Final

I'm here for you

A/n : I am so so so sorry for the SUPER LATE update as I've been so busy with works. I give you permission to be angry with me now. And... I didn't know what I was writing. My NEO feels just gets more demanding lately. I had to spit everything out! Do leave your comments and suggestions! Happy reading! 

----

 

Since the debut of VIXX LR, things has gotten busier around VIXX's dorm and practice room. Every member seems so occupied with their own personal schedules. But the most hectic schedule is of course for both Taekwoon and Ravi. Both of them had worked really hard for the album. Months before their debut, when Ravi was busy composing songs and making raps, there was also Taekwoon in his 'office' composing his own song too. What others didn't know about the song was that the song was specially written for his own best friend, Cha Hakyeon. 

It didn't took Taekwoon too long to realise that he is madly in love with Hakyeon. Well, why wouldn't he when Hakyeon is always the one who made him smile, laugh, and also becoming more outspoken in public. He has many reasons why to thank Hakyeon for making him stay in VIXX because there was one time Taekwoon couldn't take it anymore because he needs to attend interviews after interviews, being teased about his introvert personality, and Hakyeon just never stopped giving his affection and support for Taekwoon. Taekwoon was confused with his uality at first, but then he couldn't control it anymore. He loves Hakyeon so much as more than a friend and he couldn't imagine his life with Hakyeon. 

On the other hand, Hakyeon, who is very too, very busy with his own radio schedule. But still, he never stop giving support to VIXX LR. There was this one day, he attended one of the recording with other Starlights, just to give his support to the sub-unit. Whenever he had free time, he will always wait for the two to come back home after a late schedule and prepare for them a midnight snack and also, just a small catching up session. But what others didn't know about is that besides the typical reason of "I will always support VIXX LR, VIXX LR fighting!", the reason Hakyeon always tried to make time for the duo is because he misses Jung Taekwoon so much. Like so so much. Like when the duo is on the TV, interviews or anything, Hakyeon misses the feeling of being next to Taekwoon and to give him a full love and support. He misses the feeling of teasing Taekwoon during broadcast to help the later to calm his nervousness. He misses the moment of telling Taekwoon before each perfomance that "Everything will be okay. You're gonna be fine." But since Taekwoon is now busy with promoting as a sub-unit, Hakyeon won't be able to do any of those anymore. Not that they won't be together again for the next comeback, but Hakyeon just misses everything about Taekwoon at the moment. 

There was this one day VIXX LR appeared as a guest in VIXX N K-pop. Hakyeon was very delighted to have them as a guest given the fact that he had not spoken to Taekwoon for a while due to a very hectic personal schedule. 

"Taekwoon-ah, seems like you and Ravi will be my guest for tomorrow! I'm excited! See you~~" Sent. 

When Taekwoon received the message, little that we know, he is more than excited. Beyond everything. Despite of heavy schedule and contemplating with own feelings, he really miss having Hakyeon around him. Now that he is very sure that he likes the leader as more than a friend, he feels like he wants to have Hakyeon in his arms and never let him go. But, he is still and forever contemplating with his own feelings. Hakyeon is his best friend. His lifelong friend. He really don't want to risk what they already have now. And so he decided to write a song, expressing his feelings into words that only him knows about. 

During the broadcast, both of them acted very normal. Well of course, a short hug in the beginning when they met. Even though they stayed in the same dorm, VIXX LR had to leave early in the morning to catch up with their schedules. Leaving the radio broadcast to become the only time they will meet for that day. There was this one game, Hakyeon said "I really like Leo a lot." just to fit in with the theme and content of the game. The moment Hakyeon said that, Taekwoon felt like his heart stopped beating and how he wished, that words becomes true in reality. How he wished Hakyeon likes him just as much as he does. 

After the broadcast, three of them decided to go and have a quick drink before going back to the dorm. 

"This is for VIXX LR's goodbye stage today! Cheers!" Ravi said. "How I wished all the members are here now." But of course, the leader wouldn't want to disturb the sleeping members as it was already midnight. "It's okay Wonsik. We will have a proper celebration tomorrow." Hakyeon said. Suddenly Ravi's phone rang. 

"Oh okay. I'll be right there." He hung up. "Hyung, I have to go and meet Taemin. He said he need me." Both Hakyeon and Taekwoon gave him a suprised look. "What 'need you'? You guys are really weird." Taekwoon said. "Ah hyung.. couple thing. See you guys at the dorm, and Hakyeon hyung, don't drink too much!" Ravi smirked and went off leaving the two alone. 

"Couple.. pfft." Hakyeon sniffed and continue to drink. "Erm.. Hakyeon.. What do you think of having a relationship?" Taekwoon suddenly asked. "Relationship distracts me. I'm afraid I will lose focus in VIXX if I'm in relationship. You know me Taekwoon-ah.. If I want to love someone, I want him to always stay by my side because I couldn't imagine a day without him." Hakyeon explained and he was already very drunk. 

"Him?" Taekwoon shocked. "Urm.. what do you mean 'him'? Do you already have someone...and are you even into same relationship?" Taekwoon heart beating fast. "I....I...don't know...Taekwoon-ah, my head is spinning. Let's go home." Hakyeon wasn't even sure what he was saying but what exactly happened after was Taekwoon had Hakyeon behind him, piggy back him because the leader was too drunk. During their journey back to the dorm, Hakyeon had said something, unconciously, that left Taekwoon with more thoughts, and maybe dissapointment. 

"I really want to be in a relationship with him. I really like him Taekwoon-ah...but he is so busy lately. I really miss him so much. I want to spend more time with him. And I want him to know that I love him..... " Then Hakyeon passed out, leaving Taekwoon to continue to carry him all the way back to the dorm together with his thoughts. 

Back at the dorm, well of course, even though Taekwoon was really tired, how on earth he could sleep with Hakyeon said those things. On a bright side, he is pretty sure that Hakyeon is okay with same relationship, but on the other hand, who is 'him'? After a while, Taekwoon drifted away in his sleep with his endless thoughts. 

The next morning, Hakyeon woke up to find that he was sleeping next to Taekwoon. "How did I get here? Ah... must be Taekwoonie carried me here. Aishh.. I hope I didn't say nonsense things last night." He looked at the sleeping Taekwoon and brushed his hair. "Taekwoon-ah.. you must be really tired. Now that your promotions has ended, I hope you can stay more at the dorm and spend time with other VIXX members. Spend time with me.." Hakyeon didn't know why he said that but he just did. 

During the broadcast last night, when Hakyeon said "I really like Leo", it was when Cha Hakyeon couldn't hide his feelings anymore. With all the feeling of missing Taekwoon so much, Hakyeon realised that not only he missed Taekwoon, he fell in love with him. Seeing Taekwoon after a while at the beginning of the broadcast, made him feel at ease and he never felt more than happy at that time. He realised that he needed to do something about his feeling, but he just don't know how. So he decided to say "I really like Leo" just to let go of his uneasiness in carrying that feeling. 

Later in the afternoon, even during breakfast, Taekwoon didn't ask Hakyeon about what he said last night when he was drunk. Eventually, he decided to let that go when actually Hakyeon's words leaving him with a lot of mixed thoughts. He went to the practice room and immediately went into his own practice room. He plugged in everything and started to sing "Words to Say" which is part of his solo song in VIXX LR album. He sang the song whole heartedly without realizing that Hakyeon is standing outside of the room, listening to every word. 

Hakyeon went back into the dorm and lie down and started thinking. Could Taekwoon like him too? Because what he saw in Taekwoon's practice room is not something usual. He saw Taekwoon sang the song with his handphone on the desk, and with Hakyeon's face on the lockscreen. Hakyeon left the practice room feeling confused. Hakyeon decided to confront Taekwoon later that night because he don't think he could hold it in any longer. 

"Ya everyone! Go eat outside. Here's my credit card." Ravi took the card with a bright smile on his face. "You're not coming hyung?" he asked. "No, I need to stay and do something. Plus, I'm a bit tired." Everyone gathered and ready to go out when Hakyeon took Taekwoon's left hand. "Not you Taekwoonie.. Stay." Taekwoon was shocked at Hakyeon's action and decided to follow Hakyeon's order since he's also feeling tired to go out. 

Taekwoon was resting in the living room when Hakyeon came with two mugs of hot drinks. By looking at Hakyeon, Taekwoon was feeling happy now that he get his own 'sweet time' with Hakyeon. But when he remember what Hakyeon said about liking someone, he suddenly became dissapointed. He then decided to let his feelings go. 

"Taekwoon-ah.. here you go." Hakyeon passed the mug to Taekwoon and took a seat next to him. "Can I ask you something? That day you asked me about having a relationship. So... how about you?" Hakyeon asked. Taekwoon stuttered for a second. "Er.. er.. why are you asking me now? I... I don't know.. " Taekwoon replied. "I mean... it's hard. I don't know what's gonna happen if I'm in a relationship." He continued. Hakyeon shifted closer to Taekwoon. Taekwoon's heart was beating really fast. 

"Err Hakyeon.. I'm off to bed now. I'm feeling sleepy." With that Taekwoon got up but was stopped by Hakyeon's hand catching his. "Don't leave..." Hakyeon said. Hakyeon got up and stand in front of Taekwoon. He took the mug off from Taekwoon's grip and put it on the table. They were staring at each other's eyes and waiting for any unspoken words to be communicated with such stares. 

"What about a relationship with me Jung Taekwoon?" And with that, Hakyeon placed a soft kiss on Taekwoon's lips, hoping the later would understand. Taekwoon was stiffened with the sudden action and tried to digest the whole situation. But at the same time, he was slowly taken away with the kiss from the person that he love so much. Hakyeon pulled back and looked Taekwoon in the eye. Taekwoon was speehless. "Hakyeon.... you..you...you knew?" Taekwoon's face had turned all red and dying from embarassment. 

Hakyeon cupped Taekwoon's face and said, "Of course. Don't ask me how. As your best friend, I just knew." Hakyeon placed another kiss. "Gosh Taekwoon, I really missed you and I couldn't stop thinking about you when you are away from me. and then I realised, I really liked you Taekwoon. And I know you too." Though Taekwoon was holding back his embarassment, he couldn't stop to draw a smile on his face. 

"I've....I've loved you for a long time Hakyeon. But.. I just don't know.. I.. was.. " Hakyeon pulled him into a hug and calm him down. Taekwoon couldn't help his tears. He tightened the hug and say "I love you Cha Hakyeon.. so much. and.. I want to be in a relationship with you." 

Both of them woke up the next morning, sleeping next to each other. Or maybe cuddling next to each other.Taekwoon stared at his lover's face. "I wish we have done this a little sooner so that I won't have to bear the pain of missing you when I was promoting LR. I wish I could have gone into your sleeping arms when I come back home. I wish I could sneak in to your bed and hug and kiss you all I want." Hakyeon smiled and moved closer to Taekwoon. "Shh.. I'm here now for you baby." 

-End-