Annyeong Annyeong

Hello Goodbye

“Hey! What happened a while ago? You left even without saying goodbye. Are you mad at me?” his face is clearer now. The faint blur from my eyesight recovered his image right after I wore my glasses.

I knew he owns the silhouette that I last saw before my alarm broke my attention.

I looked around and it was the same place where I last saw him. I am not sure how I got here but he is waiting for my answer.

“What do you mean?” I tried to clear my dry throat from this sudden confrontation.

He got up from his squatting position and went closer to me. I stepped back as my instinct dictated my body. He looks like he is not pleased. His poker face is not giving me any clue of what to expect from him. This is an obvious misunderstanding.

His gaze is constantly piercing towards me, giving me this intense mood. It is too overwhelming to stare at his perfectly sculpted jaw line. Every detail of his appearance is like that kind of what you can see from the statue of David. His pointed nose and tightly shut well-proportioned lips can complete a handsome visual package for an actor.

I took another step backward as he advanced another stride to my direction. I am trembling for no reason and in a split of a second, a smirk appeared  on his face with a relax expression – that exotic charisma caught me again.

“I was not able to say goodbye because I don’t have any plans of leaving.” It is true. I accidentally left but I came back to see him again.

“I knew that. You will not be here if it wasn’t for the same purpose that I have.” He added with a smile on his face. He was so happy to contain it that his cringed nose can’t supress it anymore and he let go of his happiness with a roaring laughter.

I am waiting for him to say something again when I realized that he is starting to disintegrate. An echo of whistling started to invade our silent wordless conversation. His white sleeves started to spread all over the wind like tiny glittering particles of sand and I started to run to him and reach out for a chance to hold him.

“I came to tell you that I am practicing hard to visit you more often. It is hard but not impossible.” He told me with a very calm tone. His husky deep voice made me want to cry because this is the first time that I   experienced seeing him up-close.

“Don’t be disappointed, this is unlike ‘Hello Goodbye’. I’ll be back when you’re having a good time sleep. I hope your alarm won’t be as active as now. I feel sorry that you need to wake up. Until next time my bunny.” Eric Oppa gave me a wink and blew a flying kiss before I gasp and –

OPENED MY EYES only to realize that the 3rd snooze of my alarm snapped me the chance to talk to him.