Chapter I

A boy's band guitarist

 

I wasn't normally supposed to be there, first of all my name is Ana Camp, it sounds like a foreign name but it's not, not even in decades. I was passionate of music, it was the only thing who ringed in my ears. I didn't listened to my mom, we had a bad relation ship, she always disapproved me. Me and my father had lived of music so we understood each other well. I had been in a garage band called " Seven minutes left", we were five girls counting me in, I was good in math although it was a miserable joke because me and the studies it never matched so it's why my mom called me a fool every time she had the occasion to do so. It was Monday I was searching for some coins in the corners of a wall because I knew that passer by let fall some. I wasn't homeless neither without no money on my purse, I was actually rich- my parents were rich. Today we were the 3rd of September and I was tired and shaky because of the cold. My dad, he was called Yoosojin, he had a weird name, not common I will retract. He was pretty classy and had good manners but he had a Japanese hard core hair style which makes me fanaticizing about my own father, I admired him so much more than other persons. I was ready to take a casting on a group for being a guitarist, after all I've always been with the strings not with the vocals. I hugged close my baby pink coat and my Nike shoes were so warm that I was beyond surprised by how snickers could do the deal. I walked in front of the door that the sheet had told me in letters and numbers. I pushed the black framed door and a scent that I recognized went up to my nostrils it was a Chloé fragrance. A man, tall above my head jogged towards me, he seemed hurried.

- Are you Ana Camp?

He asked me with a hint of annoyance under his happy smile, I nodded and he continued to talk to me.

- You're late for about four minutes now.

I wasn't in my mind when he told me that shocking verity, I lost my grin and ran until the door who opened in a small room with a bass, two guitars, a drum and a micro. I was amazed by how beautiful this room is, they were a four seats in front of it. I was scared, without me knowing my palms were sweating just by figuring out that four persons will be trying to fail me. I heard noises, a boy who was in his twenties entered following near by tree others, one of them seemed bored as hell. I chuckled and smiled worrying for my case. When they saw me they stopped talking, one of them burst out of laughing, it was the blonde one, his hair didn't seemed in mood.

- What?

I snapped annoyed by his rudeness, he seemed to have stopped laughing like an idiot. I span around wanting to leave this miserable place but one of them came back to earth.

- Are you here for the casting?

I scoffed lightly, wasn't I credible?

- No you see, I came here to play with the annoying male staff at the entry, you see the one with a face?

Their eyes began to became bigger and bigger by my answer, they still don't get it or they're stupid? I was about to stomp my feet out but I heard a sound of a chair being pushed. I span around and saw that he was waiting for me to start. The others stood still, I began to play some piece of some tracks of The Gazette, who doesn't like them? I played well I was happy of myself. I finished and looked up to see their reactions, all of them gave me warm smiles expect for a dark haired one, he had plump lips and was a uber cute aura by a first glances but I knew that he was the hard to get one, we can't miss people like him. 

- Geez that was breath taking, you play extremely well. My name is Key, I'm in charge of the drums. 

I nodded giving him a warm grin. He pointed at the others introducing them to me.

- The one over there is the vocal, he's Jonghyun. Onew is a vocal too, he can get touchy. The weird one and icy his Taemin, he's at the guitar with you.

I was confused.

- I'm already accepted in the group? There's no need to deliberate?

The one named Key shook his head and told me.

- There's no need you fit well this image group, a female can be new. We're okay?

Everybody shouted happily and I smiled, that was fast but I was glad that I still knew how to pleasure other's ears with my guitar and fingers.

- I'm not okay with it. 

I looked over Key's shoulder, the cold one said it with a strong presence.

- That's disgusting to have a female as a guitarist.

The first words got me hanging, he could broke people by saying such of harsh words. I didn't care too much, I saw that he was being munchy munchy because he was afraid that I would take his place but I wasn't doing anything wrong. " Seven minutes left" was been destroyed because a girl in the group who had been taking drugs so we were in a bad position because of it. I missed them but there was a feeling of freedom, I wasn't doing to music that I liked. We were all girly but I love more the dark lyrics of rock bands. 

- Anyway, our main guitarist had let because of personal issues so we decided after a long moment to search for a new guitarist and we found you, you didn't seemed soulless you were passionate when you took the guitar in your hands and that's what we're searching for a long time now.

He was right, he threw the ball in my camp. I was heated of music I couldn't get enough of it not even after a heart break. 

--

The next day, I was welcomed kindly in their team but Taemin was the one who was disturbing my guitar session, he took of the cable of my guitar and didn't let me play so I sat back and waited for him to stop his childishness. 

Taemin's point of view:

She was pretty, her fingers were worth of being touched. I wanted to claim her has my muse but I didn't wanted to be in love so I decided to be harsh and meant to her. Every time that I looked at her hurt expression it hurts me but she struggled it off and let me fall in amaze. She was girly maybe it's why they had laughed stupidity at her. I wasn't ready to accept my crush towards her but I couldn't deny it too. I was stuck beyond the true and the false. 

She was doing her training and her cords at the guitar, I doesn't wanted to fell on her passionate trap. She was simply beautiful and attracting. I cut the cable of her guitar, I fell like the worst but instead of shouting at me she sat and waited patiently. It was adorable of her but I wasn't that good. I preferred more to avoid and make her a hard life then to fall for her, I knew that one day I would drop it and make it up with her. I knew that I will not be the hero in this story.

She hummed something and talked to me, I didn't expected that.

- Tell me Taemin,

I nodded, my name flowed perfectly in her tongue. 

- What was his main reason?

I knew what she was meaning, I wanted to avoid her question but I let it out without me knowing. Just by the sound of her voice it captured me and my actions, I was aware that I couldn't reveal this disastrous secret to her but I did it instinctively.

"He murdered his wife."

 

A/N:  Hi dear readers thank you I promise a longer chapter for the next time! Comment and subscribe please~~