Nightmare 1 - Xiumin

EXO Nightmare One-Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Eric you can’t give up on me now” You held his face in your hands “You need to hold on for us, the ambulance is coming” He coughed bringing up blood as he did so “______” “I’m here” You looked directly into his eyes “Tell…tell Nell that I love her…” His eyes shut “Eric?” You shook him “ERIC!”

You bolted up in bed and gasped, every time you had that dream it made you feel worse and worse knowing that you didn’t get to him in time, he was one of your work colleagues and you were very close with him. With a heavy sigh you placed your feet on the cold wooden floor of your bedroom and stood up trying your best not to disturb Minseok who was sleeping on his stomach, things had been tough for him lately, with extra rehearsals and more schedules he got less sleep and you wanted him to get as much of it as he could when he stayed over.

Walking lightly on your feet you unlocked the balcony door and headed out, with the cold autumn air stinging your skin that was exposed, you were wearing a little vest top and a pair of shorts, not ideal clothing for standing out on a 15th story balcony at just gone three in the morning but you couldn’t care less, you knew if you got back into bed that you would be restless and when your restless you quite often wake up poor Minseok.

You stifled a scream when a pair of warm hands wrapped around you from behind and a chin was rested on your shoulder “Why are you up so early?” His voice was hoarse and rough indicating he had only just woke up “I couldn’t sleep” You placed your hands on his “Come back to bed, it’s cold” He mumbled agai

Please log in to read the full chapter