Renouncement

When I See You Again

"We are one."

More like, "We are leaving one by one."

At the time, it was just some dark joke made by a fan, until it actually turned out to be true.

First out was Kris.  

Next was Luhan.  

Then Tao.  

Rumors.

Fourth out, Lay.

Again, rumors.

Kai.

Then Xiumin.

Next up, Chen.

That was the end of EXO-M.

Next one out was Baekhyun.

Chanyeol immediately follow after.

Then D.O.

Soon, the maknae and the leader were the only two left.

Both agreed to walk out of SM together.

It took only a year and a half for the group to start breaking apart.  

I wonder, Tao thought as he looked at the dog plushie, remembering the one his hyung bought him, where everyone is now.

Of course, that didn't mean he missed anyone.  It was a given that if a group had many members, that would be too many bonds and relationships to handle.  Tao could name a few people he wasn't really close with.

Though, he could name one person who he would have followed to the ends of the Earth.

"What am I doing?"  The panda mumbled as he carred the dog plushie to the cashier, ignoring her as she blushed and squealed, happy to be serving the Z. Tao.

He didn't want any reminders of the past, but he still did these kinds of things.

"Thank you."  He said politely to the cashier and, with his plushie and groceries in hand, turned to walk out of the little store.

The door making a little clink as it closed, the blonde made his way towards his parked car.

Then the little panda stopped in his tracks.  

There, sitting on the little bench by the tree, was a not-so-little person, his face turned away, but the panda could so clearly see who it was.

Tao prayed that he wouldn't turn his head and, without looking away, hurriedly started to power-walk to his car.

He felt someone bump into him and instinctively let go of his plushie and, thankfully, closed bag of groceries.  

"Sorry-!"  He heard the person yelp rather loudly and helped pick up his things.

"Ah, it was my fault for not looking where I was going."  The panda half-whispered looking over to the bench.

Tao's heartbeat quickened as the taller one's eyes drifted over to where he was, eyes widening in realization.  He couldn't handle seeing him.  Not now.

And so, the little panda said a quick thank you to the person he bumped into, and continued on his way toward his car.

He heaved a sigh of relief as he placed his hand on the handle, very prepared to hitch a ride out of there.

Then, he felt a strong but warm grip on his shoulder.  Ah, he thought.

"Tao?"  A rich, deep voice right behind him asked.  

The little panda's heart stopped.  No.  He couldn't take this.

The hand on his shoulder gently turned him around to face the person who he had thought of every day, since he left.

Tao reluctantly lifted his eyes to meet the other's.

The moment he realized how close the taller one was, he suddenly felt a pair of lips roughly smash against his own, once again dropping his things.

Whimpering and closing his eyes shut, the little panda struggled to keep up with the movements of the other's mouth.  He was pressed a little tightly into the door of his car.

A few people stopped to stare.

Tao felt the other's tongue slide along his bottom lip, silently pleading for entrance.  He happily obliged and opened his mouth, feeling a wet organ invade his cavern.

His shaking hands came up to grip the other's strong biceps, looking for something to hold on to.

His tongue explored every inch of the blonde's warm mouth, and coaxed him into playing with his.

The other's lips dominated his as that of a starving wolf.

Feeling a tear fall down his cheek, Tao pulled away breathlessly.  He felt a large hand wipe the single drop away, he opened his eyes and looked at the other.

"W-Wu Yifan-"

The taller man hushed him and planted a more gentler kiss on his soft lips.  Tao sighed and kissed back.

Pulling away, the other looked him up and down, "It's been a long time."

The little panda took a deep and shaky breath.  "Yeah."

Then, he felt arms envelope him into a tight hug.  Tao smiled a little and wrapped his arms around the other's waist, cuddling up to him. 

"I missed you so much."  Whispered the raven-haired man into Tao's ear, tickling him.

The little panda just buried his face into the other's shoulder in response.

Author Note - I don't know where the I'm going with this story, but oh well.  If this first chapter offended you in any way, feel free to stop reading.  Oh, and the ukes (or bottoms)  might be feminized, so if you don't like that, also feel free to stop reading.

All necessary info might be revealed in the next chapter.  Will not be using their stage names.