1 I'm here

Time can tell me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New years eve, 10 minutes from the New year.

Everyone gathering with friends and family to spend this occasion together. 

Stars scattered on the dark blue blanket that covered their half of the world with a moon to complement their small decoration, shining down on the people with all its glory casting shadows on the people as a reminder of their existence, just like him, it waits. Waiting for its other to come and shine it's light to the dark side.

Cars moving so fast through the night that the head lights look like beams on the highway.

New years eve, the clock ticks.

 

Couples walk together and cross the bridge, following them are children who are eager to get to the other side to sit on the field and watch the fireworks display at midnight. He was there too, but it was just him.

The wind's breeze sends shivers down his spine making him shudder. Warm breathe creating fog as he looks out into the distance.

Everything seems so calm, sounds of light chatter as the people pass behind him. The birds have been silenced but the insects are enjoying their time during this night, the waves under the bridge clash with the most softest sound against the bank.

He checks his watch.

"Only 5 more minutes." He whispers.

He looks out to the ocean the boats loaded with the fire works create silhouettes. He sits on the rail.

On the outside, the people that walk past see a young man who looks as though he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter