You're the prettiest

I'M NOT PRETTY LIKE YOU (OneShoot)

 

 

Pairing Hyunseung/Zinger

Songs : don’t smile (secret)

friendship, romance


“you’re so pretty seungie-ah..”

“stop it Yoon Doojoon, I’m a guy..don’t call me pretty infront her..” Hyunseung pointed his finger toward me, I smiled at him.

“no problem, its true, you’re so pretty..not like me..” I replied, Hyunseung pouted and pinched my cheeks.

“no..Zinger-ah, you’re pretty than me.. you’re a girl and I’m a guy, that’s mean you’re pretty than me, ckck..lets go..I’m hungry..” Hyunseung grabbed my hand and dragged me toward a café, Doojoon just shook his head and followed us.

 

Did I forget to introduce myself..??, my name is Zinger and those guy Hyunseung and Doojoon, they are my bestfriend.

Btw..I have a Secret that guy..ehm I mean Doojoon.. he is my crush.

I love him since I met him 2 years ago, he is so handsome and awesome and he is the one who never leave me alone, he always comfort me everytime I feel sad and sick.

But one problem that Hyunseung guy, I think Doojoon likes him, yeah.. it’s a big problem to me, It’s not like I against with that  gay thing, but the problem Is Doojoon, I love him so much, and to be honest I hate Hyuseung althought he is my bestfriend, I hate when DooJoon teasing him, laughing with him and do everything with him, I hate it.. I hate it, I know I’m not pretty like him, but hello I’m the girl in here, he even don’t want to playing with me, if Hyunseung not with us.

 

Like today, I have to handle myself because of them, Doojoon keep hugging and playing with Hyunseung’s hair, I just looked at them with my fake smile.

“zinger..take a seat beside me.. and you Yoon doojoon..get off..” Hyunseung yelled at doojoon, but doojoon too stubborn, Hyunseung pouted and walking toward me, hold my hands and pulled me to sit beside him, Doojoon frown and give me a deatly glare, I sighed.

Seriously.. why my crush consider me as his rival, Stupid..??, maybe.

And why this Hyunseung guy always disturb me, can he just stop it, I not like him after all, but he always dragged me everywhere and everytime, bring into big trouble.

 

                                        &&&&&&

 

I can’t handle anymore, I should confess my love at Doojoon, I nod in agreement.

“what the..??, yah jung hana, are you deaf or not..” I turn around and seeing Hyunseung who pouted at me.

“oh..I’m sorry.. ugh.. where is Doojoon..??” I asked him, Hyunseung staring at me then frown.

“I don’t know.. ck…Doojoon and Doojoon..” he mumbled, I just shaking my head.

“hyunseung-ah, I want to confess my feeling..” I whispers, Hyunseug gasped and looked at me.

“who.. are you have a crush and you didn’t tell us..??” he asks, pouted.

I nod.

“I’m sorry..but..I can’t tell you and Doojoon..because..” Hyunseung raised his eyebrows, impatient.

“what..”

“because I love doojoon..” I said almost whispers, Hyunseung didn’t says anything, he keep silent, I stared at him and frown.

“wae…??” Hyunseung flinched, huuh.. he with his own world..

“J-Just tell him..then..” whats wrong with him, his eyes looks so sad, don’t tell me he loves DooJoon too.. ani.. he can’t, I don’t want being a loser again, its enough he got his pretty face.

“okay..” I said without doubt and smiled at him, Hyunseung looked at me for awhile then smiled..fake smile.

 

                                              ********************

 

“whats wrong Zinger-ah..??” Doojoon asks me, I lowered my head, nervously.

“ehm.. can I tell you something..??”

“ne..of course.. but hurry up, Hyunseung is waiting for us..” I sighed, Hyunseung again..hyunseung again.. why can he just stop to think about him.

“I..I think..” I looked at his eyes, but seems he didn’t care about my words.

“Doojoon-ah..I love you..” finally I said it, Doojoon looked at me, his eyes went wide.

“what..??”

“I love you..” Doojoon stared at me then shaking his head harshly.

“I’m sorry..I..can’t..” and with that my tears running down my cheeks.

“I’m sorry Zinger-ah.. but I love..”

“I know.. you love him, didn’t you..??”

“how could..”
“are you love him because Hyunseung’s face, I know Hyunseung pretty than me..but..” I can’t stand this anymore, Doojoon keep silent.

“I’m sorry.. you’re right, I love him, he is the prettiest in my heart, I can’t deny or ignore it, I’m not straight..” I shook my head and walk away from him. I keep crying, I’m a loser right..??, I can’t believe I lose with a guy, what a weird condution.

“I hate him.. I hate hyunseung..” I mumbled between my tears, yeah.. I don’t know why but I hate him so much.. I don’t want to met him again, I don’t want to..

“zinger..!!” I stopped, that voice…I hate that voice..

“hana.. whats wrong..are you sick.. omo you’re crying..” he looked panic and wipe my tears, I stared at him.

I hate that’s eyes..I hate that’s nose, I hate that’s lips.. I hate that’s face.

“why.. you scared me, don’t glaring at me like that..” he tried to joking, but I keep glare at him.

“ I hate you.. didn’t you know it..??, I hate you so much..” I said and push him away, I hate that expression, I hate him..Hyunseung tried to hold my hand but again.. I push him away.

“do you understand what the mean of H-A-T-E..” I yelled at him, Hyunseung shaking his head and suddenly he pulled me into his embrace.

“Don’t hate me.. I’m sorry..” he whispers, I struggle, but seems useless.

“let me go.. “ I screamed, but he even tightly his hug.

“I’m sorry…”

“leave me alone.. I hate you…I hate you.. “

“But I love you hana.. can’t you see it..” I was stunned and shocked, what..?? he love me.. how could…???, I push him again and this time he let me go.

“listen Hyunseung if you love me.. can you disappeared from my life..” I said sarcastically , Hyunseung looks so shock, he looked at me and keep silent but soon he smiled at me.

“whatever you want Hana..if you think you’ll be happy without me.. I’m willing..I’ll disappeared from your life” he said and smiled again, I looked at him in disbelief.

Hyunseung eyes looks so sad, I want to apologize because my stupid words, how could I being so stubborn like this.

“I’m..”

“no..you’re right.. you hate my face, you hate me.. so what should I do.. stay beside you.. No..  I don’t want to hurt you..” Hyunseung try to hold his cry although his eyes was teary, he smiled at me again.

“don’t be sorry Hana.. I’ll leave you.. so you can be happy, at least you’ll not alone” I shook my head confused, but Hyunseung turned away and left me, I kneel down in the ground and my tears again and again run down my cheeks, why can I stop to crying like this.. what have I done..??, Hyunseung, he always beside me, comfort me, make me laugh and happy.

I hate myself, he love me but.. I hurt him, its just like me, I love Doojoon but..at least he didn’t tell me to leave him, not like me.. whats wrong with me.

 

*******************************

1 weak later

 

“what the hell..are you ask him to leave you..??” I nod, Doojoon looked at me angrily.

“are you stupid or what..??” he yelled, I nod again let the tears run down my face.

“I’m sorry..” Doojoon shaking his head, frustrated.

“you’re so stupid..” he said, yeah..I’m stupid.. I’m too stupid, How can I didn’t accept his feeling, I walk toward one room, took a deep breath and push the door.

“ah..you’re here Hana-ssi..” I nod, and walk closer toward the bed, I stared at that guy who closed his eyes and lying in the bed peacefully.

I tried to hold my tears but my body was shaking harshly.

“you can stay in here, I’ll comeback in the few hours..” I nod at that women, her eyes was swollen, maybe because she crying too much, just like me.

I looked at that guy again and hol his hand, it gently.

“hyunseung-ah..I’m sorry..” I said and let my tears down.

“I’m sorry..” I looked at him again ad kiss his hands, yah.. that guy is Hyunseung.

I didn’t know about it, I didn’t know he have serious Ill, and that’s just breaking my heart.

‘honestly I love you too, zinger-ah.. but hyunseung love you too, I can’t hurt him, Hyunseung.. he too weak..I’m sorry.. he tell me he love you, and didn’t want you to know about his feeling, so I let him, and I can’t believe you love me too, but ‘im sorry I can’t accept it because of him, he is my bestfriend and I want him to be happy.. I don’t know why you ask him to leave you.. you know he can survive because his love toward you.. but he said If you want him to leave you.. he willing for it’

I smiled when I remember about DooJoon's words, so he love me too huh..??, but its too late..I wipe my tears but I keep crying.. cry because of my stupid act.

“I’m sorry to hurt you.. I’m sorry.. I-I..think I love you too.. so don’t leave me alone, hyunseung ah.. I love you..” I’m not regret, I know he can wake up for me, its true I love him.. how can I didn’t know my heart, my heart always beating so fast and my cheeks always burning everytime he beseid me, but I always ignore it because I know he never ever can love the girl who not pretty like me, and My feeling toward Doojoon just like a feeling from a girl to his brother, just because he always comfort me, I think I falling in love with him, How stupid....

“can you hear me I love you..” I said again and kiss his forehead, I can see a smile appear in his lips but he still closed his eyes, so he can hear me huh..??!! I smiled at him, and lean closer than whispers in his ears.

“Don't leave me... because you’re my pretty boy… I love you..”

" I love you too don't cry again, I just sleep but you cry like I'm died.." Hyunseung opened his eyes and pouted, I looked at him and chuckled.

"yahh Jang Hyunseung drink your pills take care of yourself Geez, It’s only flue, I’m sure you will get well soon, huuh SERIOUS ILL.. for Godsake..you lie too me, I hate you Hyunseung..and you Hana..don't kiss him.. you make me jealous.." Doojoon yelled at me and Hyunseung from the door and slammed it, we both look at each other then laugh, hyunseung lean closer and give me a peck.

"my mom keep crying, her dog was missing.. hahh.. she love that dog than me..ck.." he pouted.

‘Hana.. I’m not pretty like you..to me you’re the prettiest, I like you the best..I love you in deep my heart..I love you’

'i BELIEVE YOU'

 

Okay one chapter done..its maybe angst with happy ending hahaha what a weird name, honestly I'm Junseung Shipper but, I love zinger and Hyunseung hihihi.. don't hate me...