The First Prank

When The Devils Meet The Divas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm..I'm sorry Irene.." a girl apologized. 

"Sorry? huh, get out from here now before I kick your out" shouted Irene with an angry face. Wendy and Joy just smiled. The girl just accidently dropped Irene's bag. The bag is so expensive and because of that she scold her.

"The bag seems so fake. It doesn't look original to us" Sehun came. He always teasing them. Kris smirked.

"You again!" Wendy shouted. Irene and Joy just look at them with a serious face.

"Happy?"

"Seriously not." Irene said.

"Come on girls let's get out" Irene cotinued then took her bag to her shoulder.

"You're afraid?" asked Tao. He smirked.

"What? Why should we afraid of you jerks?" Wendy shouted.

"I said let's leave them girls, I don't want to easily scolded to them. I don't want to waste my time here with those jerks." Irene stated then leave.

Wendy look at them angrily but Joy pulls her hands to leave.

"I told you, they're afraid of us" Kris said then all of them are laughing, then suddenly a pen hit Tao's head.

"Ouch" he said. The devils look at the door. The Divas are smiling naughtily.

"Ouch" Wendy said then make her faces annoyingly trying to immitate Tao. Then they leave the classroom.

"These bit..." Kris look at Tao, Tao didnt finish his words.

"Let them. Guys let's get out" Kris said. Kris walks away from the class. Tao and Sehun follow him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Any ideas girls?" asked Irene then look at Joy and Wendy.

"Let's pull some pranks on them!" Joy said. Irene and Wendy look at each others. They agreed.

"Look, we just need a pen and a piece of paper." said Joy.

"What is your plan?" asked Wendy.

Joy whispered slowly at them. The students just look at them innocently. They know The Divas are planning something. They don't want to bother them or they will get hit or they will bully them.

 

"Wahh, good idea. I want to see they're excited with it. Let's see how stupid they would be" Irene said then make an evil smiled.

"Aish, your smile is scaring us" said Joy honestly.

"Ya! You want to eat my punches again?" shouted Irene. Joy and Wendy quickly shooked.

Then all of them laugh loudly, Everyone just ignore them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter