First time

Three times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Beep! Beep! Be-" The alarm stopped beeping after Sohyun slammed her hand on the clock.

" it's 7 already!" Sohyun looked at her phone

3 missed calls, 8 new messages

She new who it was from. She finally made her lazy bum to the toilet. It took her less than 6 minutes to get ready. She wore a loose top that had the word     DOPE     printed on. Just as she was about to put on her red sneakers, her phone rang. 

'YAH!!! WHERE ARE YOU KIM SOHYUN!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LITTERALY 20 MINUTES FOR YOU TO SHOW UP!!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?!? GET HERE BY 7:30 OR OUR PLAN WON'T WORK OUT" shouted Jiyeon. At this rate, Sohyun could get deaf just by hearing her best friend's voice on the phone.

"Alright, alright, I'm on the way no need to shout jeez" She ended her call and walked to the bus stop. Although taking the taxi was more efficient and faster, she took the bus since she didn't want to pay the freaking expensive fee. 

She arrived at the cafe at 7:25 a.m. Jiyeon was sitting on the chair by the window. 

"Hey Jiyeon! Sorry I'm late I overslept"

"Yeah you think I don't know? Did you forget about today? How could you"

"I'm sorry it's just I was busy and I slept late I promise to not sleep late again if we have plans to do"

"You've said that many times Sohyun, YOUR promises are just meant to be broken"

"I'm sorry alright. Now lighten up a little. Have you ordered my drink yet?

"I didn't order

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter