1/1

List me the things you love about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The idea struck Tao when Sehun tells him that his birthday is coming up soon and he wants Tao to do something more special this year, other than bringing him out for a fancy dinner. Tao is seated in front of his wooden desk with a small table lamp on. 

He’s holding on to the pen Sehun bought for him last year when they had just became friends and he smiles at the thought of it. 

The clock on the wall ticks away loudly, breaking Tao’s train of thoughts and he begins penning down the list of what he loves about Sehun. 

Things I love about Oh Sehun

1. Your smile (you rarely smile, but when you do, it never fails to brighten up my day.)
2. Your hands (I love how it is always warm.)
3. Your eyes (the way it crinkles every single time you smile.)
4. Your laughter (although it can be annoying at times, but i’ve come to love it.)
5. Your sarcasm (you will still never be able to beat me though.)
6. Your crying face (I still remember the day when you broke down right in front of me, too shy to admit that you had a hard-on. HAHAHAHAHA)
7. *Your (you’re one too.)
8. The look on your face when i kiss you out of the blue
9. You’re uglier than me
10. You’re shorter than me (FYI, you can’t grow anymore so stop trying to drink more milk. It. doesn’t.freaking.help.)
11. Showering me with gifts (you know what to get me for my birthday.)
12. Your disgustingly milky and smooth skin (yes, i’m jealous.)
13. Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter