jinyoung’s bed, Jaebum with his back against the mattress and Jinyoung over him, they were facing each other. Jaebum had his laptop playing some songs, while he was kissing and caressing Jinyoung.

- “Ommona, I love that song”

- “Do you know that song Jinyoungie?”

- “Yes. I heard it in this drama... I can’t recall the name...”

- “Fated to...”

- “Fated to Love You!“

- “Ha, ha, yes that one. Omma watched that drama and told me about that song. I looked for it and liked it. And the lyrics... it’s exactly wha...”

- “Heyyy I bet you actually watched the drama. You just don’t want to admit you like romantic stuff, do you?”

- “Jinyoungie, let me talk. I want to dedicat...”

- “Hey hey, let me sing this song for you”

- “What? No, wait. Would you let me talk?”

- “Later. Just listen to Jeff Bernat-hyungnim’s voice. It sounds a bit alike mine. I can sing it pretty well. And I want to sing it to you” Jinyoung blushed.

- “It’s supposed to be your birthday so shouldn’t I sing it to you?”

- “As you said this is my birthday and I can do what I want. And I want to dedicate this song to you, love”

- “Jinyoungie! It’s what I... Tsk. All right! Sing it to me, love”

- “O.K. But let’s wait for the chorus because it’s the only part I know by heart”

Jaebum smiled. He just thought how cute his lover was. Jinyoung waited for the chorus to come and while he sang he was looking straight at Jaebum’s eyes, putting his hand on his chest, then on Jaebum’s, then pointing at Jaebum, then caressing his face, and finally giving him a peck on his lips.

 

“You took my heart so unexpectedly

Who knew that you would be the one

But I always knew that there was something special about you

From the day that you walked into my life”

 

- “Thank you, Jinyoungie. And happy birthday!”

They hugged tight and then, kissed sweetly but long. Just as Jinyoung liked kisses.

- “Love, I didn’t get to buy a present for you and I didn’t know what you would like. Do you want anything?”  

- “Jaebumie I’m here with you, looking at you, kissing you, and you kissing me and loving me. I’m ok just like this. I don’t need anything else”

- “I knew you were going to say something like this” Jaebum rolled his eyes.

- “It’s only the truth. By the way, I can’t believe the boys are not disturbing us. It’s so peaceful. It’s like we are all alone”

- “Indeed”

- “Are we? Seriously? Where are the boys?”

 - “They just left some hours ago. They said they wanted to “give us some time to enjoy alone”. Ha ha what a bunch of babos. What are we going to do?”

- “Hey, there are plenty of things we can do alone...” Jinyoung said with a wicked smile.

Jaebum’s facial expressions got all serious.

- “Um, baby, I think it won’t be possible” Then, his phone rang. He answered it and asked Jinyoung to let him stand up.

- “Where are you going, Jaebum?”

- “I already had plans for today with some of my friends. I though you wouldn’t mind. Would you?”

- “No, no. Of course not... D-don’t worry”

Jaebum hugged Jinyoung.

- “Happy birthday love. I’ll be here a bit late and I think the guys will too so don’t wait for us. O.K? Do not stay up all night”  

And with that Jaebum just closed the main door, leaving a sad  and lonely Jinyoung.

- “He could at least have stayed with me today. Why he had to leave today? Why it had to be today? Jaebum babo”

A small tear fell over Jinyoung’s cheek. He was about to fall asleep when his cellphone rang.

- “Hey, Jinyoung. It’s Mark. Are you awake?”

- “Of course I am awake, you idiot”

- “Jinyoung, can you do me a favor? I need you to go up to the 6th floor. There, beside the elevator you will find a red purse. Open it and there you’ll find a pink piece of paper. Read it and follow the instructions. I’ll call you later to tell you what to do next”  

- “Why do I have to do that?”

- “Sorry Jinyoung, that idiot Jackson forgot to bring that purse and I needed it. I’ll tell you what’s it about later but please I need you to do me this favor, pretty pleaaaase!”

And Jinyoung, who couldn’t say no to his boys, proceed to do what his hyung told him. He went up to the 6th floor and he found the red purse next to the elevator’s door. He read the message on the pink paper and followed the instructions. He ended up in the building’s rooftop. It was a bit dark but he could notice there were a lot of heart-shaped red balloons and some teddy bears all over the place. There was a table with some food and glasses of wine. At the furthest corner of the place he found a human shape. For the way he was standing he knew it was Jaebum. He was looking to the sky. He was wearing a red suit. He turned around and smiled at Jinyoung.

- “Love, you finally come”

- “What’s this, Jaebum? I thought you were with your fr...”

- “How could I be with my friends in your birthday? There’s no other person I want to be with this day than you. There’s no day I want to be with someone else more than with you”

- “Jaebumie!”

Jinyoung’s face was camouflaged with the heart-shaped balloons. Then, Jaebum took a remote control and played a song.

- “Oh! It’s “Be The One”!”

- “Yes, baby. And this time I’m going to dedicate it to you. It was my initial idea but you stole it from me”

Jaebum took Jinyoung’s hands and started singing the song, looking straight at Jinyoung's eyes. When the song ended, Jaebum took one of Jinyoung’s hands and put it on his chest. He felt something there. He put his hand inside Jaebum’s suit and took a rectangular object and opened it. There was a golden bracelet. When Jinyoung looked at it more carefully he could read a phrase engraved on it “You are my destiny. JJ”   

Jinyoung couldn’t stop his tears from falling. Sure he didn’t expect or wanted any presents. He just wanted to have Jaebum. And he had him. No doubt.