The Chaos

The Crap Thing

[KimTaeTae]
KimTaeTae: Sujeongie is gonna be late! Ryu Sujeong in count one...
Me: DON'T COUNT, I'M NEAR 
KimTaeTae: two...
Me: ...i'm gonna cry
KimTaeTae: three! Sujeongie is late~
Me: KIM TAE HYUNG. I HATE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!!!
KimTaeTae: its okay cause i love you too. Come here fast! :3

I quickly take my wedge off, start running with an ease toward his house. One Kim family's house. A.k.a my bessstttest friend alive's houseㅡ even i know that my house is next to his' but sometimes...yeah he'd be very annoying and would send me off to his houseㅡ no actually roomㅡ when i was just arrived. Yeah, he's weird. A decade and a couple year alien friend who live next door.

The first met? Yah...why everyone are curious about that? Hmm...i'm not quite sure, because from what i know, i met him on the playground. But he said, he met me first when i was still a baby and he was still three years old (korean age). Dunno, i dont really care about it either.

Well yeah, he's two years older than me but sometimes his behaviour is two years younger than me.

Quickly step up the front ledder, showing one single blue door. Crack down the doorknop and showing the beautiful architecture of the house. Well, our neighborhood is kinda unique. It has different architecture for all of those houses that stayed here. His family concept is the warehouse-plus-glassy. While mine is the classical-natural-modern type. Weird right? Yeah i know.

So here i am. Standing in front of the living room without any sign of him (because he usually waited me up here and dragged me up to the upstair to play on his wonderful room). But then i feel a strange shadow coming on myㅡ "Boo!" Hardly knock off the wall beside me. Dramatical fell down to the ground while both of my hands are on the side of my head. A boy with crap thingy on his head showed up right several inches in front of my hurt-ed face. After seeking for some seconds that boy is falling into the ground. Laughing like there's no tomorrow. This boy is really weird. He doesnt even care about his friend who was in hurt because of him. Gosh.

I slowly take down my anger while holding on the tears that will actually come because this pain is hurt. Much. Hurt-er than the usual. Face the ceilling to holding it and cover it with both of my hands. But this bruised hurt really much. I think it might be getting on it blue somehow. BUT I USUALLY NOT CRYING OVER THESE KIND OF THING WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME TODAY.

Maybe he doesnt hear it but i start to sob. Actually holding the tears and sobbing. Its funny how can i be this kind of cry-baby in one supersecond. I get over my tears and stand up. Taking a pair of my wedge and stomp up. He's still there teary because of laugh. "Ya, Jeongie. Where do you want to go?" He asks with his cheerish tone.

"Home." Answer it quickly and start to open up the doorknop in one second. "I'm going home. Entertein yourself with you."

"Y-yah...is that hurt...? I thought it was not..." i hear the walk-step come over but i quickly open the door andㅡ but the door is coming back to it own place. Slamed back to it own place with one hand. "Yah. If you come home right now with those teary mascara and elses, Ryu mom and Ryu dad are gonna mad to me." His reason is useless. I keep on trying to turn off the doorknop.

"Listenㅡ" his hand still on it own place. "ㅡi dont want to make another trouble today Kim Taehyung. So let me out and it all are gonna be solved. I'm too tired for todayㅡ no, for another problem with you." I take one long breath and start to make some strength toward the doorknop.

"No. Nothing is gonna be solved and i dont feel tired yet." Suddenly my body is on air. Someone hold it up, no, he is holding it up. A Taehyung style of carry me away. He just easily put me up toward his shoulder and bring me away. Several punches on his back didnt even bother him.

One stepㅡ two stepsㅡ and in every counted steps. He of course is bringing me up to his room. Placing me down toward his sofa and he went somewhere to take something. Waiting here with pout planted on my lips.

A bag of cube ice. "Come here." He already on his seat. Sitting on the floor with the x-style. With annoyed face, i drag my foots toward him. He taps twice toward his tight. Means that i need to lay over there. But i dont move any inches, just handing out my hand for the ice so that i can do it for myㅡ altough it end up my head laying down on his legs because he pulled my hand first.

His head right above my head. Carefully place down a bag of ice cubes on my bruised with his hand. "Yah. You should have tell me if that hurt..." his husky low voice start to show it owns. "I should get too overboard. But you're late miss Ryu." I was gonna punch him when he said 'miss Ryu' but his hand was faster than mine, he kept my hand away from the punch-him-time. "Yah. I ordered your favorites thats why i told you to come."

"You pay?" The boy nods. "When will they come?" I ask in one interested yet lazy tone, looking up to see his dark-deep-eyes.

"They already do. Thats why i was telling you that you were late." Letting go of his legs, he walk to the kitchen bringing it all over. "Ulmyeon for you, Jjampong for me, fried mandu, and kkanpunggi." Yes he was right. All of them are my favorites. "I'll bring the cola." He walk off again and take one 1,5L bottle of cola with twi glasses.

Parting out the chopsticks and they're starting to dancing in our foods. With movie's on in the screen.

We're done for it. For the food, they already gone. But the movie's still on it play. So, here we are. Sitting on the sofaㅡ no, actually he is the one who's sitting and i'm laying down on his side with my head above his tight. The movie itself is fun. So its kinda makes me forgot about the bruised he caused.

Its all finish. The movie too. But we both too lazy to just move andㅡ he's sleeping with his face right above me. Facing down with both of his eyes closed. He must be feel very tired. If i move, i'm gonna wake him up, so i decided to stay there for several minutes more until he wakes by it own.

I think he already on his deep sleep so he wont notice that i already gone. So i try to move away, from this confortable positiㅡ "Why must i met you twelve years ago?" His eyes start to open by it own. Leaving me frozed. "Why should i be with you and be your best friend since then?" He asks another question. An unanswerable question. "Tell me Sujeongieㅡ" he look down deep into my eyes. Leaving me blinking for several time. "ㅡwhy, are you so intreactive?" Yeah. Three questions you wont ever have answer for it.

"Umm..." i start to fake thinking while slowly got over. But his hand sure have a great movement. His left hand right catched my neck and his face bend down really close toward mine. I dont know, what kind of eyes he has now. A thing for sure that it looks deeper than it usual look, or maybe its because of his bangs that hanging down? "Tell me Ryu Sujeong. Why are you always here?" And his face bend down closerㅡ a soft lips touched mine.

This Kim Taehyung is now kissing me? My mind actually went blank for several superseconds, i tried to move away once again but he didnt even bothered a bit. He's a lot stronger than me. But, waitㅡthis alien? What's wrong with him? "Tell me Sujeongie in count one..." his face has it distances again from my face before it once again gone closer, "...two", its maybe just an inch "...thrㅡ" i dont know what i'm thinking. I'm just bending up my face and catch his lips for several seconds and back to my original position.

"I dont know." I answer as i plop out from his cave. "For the first question, i dont know. For the second until the fivth. I still dont know." He stands up. Cornering me to the nearest tall thing on my back until i got really cornered with his hands on my side, "Date. Tomorrow. At 9. Dont be late or you know what am i going to do." He put out his one side smile and just do nothing except look at my eyes with his deep eyes. "Anyway, it's now 11 at night. Wanna go home right now? Your house is on the left though."

"Call."