Final.

Life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from a nightmare. 

The nightmare always being repeat again and again. The same,similar and alike thing happened and no difference with what I've watched in front of my eyes, in reality. Not just a dream,movie or drama.

Why she left me? 

You know that I still didn't tell you about my feelings towards you. Hyejeong ah, you're such an idiot. 

Ahhh... I miss her so much. Why time goes by so fast? 

When I closed my eyes, I saw her. She trying to crossed the road as she walk to me. Her smile, her waving hands and the way she looked at me. Argggh, I can't stop remember about it. 

But then, there was a lorry into her direction and she was... was... 

Ahh- I could not continue this story. Let's just stop here.

Anyways, my name is Kim Min Jun. She is Shin Hyejeong. Hyejeong, my first and maybe will be the last love. I still didn't confess to her that I really really really love her. Hmmm...

She is beautiful but a bit boyish and rough. She is totally different with other girls that I've know before. People always said that she is a tomboy. But who cares? I don't care what people saying about her as long as she being sincere to be my friend. That's all. 

And me? I'm a nerd. Well... 

I used to be a nerd because I don't want to have many fangirls. When I was in my old school, many girls put their love letters inside my locker. I feel annoyed with that kind of thing. And besides, my mom said that I still look handsome although I'm a nerd. Yeahhh~ I'm handsome and I know it. (that's the fact...)

"Yah Kim Min Jun !! Buy me a bottle of water please !! My throat is hurt." 

"Go eat medicine then, idiot!" 

"Yah, stupid !! How I want to eat medicine if I don't have water? Haishhh." Hyejeong slapped my right shoulder and as the revenge, I pinch hard her fluffy cheeks. Haaaaa... Served you right! 

"Yah !! It's hurt !! Stupid Kim Min Jun !!" She kept hit my arm. 

And I awaked. 

God... I really miss you, Hyejeong. I miss watching you sulking. 

-

Homework, homework, and homework. I HATE IT ! My table really mess with those books and papers. 

"Hyejeonggggggg !!"

No answer ? I shout her name once again. 

"Hyejeongggggggggggggggggggg !!!!!" 

Where is she? Usually, when the exam week is around the corner, we will studying together. And hey, guess what? She busying herself with my mom at the kitchen. But still... she got A+s for exam. She is a genius,maybe? (to be honest, I'm jealous with her)

Wait- I-i forgot... She's not here. When I remember it, I feel my heart were stabbed few times by someone using a knife. It's really hurt. She was gone for a month and I already felt like this. How about one year? Two years? Many years?

.

.

.

Today marks 4 years after Hyejeong left me. I'm still okay and not turn to be a mad man yet. Hahaha.

But... I still can't forget about her. I still remember everything about her. Her favorite color, her hobby, her ambition. 

I put a bouquet of white roses on her grave. Hopefully she will be fine there.

-

"Hyejeong-ah, it's been 4 years since you left me. And until now, I still remember every single thing about you."

"You're so nice to me. You are my best friend. Even tho you a bit rough, you know how to take care of me. You are the first girl best friend that I ever had and maybe you will be the last." 

"I love your cook. But sometimes, your cook is less sugar. Like what you said, 'less sugar but more sweet'. At first, I don't understand about it but then, my mom said the sweet that you mean it is love." There some people look at me weirdly. But yeah... I don't care what people going to say. 

"Sometimes, you like my mom. Sometimes, you like my grandma. Always babbling. But I never hear you because when you start babbling, I just look at your face and pretends to hear you. Since you were gone, I'm more introverted, I like to be alone." I look at my hand watch. 

"Hyejeong-ah, I will come again next week. I need to go now. Bye." 

When I go to my car, I realize that my car key is missing. I walk back to Hyejeong's grave. 

I found the key, but- 

The roses that I put already disappear. I don't think the cemetery would be cleaned this fast?

-

Today, I visit to Hyejeong's grave again. 

I just finish cleaning and suddenly I got a phone call from the office. Like always, it's emergency meeting again. Ahh! I really hate meetings. 

When I was rushed to the car, I bump to a woman. Her height is kinda same level with my nose and she wear all black, from head to toe. Mourn.

"I-i'm sorry." And she walk away. She look down, wearing scarf with sunglasses. There only one thing comes to my mind, her eyes must be swollen because of crying. That's why she cover it with sunglasses.

-

"It's been a long time since the last time we met. You must be busy, right?"

"Hmmm... Just a bit busy,uncle. Besides, I'm still new to the office, about one year I guess." Actually, I really really lazy to talk about work right now. Haihhh...

"Uncle, aunty... You must miss Hyejeong, right?" Both, Mr and Mrs Shin look at each other.

"O-of course we do miss her. She is the only our daughter. But Minjun, God love her more." Mr.Shin always give me the same answer while Mrs Shin just smile bitterly.

I think there is something wrong, I mean they look suspicious and hiding something. But I don't sure what is it and why. 

-

"Hyejeong, I feel weird with your parents. I'm curious to be honest." 

"Your parents are different. They're not like the others family. I can see from their eyes, hiding something..."

"Up untill now, I still hope that you were here, with me. Accompany me. Just like when we were in college." 

"Hyejeong..." I can't continue my words. It is not because I ashamed of people watching me crying. But I'm scared that I can't control myself from misses her. I stood up and leave without saying a goodbye.

From far, I see the same woman that I accidentally bump to whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter