chapter 1

Fish and Chips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

He looked at the food placed in front of him, something doesn't look right. Shifting in his seat, he leaned closer and examined it. It looked messier than it had been before he went to the bathroom. The tall boy continued staring at it until is suddenly clicked, "Of course, whats fish and chips without the fish?"

 

Meow~

 

Turning his head, he looked at the kitten sitting besides him, "Whats up Baekkie?" he asked in a hushed voice while reaching over to pet him soflty, not wanting to startle it, completely forgotten about his dinner.

 

Meow~

 

The white kitty, Baekhyun, purred once again, getting on all fours to do a little stretch with his hind up in the air before walking closer to his owner. He rubbed against his hand as Chanyeol watched and couldn't help but chuckle.

 

"Do you want me to pet you?" he said, reaching over to pick the delicate fur ball up and placing him on his lap, scratching the spot behind the ear as he watch the kitty shiver under his touch. Chanyeol picked him up once again, lifting Baekhyun up to his face and stared at it while revealing a crooked smile.

 

He leaned in and was about to give the white kitten a kiss on the head before halting his actions as the smell of fried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter