final

Itty Bitty

“God, Captain America is so hot,” Sunyoung sighed with a dreamy smile.

 

Chanyeol nodded in agreement, eyes glued to the scene of said character fighting. “Normally I would disagree with you but you’re right about that; Chris Evans is one handsome man.”

 

The girl snorted and shoved his arm. He laughed and draped an arm over her shoulder, pulling her closer as the two continued watching The Avengers. It was the couple’s weekly movie night over at Chanyeol’s apartment and this time he had suggested showing the Marvel movie to his girlfriend who had not seen it yet. It was a great call on his part because she totally enjoyed the movie and even liked the same character as him.

 

The movie soon ended and the two remained on the couch in each other’s arms. Sunyoung looked up at him and blinked. “What now?”

 

“Well, we could watch the second one or save it one for next week and cuddle instead,” Chanyeol said.

 

Sunyoung pursed her lips together in thought and then grinned. “Cuddling sounds pretty good right now.”

 

The tall boy chuckled and he pecked her forehead. “Of course it does. Hey, I’m going to use the bathroom real quick so make yourself comfortable in bed first.”

 

She nodded and made her way to the bedroom while Chanyeol made a beeline for the bathroom. She plopped down on the soft bed and looked around the room. Memory of the first time she ever entered the room came suddenly back to her. It was back in their second month of dating. The two were leisurely walking down the street after a nice dinner date when it suddenly started raining cats and dogs. Luckily, Chanyeol happened to live in the area and he suggested that she take cover in his place until the rain stopped. The rain continued to pour and seeing how it was not right to send his girlfriend out in the rain, he awkwardly brought up the idea of staying the night.

 

(“It’s really pouring out there,” Chanyeol said as he looked out the window, watching the rain relentlessly pelt the window.

 

Sunyoung frowned and sighed. “Oh man, how am I going to get back home now?”

 

Chanyeol nervously his lips and asked hesitantly, “Do you want to stay here for the night? I won’t try to do anything, I swear! It’s just that it’s raining pretty hard and even if you did have an umbrella, you’d be pretty soaked by the time you got home.”

 

The girl rubbed her arms and looked up at him. “Are you sure about that? I can take the couch if you want. I kick in my sleep sometimes.”

 

He laughed good-naturedly. “That’s fine so just sleep in bed with me.” He then looked at her shivering frame and nodded in the direction of his bedroom. “Come on Sunyoung, let’s get you out of those wet clothes and into something dry. My shirts are kind of big so they’ll be pretty long on you.”

 

She smiled and shrugged. “Fine by me. I like wearing oversized shirts anyway.”

 

The two quickly got changed and hopped into bed. Chanyeol’s long arms were loosely wrapped around Sunyoung’s waist while she had tangled her legs with his. They fell asleep in each other’s embraces and slept comfortably. And although Chanyeol woke up with a slightly sore back due to Sunyoung’s kicking, he couldn’t help but be distracted by how adorable she looked with his t-shirt slipping off her shoulders and the dazed look on her face from just waking up.)

 

“Sunyoung?”

 

The girl snapped out of her reverie and turned her head. She saw Chanyeol standing in the doorway with a raised eyebrow. “You okay? You looked like you were lost in your thoughts.”

 

She shook her head and with a fond smile. “It’s nothing. I was just thinking about the first time I slept in your room. Man was I a nervous wreck while trying to fall asleep but you’re like a human furnace so I managed to sleep pretty comfortably.”

 

Chanyeol sat down next to her and her head. “I was really nervous too. We’d only been dating two months and I already invited you over to my place to sleep. I was worried that you’d think of me as a bastard but turns out you didn’t.”

 

“That’s because you respected my boundaries and didn’t do anything I didn’t want to do. Honestly, I think there’s a certain time and place for everything and it just so happened that that night wasn’t meant for anything.”

 

He hummed and looked at her shyly. “Do you think that there’s time for something now?”

 

Sunyoung looked at him in confusion. “Time for what?”

 

Chanyeol simply closed his eyes and pressed his lips against hers, taking her off guard with the soft kiss. She stared at him in shock for a moment before she closed her eyes and relished the feeling of his lips against hers.

 

With things getting slightly hot, Chanyeol gently pushed her back on to the bed and hovered over her. He cupped her cheek and leaned down for another kiss, this one taking her breath away. As their make out session grew hotter, Chanyeol grew bolder and tried to take things one step further.

 

Sunyoung’s eyes snapped open when she felt fingers creep by the hem of her shirt. She broke the kiss and nervously laughed. “Chanyeol, what are you doing?”

 

“I was just thinking that since we’ve been dating for seven months already that we should do a little bit more than kissing,” he breathed as he peppered kisses on her neck.

 

She squirmed uncomfortably as his hand slowly sneaked its way up her shirt. He looked at her through hooded eyes and asked, “Are you okay with this?”

 

Sunyoung took in a deep breath and squeezed her eyes shut. “Yes,” she forced out. Truth be told, she dreaded the moment. Sooner or later he would find out her secret and then dump her just like all of her past boyfriends did. It was finally that stage in their relationship and she had to prepare herself for what would happen next.

 

Chanyeol nodded and whispered, “Just tell me when you’re feeling uncomfortable.”

 

“O-Okay.”

 

The girl tried to be patient and let him continue but she couldn’t shake the anxious feeling in her mind. He carefully kissed her jawline as his hand crept further up. The closer his hand got to her chest, the faster her heart drummed. Before he could get anywhere close to her bra, she mustered up all of her strength and pushed him off of her while shouting, “NO!”

 

“Oof!”

 

Chanyeol fell off the bed and on to the floor with a dull thud. Sunyoung gasped and she sat up to see if he was okay. “Oh my god, are you okay? I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to push you off the bed.”

 

He rubbed his sore bottom with a grimace. “I’m fine but I think I might bruise later.”

 

Sunyoung apologized endlessly as she helped him back up into bed. “I am so sorry about that.”

 

He awkwardly laughed as he scratched the back of his head. “It’s cool. At least it got the message across. Sorry if I was rushing into things.”

 

Her heart dropped when she heard the guilt in his voice. “No Chanyeol, it’s not your fault. It’s mine. I, uh, I…” She paused for a moment to think of an excuse instead of actually telling her boyfriend the real reason behind not wanting to take it all the way. “…I forgot that I’m on my period?”

 

Chanyeol’s eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. “Wait, I thought your period ended last week. You’re on your period again? It could be possible because I remember my sister told me how one of her friends got her period twice in one month.”

 

Sunyoung let out a frustrated groan and ran her hand through her hair. “No, I’m not on my period. I just—you know what, never mind. You might as well just break up with me.”

 

“Whoa whoa whoa, where did this breaking up business come from?” Chanyeol asked appalled.

 

The girl sighed and threw her hands up in the air. “I’ve gone through this too many times to know where everything ends.”

 

Chanyeol scooted closer to her and softly said, “Hey, who said I was anything like those douchebags you used to date? You can tell me anything; you know I won’t judge you.”

 

Sunyoung subtly looked down at her chest and let out a breath. “Can I really trust you with this? It’s a really big thing to me and the last thing I want is to be made fun of again.”

 

“You have my word.”

 

She took in a deep breath and said, “Ever since I was younger, I always struggled with the fact that I was not as well endowed as other girls in the chest area. I remember confessing to this one guy back in middle school and he said that he didn’t like girls with small s. You have no idea how hard of a hit that was to my self-confidence. It also didn’t help much that my best friend is super gorgeous and also has huge s. Anyways, because of my small chest, I wore a lot of baggy shirts and oversized hoodies to kind of hide my chest. Luckily I was able to rock the look but it still didn’t make me feel that much better about myself. And remember the guy I was dating before you? The reason why he broke up with me was because of this. I still remember what he said to me when I told him I didn’t want to sleep with him because I was self-conscious about my small s. “Are you serious? You won’t have with me because you have a flat chest? That’s ing ridiculous. You know what? We’re done.” Don't you think it's hilarious that at the age of twenty five I'm still not over the fact that my s are small and I don't want to have because of it?”

 

Chanyeol listened intently to her story and was speechless by the end of it. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “So you’re telling me that you’ve been dumped by guys because they couldn’t deal with an insecurity of yours? Unbelievable!”

 

Sunyoung’s jaw dropped at his reaction. “Wait, you’re not disappointed in me?”

 

“Why the hell would I be disappointed in you? You not being ready for because you’re self-conscious isn’t the end of the world,” Chanyeol deadpanned.

 

“B-But all the other guys thought it was.”

 

“And I’m not those other guys!” Chanyeol shouted. He saw how startled she was from the sudden raise in volume and he grabbed her hand. He looked her in the eye and gently said, “Look Sunyoung, I am not like those s you dated before. I totally understand where you’re coming from. To this day I still get a little embarrassed by my big ears but I don’t let it get to me. Why? Because they’re just one part of me. There’s plenty left to love and if I don’t love my ears that much, then so be it. It’s just like you and your flat chest. It’s just one part of you. I literally love every bit of you. I love how you bite your lips when you get nervous. I love how you squeeze your eyes shut every time you laugh really hard. I love how you always manage to keep your hands and elbows super soft. I love that birth mark that vaguely looks like a sideways goat you have on your thigh. I love how you try to do something nice for someone even if the person is a stranger. And I know it’s still a bit early but I love you, really.”

 

Sunyoung’s heart melted during Chanyeol’s little speech and she couldn’t be any more proud to have him as her boyfriend. “Thank you,” she whispered, her voice shaky as tears threatened to fall.

 

Chanyeol kissed her forehead and pulled her in for a hug. “No, thank you for sharing this with me. Honestly, chest size is not important to me. It’s personality that is and you are probably one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met.”

 

She broke out into a smile and she tightly hugged him. “You’re the best boyfriend I’ve ever had. And I love you too.”

 

Chanyeol hugged her back and then pulled back to look at her. He quickly looked over her entire body and said, “Huh, I never even noticed that you had a small chest.”

 

“Chanyeol!” Sunyoung shrieked in embarrassment, arms crossed over her chest.

 

“But that’s because I was too busy staring at your beautiful face.”

 

Her face grew red and she pushed him, making him fall back on to the bed. “You’re so damn cheesy.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled and he pulled her down. She let out a squeak as she landed right in his arms. He quickly wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his face into her hair. “Let’s go to sleep,” he said.

 

Sunyoung breathed out and she rested her head on his chest. “Yeah, that sounds good right now.”

 

The two closed their eyes and slowly drifted asleep when Chanyeol opened his eyes to look at his girlfriend one last time. He brushed her hair out of her face and gently smiled. “You are beautiful and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise,” he spoke softly, kissing the top of her head afterwards.

 

 

 

A/N

sorry if this didn't exactly live up to your expectations. it's been a while since i last wrote so it's kinda crappy OTL
it's also 2AM over in nyc and i'm tired so i'm just gonna post this up first for now before i go back and proofread the story
i hope you all enjoyed this short oneshot and remember: you are all beautiful and if someone thinks otherwise, well then to hell with them! also, consent is super y so if anyone of you have significant others that are trying to get it in without permission, that's not cool at all

9/27: edited with minor changes