Taken

Prequel of Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two of you walked around Hongdae, going into the shops and trying on things, having fun all day. It was already night and more people were there on the streets. You held on tightly to Minhwan, afraid to lose him in the crowd.

 

“Oppa. Hold me tight okay?” You said with your bambi eyes.

 

“Don’t I always?” Minhwan raised an eyebrow.

 

“I know.. Let’s go back now oppa. It’s getting late and I haven’t seen any celebrities yet.” You pouted.

 

Minhwan hit your head lightly. “You mean you didn’t see Eunhyuk and Donghae just now!?” He widens his eyes.

 

“Who? Where? When?” You asked, confused.

 

Minhwan facepalmed himself. “They walked pass us just now. They covered themselves with masks and a hat. Yah! You don’t know them? They’re from Super Junior who just debuted this year!”

 

“Huh? Really? I don’t know.. Ahhh! Why didn’t you tell me earlier oppa!” You whined and stomped your feet in frustration.

 

“Never mind that.. You want some ice cream?” He asked.

 

“Yes!” You nodded and walked with him to find an ice cream shop happily, forgetting about the incident.

 

There was a huge crowd in front of you. Minhwan and you were squeezing through them. You suddenly slipped through his hand and you jumped up, calling out his name. The place was so noisy that your voice was drowning into the noise.

 

“Gotcha!” Somebody grabbed you by the waist and covered your mouth with a cloth.

 

You yelped and struggled to free yourself from the man. It was nearly possible to get away from him if you haven’t passed out. People took little notice about it because they thought that it was your father who was carrying you to the van.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Minhwan’s POV 

 

I was thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend even though she’s eight years younger.. Who cares? As long as we love each other, nothing ever matters right?

 

As we walked further, the road was flocked with a huge crowd. *Damn the crowd is getting too thick!* I cursed as I squeezed through it with _____.

 

In the midst of it, my hand felt empty and I turned around to see that _____ was gone. My panic mode was on and I pushed through the cro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter