-

Oasis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is welcomed by the strong scent of mixed smoke and sweat as he enters the gay club. The loud music banging in his ears and the strobe lights hits his eyes. Wild crowd dancing freely on the dance floor, sweaty bodies bumping and rubbing against each other. He passes by them and goes directly at the bar counter. There's a few guys sitting on the stools, some are with their friends. He choose to sit on an empty stool next to a tall guy with big ears. He is alone but he is talking with the bartender who seems to be his friend by the way they talk.

Not that he intends to, but he cut their conversation as he ask for a drink.

The bartender looks at him while preparing his drink and has this smirk on his lips when he pass it to him. He looks hot with his dark skin tone and the smirk on his lips adds more charm on him. Sehun smiles at him as he gets his drink, fingertips lightly brushes his skin. 

"I've never seen you here before. Is it your first time here?" The bartender starts.

"Yes, it's my first time here."

The bartender nods. "Well I see you're alone. Don't you have any company for the night?"

Sehun shakes his head as he drinks. This bartender sure is friendly. "No. I went here by myself. Just need to cool my head."

"I see. By the way, I'm Jongin and I'm pleased to serve you." He says then winks and Sehun suddenly feels a blush creeping on his cheeks, he didn't expect that.

"And I'm Chanyeol!" He diverts his attention to the tall guy beside him. He looks so happy with his smile that almost shows all of his teeth. "I'm a regular customer here and if you need a company for- no I mean, I will be your company for tonight wether you like it or not." He says while wiggling his eyebrows.

Jongin laughs. "Your style Chanyeol!"

Sehun smiles while shaking his head. These guys are fun to be with. Well, he doesn't mind to have them as a company for tonight.

"ING !" A mysterious guy suddenly curse beside Sehun, thumping his fisted hands on the counter which caught their attention. When did this guy arrive? They didn't notice his presence until now.

Sehun — who is next to him — is the most surprised when he sees him. He has this piercing eyes with visible bags underneath and he looks so angry that he might kill a person.

"Need a drink, bro?" Jongin asks cool and the guy looks at him with his piercing eyes before nodding.

"Give me anything hard." He says with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Guess he had a bad day?" Chanyeol whispers leaning on Sehun's ears and the said guy throws a glare at them. His look gives Sehun a shiver.

"Chill dude." Chanyeol says. 

"I am in a bad mood, don't make it worse."

Chanyeol raises his hands, playing defeat and just takes a sip of his drink. The mysterious guy seems so scary when he's angry. Sehun stares at him for a good few seconds before bringing his attention back to his drink and tries to start a conversation with Chanyeol and Jongin.

They are laughing when the mysterious guy suddenly whispers curses again then stands up. Jongin and Chanyeol didn't seem to notice and they continue on laughing while Sehun stops to avert his eyes on him, only to find the guy already staring at him. He raises his eyebrows in confusion, eyes asking him 'what?' and the guy seems to understand.

"Save this seat for me. I'm just going to the rest room, I'll be back." He says sternly and it gives Sehun goosebumps that he automatically nods his head quickly. The guy leaves him with a smug expression and he looks at the guy's back until he's out of sight. Sehun shakes his head, bringing his senses back. Did he just command me to look over his seat?

"Hey Sehun." He looks at Jongin, offering him another glass. "Try this. I mixed it for you."

"Thanks." Sehun accepts and sips on it. "Hm! This tastes good!"

"You are welcome and thank you." Jongin, yet again, winks at him.

"Man! Give me some mix too!" Chanyeol complains.

"Sorry bro. I made it just for him."

"You head!"

Sehun laughs, looking at them while arguing. They're actually cute.

 

*****

 

Few minutes passed and the two are obviously showing their interest on Sehun. He is aware that they are trying to flirt with him.

Jongin tries different mixes for him. He says he should taste it and that it is especially made for him. Chanyeol on the other hand tells him jokes and some cheesy lines which he laugh his out. He admits that they makes him happy, and blush at the same time.

They are talking about something when another guy arrives.

"Yo yo yo man!" The guy with a cute face approaches Chanyeol, greeting Jongin too. Seems like they know each other.

"Luhan, my man! You're here! It's been a while! What's up?" Jongin asks him.

"Yeah, I just got back from China. Damn. I missed this! Give me my favorite." Luhan smiles then notices Sehun. "Oh hi there!" He greets. "Dude, you didn't tell me you have a pretty boy here." He shoves Chanyeol's arms.

"We met him tonight, he is alone so we offer him to join us. Sehun, this is Luhan, our friend who always says he is manly but he doesn't look like o- aw!! That hurts man!" Chanyeol rubs his head after Luhan smacks it hard.

"I. AM. MANLY! Stop degrading me!" He smacks his head again before looking at Sehun. "I'm sorry, don't mind him. I'm Luhan, nice to meet you Sehun. You look gorgeous." He offers his hand for a shake.

Sehun blushes. This new guy sure isn't so manly, but he is so damn cute! He accepts his handshake with a smile, cheeks still blushing. "Uhm. Thanks? Nice to meet you, Luhan."

Luhan smiles sweetly as he takes a sit beside Sehun and starts to tell them a story. At first, he is attentively listening but when he sees a silhouette on his peripheral vision that is approaching, his attention immediately diverts. He turns his head to his side to look at it and he sees the mysterious guy walking towards them.

Sehun notices that the guy looks so hot bitting his lips while walking like a professional model. He seems like he's in a deep thought, eyebrows still furrowed but he looks better than earlier. Maybe his head cools down a little? He looks fine but as his eyes focus on the seat beside Sehun — which he asked to reserve for him — being occupied by a guy with honey blonde hair, his face changes again. Sehun's heart speeds up when he sees his eyebrows furrows even more, eyes has this piercing gaze that can kill, and his jaw clenched. He can tell that the guy is really mad.

Sehun shakes his thoughts and tries to compose himself. Why am I being scared? It is just a seat for god damn sake!

When the guy comes closer, he looks at Luhan's back.

"That's my seat." He says sternly which causes Luhan to face him. The guy was startled when the other turns around, face immediately changes from anger to a surprised one. "Gege? Luhan ge?"

Luhan stares at him before widening his eyes in realization. "Tao? Is that you?! Man! You changed a lot!" He says before hugging the guy — Tao.

Sehun, Chanyeol, and Jongin stares at them when they start to talk loud in rapid Mandarin like they are too excited to talk with each other.

"Maybe they are long time friends in China?" Chanyeol inputs and they both nod in agreement.

"Jongin! Can you give me a minute? I need a hand." The three turns their head. One of the crew is asking Jongin.

He nods then goes out of the counter. "I'll just go get this, be back soon!" He shouts before disappearing somewhere.

Sehun brings his attention back to the Chinese guys. He is amused by the way they talk in their native tongue and he doesn't know why it turns him on. .

"So.." Chanyeol clears his throat and Sehun turns to him. "While they're on their own world, let's talk. Tell me something about yourself."

Sehun raises his eyebrow like a he is and Chanyeol laughs at the action.

"You're sassy aren't you? Fine, I'll tell you about myself then."

He starts to tell his story.

Sehun finds out that he is a team captain of a university's basketball team. He isn't surprised though, Chanyeol is tall that he is perfect for a basketball player.

"Oh by the way! We have a game this coming Saturday. It'll start at around 2pm. Are you free that day? I want to invite you. I'll show you how good I play. I swear you'll be impressed." Chanyeol says confidently which makes Sehun smile. He wonders how he play. Is he good? He mentioned that he is the team captain, so maybe he is.

"How sure are you that you'll impress me?"

"100% sure my dear." He replies with a grin.

The endearment gives Sehun chills but Chanyeol's smile is contagious that Sehun finds himself smiling back at him. It's funny how this guy wants to get him.

"I will think about it." He says and takes another sip of his drink. "We still have a few more days, give me time to decide."

The tall guy pouts but then nods. "I hope you can come."

Sehun didn't answer but just gives him a smile. How can a tall man be that cute while pouting?! Damn.

"Guys!" Luhan calls and the two turns to look at him. Jongin just came back too. "I want you to meet my friend from China. We studied at the same school years ago and he is my junior. This is Zitao. You can call him Tao."

"Hi. Nice to meet you guys." He smiles with his cat-like lips. There's no trace of anger that was painted on his face a while ago. It was fully replaced by a genuine smile that can melt one's heart.

"Jongin, bro."

"Chanyeol. I guess you're not in a bad mood anymore?" He says then Tao laughs.

"No, no. I'm sorry if I'd treated you bad?"

"It is fine. So we're good, yeah?" Chanyeol asks for a fist bump and Tao willingly bumps his fist on it.

"And this guy here, " he points at Sehun, "is Sehun." Luhan introduces. "The guys met him tonight."

"I see." Tao smirks while looking at him with lust in his eyes and Sehun feels hot all of a sudden. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Uhm.." Sehun pauses to think. "N-no. I don't have a b-boyfriend." He answers stuttering. He is visibly caught off guard.

"Hey! Hey! Tao! Easy! Don't scare him." Luhan says, playfully tapping his chest.

"Man, your friend sure is straight forward! He beat my style!" Chanyeol laughs and Jongin smiles with him.

Tao smirks, feeling proud of what he has done.

"Alright Tao, I'll leave you with them first. Talk and be friends. They're good! They don't bite." Luhan says before standing up and holds Sehun's wrist much to the younger's surprise. "Chanyeol, Jongin, you take care of my friend, okay? This boy needs to have fun tonight!"

"But—"

"No buts Tao! See you later!" He runs towards the dance floor, dragging Sehun behind him. He even hears the faint shout of Jongin's ' you' and Chanyeol's ''.

Sehun doesn't really want to go but Luhan already drags him. He has no choice doesn't he?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter