Breathtaking Smiles

Handsome Stranger

"Excuse me?" The blonde's attempts to grab the attention of the stranger failed, so he decided to gently tap on the male's shoulder. A little startled by the touch, the stranger pulled out his headphones and looked up. "Sorry, is there anyone sitting there?" The blonde pointed at the seat beside him, "Every other seat is full."

 
The stranger, Jinyoung, froze and stared at the blonde male standing in the isle. He was slightly taken aback by the boy's good looks. Noticing that the handsome male was looking at him expectingly, Jinyoung quickly cleared his throat and responded, "No! Go right ahead." He then proceeded to sloppily move his belongings from the seat beside him and throw them on the floor by his feet.
 
The blonde cutie flashed a breathtaking smile, muttering a thank you as he took a seat beside Jinyoung. The black-haired male's breath hitched slightly as he felt the boy's shoulder brush against his as he sat and he quickly turned his gaze to the window to distract himself.
 
"My name's Mark by the way." Jinyoung was startled when he was addressed again, and he quickly turned his head to face the cute boy. God, how could anyone be that handsome?
 
"I-I'm Jinyoung." He stuttered, silently cursing whatever unseen force was out there when he saw the cutie, Mark, flash another smile.
 
"Nice to meet you." Mark removed his backpack from his lap and placed it into the ground next to Jinyoung's.
 
When the blonde's gaze moved in another direction, Jinyoung found himself biting his lip, his palms sweating. This boy was really good looking. Like really good looking.
 
"So where are you headed?" Jinyoung was surprised when Mark spoke up yet again, turning his gaze back to his seat partner.
 
"O-oh, I'm going to visit my parents in Busan."
 
"Really? I'm going to Busan too! I have some friends who live there."
 
You mean to tell me I'll be sitting next to this cutie for the whole 4 hour train ride to Busan? Jinyoung was a little too happy.
 
"What a coincidence!" The black-haired male smiled, which was immediately reciprocated by Mark's heart-melting smile.
 
A pause followed where both males busied themselves with glancing out the window. Jinyoung had detected a slight accent in the blonde's speech and judging by his name, Mark was probably foreign. This, thankfully, was just another excuse to start up a new conversation.
 
"Where are you from?" Jinyoung asked, using as much focus he could muster so that his voice wouldn't stutter.
 
"I'm Taiwanese, but I was actually born in LA."
 
Jinyoung didn't notice his eyes widening in interest, but Mark sure didn't miss it. "LA? Wow, I've always wanted to go there!"
 
"Yeah, it's nice there. You'd love it!"
 
"What brought you to Korea?"
 
"I actually came here to learn martial arts tricking." He stated simply with a smile, but Jinyoung couldn't hide his impressed expression. Mark wasn't just handsome, he was also talented. How did he get so lucky to come across this boy?
 
"That sounds so cool!" He spurted out, not realizing how much he sounded like a fanboy until the words left his mouth. He felt his cheeks redden slightly when Mark let out an adorable laugh.
 
"Maybe I can show you once we get to Busan?"
 
No way was this happening. How could Jinyoung be so lucky? "Yeah, I'd love to see it!"
 
The 4 hour train ride went by extremely fast--too fast. Mark and Jinyoung talked the entire time, subjects ranging from what their favorite animal was to what they saw themselves doing in the future. 
 
As the train neared the station, however, Jinyoung's expression visibly saddened. He didn't want to stop talking with Mark. How often do you meet a handsome, friendly guy on a train who actually enjoys talking to you ask much as you do to him?
 
It was then that Jinyoung remembered their earlier promise. "Can I have your number?" The black-haired male asked boldly, "I still have to see your martial arts tricking, after all."
 
"Oh, r-right." Mark stuttered slightly, taking Jinyoung's phone and making a contact for himself. "It was really nice talking to you, Jinyoungie."
 
Jinyoung smiled, blushing a bit at the nickname. "Likewise."
 
The train came to a stop and the two males made their way to the platform in the midst of the crowd of people.
 
"I'll see you around I guess." Mark flashed his perfect smile, still causing butterflies to erupt in Jinyoung's stomach.
 
"I'll text you." Their gazes lingered on each other a little longer, both sensing that the other didn't want to part just yet.
 
"You should probably get to your parents..you don't want them worrying about you." Mark mentioned after a long pause, an aspect of his voice hesitant.
 
"Right.."
 
Neither moved. 
 
If one was to ask, neither Mark nor Jinyoung could answer the question of who initiated it, but after another pause, they were kissing. Their lips moved in sync, not caring about the judging looks they received from strangers on the busy platform. All that mattered in that moment was the way their lips fit perfectly into the other's.
 
The intimate moment slowly came to an end, both males pulling away and smiling at each other. Jinyoung slipped his hand into Mark's, gently tugging on it to pull him along with him. 
 
"Come on, I'm sure my parents will be very excited to meet my new boyfriend."
 
---
 
A/n: ahhhh so cute. I was inspired to white this little drabble oneshot while on the train home^^ it's short but I thought it was cute!