Twenty-six

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

T W E N T Y - S I X

 

Saeron stirs up from her slumber when she feels Baekhyun kissing her all over her face. As she opened her eyes, Baekhyun greeted her with a wide smile. "Good morning, love!" He whispered, pecking her lips. Saeron smiles at him, poking his nose. "Good morning…" she whispers as pulled herself up to sit. Baekhyun follows her, smile still on his face. "I'll take a shower first!" She declared as she glances at the wall clock. Baekhyun pouts his lips, learning that Saeron will leave him behind, but still nods, understanding the situation. Saeron smiles at him before she walks towards her closet, taking clothes she will wear for today. Baekhyun lies back to the bed as Saeron went to the bathroom. He stares at her ceiling, missing the sight of it. He couldn't remember when he last saw it. His eyes roamed her room, noticed that nothing actually changes. He then saw two picture frames on the side table of her bed. He examined the faces on the frame. The other one is a picture of Sehun, Kyungsoo and Saeron while the other one is a picture of the two of them. Baekhyun moves their picture a little forward so that it will be the first picture Saeron will see when she turned to the side.

 

"I am now able to cook for myself, you know!" Baekhyun fought back as Saeron teases him. Baekhyun insisted to cook for their breakfast but Saeron refused not wanting to risk her breakfast. She could have let him if she had no work for the day, but unfortunately she has. Baekhyun glares at her, pissed that the girl is making fun of him. Saeron chuckles, reaching out to pats his head. Baekhyun glares at her as he slaps her hand away making the girl laugh even more. "You're so cute…" she compliments but Baekhyun rolls his eyes, totally pissed of her. "Don't talk to me!" He muttered as he eats his food. Saeron has forcefully bit down her laughter as she doesn't want to annoy the boy even more. Drinking last glass of water, she stands up. "I'm full." She declared, walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth. "I'll drop you to your work." Saeron got a little startled as she heard him say. Baekhyun enters the bathroom as well, hands lightly brushing her waist as he reaches out for his toothbrush that was newly bought last night. Saeron shivers a little, turning her head to him, attempting to glare at him because of him teasing her but didn't after seeing him clueless to the matter. Saeron shakes her head and just stared at the mirror as she brushes her teeth. "You don't have to, just take a shower and go to your work instead." She said, cleansing . Baekhyun did the same before pecking her lips. "I'll go after I'd drop you." He muttered learning forward for another peck but Saeron stops him by pressing her pointer finger to his lips. "Well, looks like you won't take no." Baekhyun kiss her finger and Saeron show him her disgusted-face. Saeron chuckles and then Baekhyun snakes his hands around her. "I'm going to miss you…" He exclaimed, pouting his lips. "I know!" Saeron jokes pinching his cheeks before asking him to let her go. Baekhyun follows the girl back to her room as Saeron walks up to the mirror, plugging the blower to dry her hair up. Baekhyun only watches her from her bed as he looks at her through the mirror. "I hate it!" Saeron suddenly utters making Baekhyun looks up to her. He then smirked after seeing Saeron trying to conceal her hickeys that he had left last night. He then felt his phone buzzed so he torn his eyes away from the girl.

From: Yuki

I don't want to talk about it. Just give me more time.

Baekhyun sighs, pocketing his phone once again. He then returned his gazes back to Saeron only to see her already looking at him. "What's the matter?" She asks as she combs her hair before tying it to a bun. She stands up to see what's wrong with him so she walks towards him, stopping in front of him. "Any problem at work?" She guessed but he shook his head. He reaches out for her and she complies by walking closer to him. Baekhyun guided her to sit on his lap with her feet to the side. He hugs her before kissing her shoulder blade. "It's Yuki…" he started and suddenly he felt her froze. Her face fell and then worries already showing in her face. Baekhyun got alarmed and immediately clarified his words. "Don't worry, I won't leave you. I texted her a while ago telling her that I need to talk to her and I've also told her that we got back together." He explained as he turns her head to look at him. "Trust me." He said pecking her skin. "What if… she asks you to come and y--" "I will say I can't. You're one of my priorities." He assured and she only nods. He then pulled her to up so she will stands up before standing up as well. "Are you done?" She then nodded, taking her bag in the process. Baekhyun looked at her and then smirked. "You missed the one behind your ear…" Saeron turned to him with puzzled look before realizing what he meant. "How? I don't remember--" "I did it while you're asleep this morning." Saeron glares at him, glancing to her watch. "I'll do it in the car. Come on! I'll be late!" She said rushing to the exit. Baekhyun smiles, taking his keys in the side table of her bed before following her from behind.

 

"I'll pick you up later!" He said as he rolled down the window. Baekhyun leaned down to see him, shaking her head. "You don't have to. We will have meeting so I'll be home late." Baekhyun paused for a second before nodding. "Okay! Call me when you got home." Saeron nods before walking inside the building. Baekhyun drove off too, driving to his unit to shower and change clothes.

 

***

 

"Hi, Baekyy~" Taein greeted Baekhyun as they entered the conference room. Baekhyun smiles at her before sitting. The Kim's and Byun's company are preparing for the largest project they have been planning for the year that actually caused the two to meet up several of times already. Baekhyun was assigned by her father to meet up with the Kim's as they have requested it personally. Thinking that it can be a bridge for them to easily close the partnership, he complied with the Kim's request. Baekhyun complied to his father's request as he sees any wrong with it. He then also agreed that Taein's obvious fond for him can also help them close the deal with ease as she is the Kim's only one daughter. Taein has been active to their company as well. He first thought she is no good in business as he only sees her as a party going gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter