My Girl

Gangster Boy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Daebak. Daebak. Today also his face is full of bruises”, a boy shouted all the way from hallway to the class. “Say something new”, another girl added and rolled her eyes. “Do you know that he doesn’t have parents”, a girl with wavy hair and absurd looking makeup said. “Now that’s news”, both of them giggled like a kid.

 

/BANG/

 

“He is here”, some kids’ mumbled while some whispered and started to look at him like a pest. But he was in his own world with his headphone on his ear. You looked at his every movement. And he just walked towards his seat and started taking nap.

 

“Kim Jong In. Kai”, your homeroom teacher called him while banging the desk with her stick. “Let me sleep”, he mumbled in his sleep.

 

“Can you please take him to the MI room”, teacher looked at you like there was no other person in the class. “Teacher. But. Me”, before you could say a word someone grabbed your wrist and took you out of the class.

 

 

“Yah. Yah. That hurts”, he winced when you dabbed some medicine on his wound. “Then why do you fight. I feel like I come to school only for you”, you said while searching for some cotton. “Well that’s true. You come here to see my famous handsome face”, he showed the famous hand gesture.

 

 You just rolled your eyes but you also knew that what he said wasn’t a lie. You actually had a secret crush on him but him being him never noticed it and you were relieved otherwise he would have cut that small connection between you two.

 

“You know what happened yesterday. You know that fatty who bullied you yesterday” You just hummed while putting some ointment. “He ran away from us” “S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter