Final

IsItThatSerious.mp3

GOT7's stage is over and the boys are rushed backstage to make way for the next group performing on stage. Mark is visibly fuming as staff begin to detach the numerous wires used to perform onstage, off of the young man's body. He sits angrily as the staff finish and move onto another member. He wants to punch a wall before he feels a hand on his shoulder. Mark looks up to see his leader. 

 
"Go somewhere secluded and breathe." He says before walking away; and that's exactly what Mark does.
 
He finds a spot behind all of the tents for all the groups attending Dream Concert, and completely breaks down. He cries so hard that he gets hiccups. Now he's sat on the ground while BTS performs their current hit, which also happened to be one of his favorite songs. So, not only did he up his own performance, and now he won't being seeing the stage he looked forward to other than GOT7's own. 
 
"This is bull..." Mark mutters to himself before pulling at the grass below him as tears form in his eyes again. He really though this was going to be the performance all of GOT7's old, and new, fans would remember. After practicing so hard he thought things would all go right, that nothing could ruin this day.  
 
"Hey." Mark looks up to see Jinyoung standing besides him before crouching down and sitting in the grass with him. He sits quiet for a minute and the only thing that could be heard is the muffled performance of BTS's "I Need U". 
 
"So... Are you okay?" Jinyoung asks, unsure of what to really say since Mark's swollen eyes speak volumes. 
 
"Uh," Mark says quietly. "I'll be alright, I guess..." 
 
"It wasn't your fault the in-ears messed up." The younger says slowly as Mark begins to yank more grass up from the ground. He nods, but still feeling responsible for his performance. Mark thought that maybe he could have somehow done better. Jinyoung must have read his mind based on what he said next. 
 
"Mark, you had no control over the ed up equipment." He expressed firmly.
 
"Your performance was damn good even after the in-ears and microphone problems." Mark smiles softly and turns his head towards the younger man. 
 
"Thanks, Jinyoung." He throws his hands around the other's neck and pulls him in, cheek to cheek.
 
"Okay..." Jinyoung struggles awkwardly. "Let go."