the death of you [1]

the death of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i didn't know where i was. everything was dark except for the little light coming down. in the middle sat a young man, not much younger than me but considerably a few years. his eyes were big, brown and somewhat happy. although the blood stains on his shirt said something else. my instincts cry out for me to reach out to him. i tried to in the least but my limbs were stuck to my body. i couldn't move as the overwhelming feeling of dread over came me. i saw his smile. it was beautiful, so uplifting and cheerful but the dreaded feeling tied a knot in the bottom of my stomach. he winked at me, that young boy winked at me but something didn't feel quiet right. my body still wouldn't move and i could slowly feel anxiety rise up from the pit of my gut. everything felt so wrong, so terribly wrong. the boy slowly stood up. his bones crackled underneath his knees. his posture was, how do i say this correctly, stiff as if he hadn't walked for a t least a few days. i tried to say something but nothing left my mouth. it was as if my vocal cords have been pulled out of my body and have been thrown away into the bin. the man's ragged pants were slightly softer than what i imagined them to be. each step he took towards me took my breath literally away. i couldn't stop looking at him. even as he stepped closer everything that surrounded him just disappeared. it's as if i became numb from the inside out. his smile never left his chapped lips. his body looked frail. he had muscles but there wasn't much more to it. without me actually noticing he suddenly stood right in front of me. i now noticed how beaten up he was and how much he looked like my younger cousin, who had been in a coma for at least a few weeks now. the resemblance was suddenly so uncanny. i couldn't believe i didn't notice this before. the man spoke something, but nothing reached me. i kept gaping at him. he lifted his arms and carefully slow he caressed my pale cheek. he mouthed something again. it was as if he was mute but then again, i couldn't hear anything except for his breathing... or was it actually my breathing. i didn't really took any notice as why i am here and... who i actually am. yes i am Kim Jaejoong and i knew that i was 30 already but what is my personality, who am i outside of this dark empty world filled with only my bloodied cousin, Park Chanyeol. i looked down onto the floor and now noticed i didn't have any legs. there was nothing underneath me. my eyes quickly raised to find my cousins friendly gaze but he was gone. he was suddenly gone. i am all alone here. i tried to move but to no avail. i don't know where i am, i don't know who i am and i do not know what's going on.

 

 

i rubbed my tear stained eyes tiredly. i cracked one open and leaned my head to my right. i stared right at my handsome husbands face. smiling lovingly i reached out to caress his face. i felt him stir underneath my head as his eyes slowly fluttered open. once he catches my just opened eyes he smiled just as sweet.

"morning." i rasped out hoarsely. he sticks out his tongue to wet his dry lips. his eyes still staring at me. he cleared my throat loudly earning myself a little squeak as jiji sprang up and ran away from me. i chuckled in the palm of my hand as she kept glaring at me. My husband pecked me quickly and gave me a toothy grin. his teeth almost sparkled the room bright.

"morning." his deep voice made me shudder in need. he seemed to notice as he laughed slightly. "not today boo, we have a busy day remember?" i looked over my shoulder at the alarm clock, which was set on the bedside table. i sighed as the clock had reached 7 am already. he patted my inner tight and kicked of his blanket. i stared at his perfectly molded back. every muscle stretched delightfully as my body grew aroused. 

"yunnie." i whined. he looked back over his shoulder and chuckled lowly. he came crashing down onto his back while turning head head towards me, stealing a quick peck.

"na-ah. later boo. i have to go to work and you to, sweety." he pecked me once more before heading towards our shared closet.

"well, if you're going to wear your uniform can you go and arrest me later tonight?" i winked at him seductively. he laughed loudly. his belly shook from contraction.

"only if you have been a bad boy boo." he winked towards me before putting on his briefs. "ah remind me, tomorrow i have a meeting with the chief, so i have to wake up a little earlier." he buttoned up his shirt. once his chest was out of my sight i looked back at him.

"what's the meeting for?" i asked him out of curiosity. Yunho has been a detective for seoul police department and a good one at that. he was seen as a role model for the most of his students and or his interns. i smiled sweetly as he pecked me once again.

"some case was assigned to us and he wants us to have a quick briefing." Yunho sighed. he grabbed his blazer and swung it over his shoulder. "breakfast?" he looked at me with his adorable puppy eyes i couldn't resist and smiled. i grabbed yunho's dress shirt from the floor and wore it. "you are going to wear that?" he eyed me suspiciously. i chuckled and nodded.

"can't i have my casual day? at least now i don't have to be caked up in massive amounts of make-up and dressed properly." i rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the bedroom. leading him into our kitchen downstairs.

"ah yeah, the life of a fashion model and designer is hard work huh?" he teased me.

"yeah, it is. now sit down like an obedient husband and let me do the cooking." i pointed at him with my evil glare, which didn't turn out to be evil at all. yunho smiled sweetly back at me, making my heart flutter slightly.

i remember the day like yesterday, the day i met my current husband. it was cold that day, colder than usual. the harsh winter always found itself into my body and it didn't help that back then i didn't wore anything else but a flimsy t-shirt. you see that day i had a huge fight with my current ex-fiance. he threw me out without throwing a jacket behind me. i actually found out he had been cheating on me with one of his clients, you see, he was a lawyer. but enough about him. i was waiting outside in some the small park near the house i used to life. it was extremely cold as i kept shivering that whole entire night. it may have taken 5 hours until my ex-husband found me. he had grabbed me by my arm and shook me, yelling at me at how i couldn't pleasure him correctly and that i should blame myself for him cheating on me. i almost believed him until Yunho came allong. ah... yunho in his rookie officer uniform. it looked so cute on him but god did he look y, anyway... he was just strolling around the park during his break when he came across us two. he had grabbed my ex-husband and asked me if i was alright. then a simple few minutes he left again. really, we didn't fall in love right away. although he looked ing y at that time, he still does though.

anyhow, the second time i had met him was when i was working with my model agency. i had a photoshoot near the coffeeshop we now use to drink coffee once in a while. the photographer wanted to capture my beauty with the sultry look of that small shop. we had a few watchers yet nobody really catched my eyes. until Yunho suddenly came towards us. he bowed deeply to the photographer and had a small talk during a small drink break of mine. it seemed that the two of them were friends. when we went back to work yunho and my eyes locked and were kept locking. until he smiled brightly and bowed his head. i had simply smiled back and had quickly turned my gaze back to the camera.

the third meeting was a little bit more casual really. we met each other again when going for a run. we had small talk and one thing let to another and now here we are. happily married for at least 6 years now. Yunho wanted to have kids so right now were thinking of adopting but we still have a few forms to fill out. 

i smiled happily to myself as i presented the dish to yunho. he gafe me a thumps up and digged straight in.

"don't eat to fast honey." i nagged him before i sat down myself. i brought the spoon filled with bulgogi towards my plump lips and took a bite, carefully savouring the taste.

"i know boo. you don't have to say that all the time." he winked at me. we sat in silence for a few minutes in the least before he finally set down his spoon and looked me right in the eye, catching me ofguard. "boo..."

"hm?" i chewed a bit slower.

"i can't tell you much about our cases, you know that right?" he looked lost, sad and looked for comfort.

"yeah, honey what's wrong? did something happen at work?" i pushed my bowl away and stood up. i slowly made my way towards my distressed husband and set myself into his lap, stradeling his hips. his arms circled around me protectively and pushed his face into my chest.

"it's just..." he began slowly. i slowly started playing with his hairs on the back of his neck. i could feel him shiver into my hold.

"you can tell me. don't worry hm?" i reassured him.

"it's just that... this case may be dangerous... and... i want you to know that i love you." he looked at me with a saddened expression. i smiled back sadly as i set my lips onto his for a quick peck.

"i love you to yunnie bear." i pecked him again. he tightened his hold around me. "and i will always love you. just remember that." i kissed his forehead before looking back into his eyes. his expression softened.

"what did i do to deserve you?"

"what did i do to deserve you to." i chuckled and pinched his nose. he smiled back at me naughtily as he suddenly stood up. my legs still circled around his waist he brought me back upstairs. today we will both be late for work again.

-----------------------------

"just lift your arm up a tad bit... yeah like that but make sure to leave you leg like that... yes perfect." the photographer kept t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter