Sweet Dreams

어제처럼 굿나잇 (Goodnight Like Yesterday)

That night, Woohyun couldn't sleep.

The bed was soft; his pillow was as fluffy as a marshmallow; and his body felt warm under the blue blanket. Yet he still felt uncomfortable. While tossing and turning on his huge bed, he tried counting sheep. But it didn't help at all because he kept losing count of them. He sat up and ruffled his hair. The clock read '12:07 a.m'. He was missing his beauty sleep and he felt horrible. What if he got pimple outbreak the next day?

Woohyun hurriedly the lights and checked his appearance on the mirror. He almost fainted when he saw a nasty pimple growing on his perfectly rosy face.

"Hyung! Sungkyu hyung~~~", Woohyun called out as he rushed to the next room. He quickly slammed the door behind him and kneeled beside Sungkyu's bed.

"Hyung, wake up!", Woohyun shook his shoulders rather forcefully.

Sungkyu's eyes instantly flew open when he felt a tug at his sleeve.

"What the...", he muttered under his breath as he pushed Woohyun's face away from him.

Woohyun the bedside lampshade and Sungkyu tightly shut his eyes as the light blinded him.

"Hyung, what to do?! I have a pimple!", Woohyun whined.

Sungkyu leaned on his side and extended one hand to cup Woohyun's face. He examined it carefully and frowned.

"What pimple? Your face is as clear as glass", Sungkyu commented.

Hearing that, Woohyun ran to check his appearance again in the mirror. There was really no pimple at all! He probably hallucinated because of too much anxiousness.

"Can you leave now? I need to sleep", Sungkyu asked after turning off the lights.

"But hyung, I can't sleep", Woohyun pouted as he stood beside his bed.

"That doesn't mean you won't let me sleep, too", Sungkyu retorted.

"Hyung, I just think my body's not used to sleeping alone already after sharing the bed with you for three years", Woohyun reasoned out.

"Let me sleep here~~~ I promise I won't bother you", he added.

Sungkyu started getting annoyed. His energy was completely drained after the hectic schedule that day and the only thing he could wish for was a good dose of sleep. He reached for Woohyun's hand and pulled him down beside him on the bed. Sungkyu instantly wrapped his arms around Woohyun's waist and buried the younger man's face on his chest.

"Hyung, you smell so good", Woohyun giggled as he snuggled closer in Sungkyu's embrace.

"Shut up", Sungkyu whispered, although he was dying from happiness inside. He didn't know why those simple compliments from Woohyun made him tingly.

That moment, Woohyun was sure of one thing: a bed is never a bed without Kim Sungkyu.