one

The positive and the arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mechanical and gears sounds were clinking hard, until the neighbourhoods couldn't handle their ears due to the loudness. The man who always still there--lived in an average semi detached house with two floors and number 110. That flawlessly handsome lad--Seo Kangjun was too busy changing his clients' oil. 

"Finish, sir! Sorry, it must take so long for you."

The old grumpy man went grumpying with all his sake, was about to blurted out as his wife stopped him--because his wife were too busy admiring Kangjun's perfect features, his face.

"Husband, can't you stop? This handsome lad is already work hard on our old car."

"I would prefer Jenkins car features more than waiting him at my whole life!"

Kangjun couldn't do anything but to scratch his unitchy nape and chuckled softly and warm.

"I'm sorry sir. I will train even more to get this soon."

 

---

 

Kangjun was sitting on his chair-reading the newspaper with a cup of tea when a honk startled him to his soul. He stood and saw a limousin was stopping by infront of his workshop, making him glad of getting another client in that morning. He quickly grabbed his tools and gretted , "What can I fix?"

A suited-driver stepped out with his handkerchief to wipe his sweat.

"Please check the machine. The last time I burnt it in the morning, it was smoking."

"Oh yes. Please, take a seat first. Let me do the work." He lifted up the car hood, taking his rubber glove as he was checking a patient carefully. Quickly, his sight trailed up to a single beautiful woman-who was sitting inside the car on the passenger seat. Her white skin and large shining eyes just trapped him in a moment. Kangjun couldn't resist to see her just reading on the book-and met gazes with her. His heart went beating so fast, faster and couldn't stop looking at her.

He only smiled in love, felt like he wanted that woman to be in his hug. Kangjun was too distracted by that flawless girl--and smiled softly to her as his first impression towards her. Which is only being replied by a single glare and focuses back in her reading, Kangjun didn't really care and too busy thinking how to know her. Closely.

"Sir, there is nothing wrong with the machine. Just don't use it too much."

"Okay."

"Sir, may I know. Who is that gorgeus woman that you brought inside the car?"

"Ah. She is my boss' only daughter. A richman--rich daughter. We were about to go to her office."

"Do you think... I can have her as my girlfriend?"

"There is nothing impossible in love, handsome lad."

Kangjun only stood there--being dumbfoundedly by the girl's charm which is completely turning his world upside down. He wanted, to kiss her and embrace her. He dropped the dirty mop on his hand and buckled his knee infront of the old man, making him leaving with all his confusedness.

"Sir, I would love to apply as any job in her house. As long as I can see her everyday, my love will only become more bloomer."

Meanwhile the old man was smiling because of Kangjun's positiveness and his pure heart to loving his daughter's boss, the daughter boss itself-was cringing her face from insid the car.

"How pathetic."

Kangjun lifted up his head right after he said his will, turning his sight towards the beautiful girl--delivering her a sweet and wam smile. When the girl only-and puposely spitted out the coffee from , but it is still not blurring Kangjun's fire feeling to get her.

Smile versus Cring.

Kangjun quickly stood up and shook the old man's hand in excitement and glorius.

"Thank you, sir! Thank you!" .

He met eyes to the woman inside the car for the numerous times, and turned his gaze back to the old man. "So what is my job?" .

"You will being applied as her personal butler, since the used to be is already resigned." .

"Ah, yes! Thank you so much." .

"Now please, do clean up and we will take you to the job interview." .

He rushed to his home and showering-clothing the best-combing his hair and smiled at the mirror. Kangjun stepped out with a magnificent look, black tight shirt wrapping his perfect abs and jeans.

"You look awesome. Please come with us." .

Kangjun couldn't feel more than anything but a thank you for a chance to meet and talk with his love. He sat right beside his pretty woman-well not his yet. He turned his look to the girl he loved truely-knitting a sugar delighted smile to her.

"Hello miss. I'm Seo Kangjun, and I will apply as the personal butler." .

Without looking back to him and without a welcoming face, she replied with a blank face towards her book.

"Let's see how much you get." . 

 

"Please, the participant of the interview. Get inside." . Kangjun stepped in with a confident feet, and delivering a brief smile. Some moments are skipped with personal question until it arrived to a mega one. "So what can I do?" .

"I would love to apply as Miss Im's personal butler.".

"Alright. Tell us the reason why." .

Kangjun had never been this serious and answered with confidence.

"Because I already fall in love, too much with miss I'm. I would love to be her dearest butler and protect her until my whole life ends." .

"I hate amateurs bull for damn sake." .

That harashment sentence were startled by both the interviewer and the participant. And honestly, it is said by the boss itself-Im Jin Ah.

"Miss, we are still on interview, if you didn't mind." .

"I wanted a true man, not an underpriviliged individual." .

"Im Jin Ah! Please keep your manner." .

It is not leaving any heart bruise or scar in Kangjun's heart-it didn't even hurt him. He only wanted to get Jin Ah closer to him, so Kangjun only replied her with a smile.

"Congratulations, for Seo Kangjun. You've been chosen as Im Jin Ah's personal butler." .

It is only making Jin Ah-or Nana stood up on her feet and shouted in anger.

"What? Why!" .

"Since he is the only one who have all the requirements, which is quite frankly are made by you, miss." .

It is only making Jin Ah to stand up covering her embarasness with her arrogant look.

"Alright. Get his suits, I still have to go somewhere." .

"But miss, as far as I know, you don't have any schedule-" .

"Are you deaf? Just prepare him." .

Making the old man in being shut, he turned to Kangjun and called some old ladies, they were amazed by the youngster Kangjun's angelic face.

"He is the new Jin Ah's personal butler. Please dress him as he has to." .

The old ladies immediately surrounded him and led hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter