Final.

Tutoring Sessions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

#ding dong#

 

“Ahn LE! Open the door! It must be your new tutor!” LE’s mum shouted from the kitchen and LE groaned while getting her off the couch.

 

“Let’s see how long this new tutor can last…” LE mumbled to herself while walking towards the door.

 

The moment LE opened the door, she saw a lady in red pinkish hair and was captivated by her beauty. She couldn’t stop staring at her until her new tutor waved her hand in front of her face.

 

“You must be LE. I am your new tutor, Heo Solji. You can call me Solji unnie, that’s fine.” Solji smile, and LE couldn’t stand it anymore, she almost melted. She invited Solji in.

 

LE brought a chair in for Solji and sat at her regular place in front of the study table. Solji sat next to LE closely and the younger girl could smell the scent on Solji. “Bombshell from Victoria’s Secret.”

 

Of all LE’s tutors, the one that stayed the longest is only two weeks. The others were either too annoyed with LE, or they just can’t stand LE’s attitude. She doesn’t pay attention, she can even sleep while having a one-to-one tuition. The one that got angriest with LE and left an hour later was because LE cut a big hole in her bag while she went to the toilet. In short, LE is just a troublemaker kid. 

 

Without wanting to show her emotions, LE took out her worksheets to let Solji take a look. This is the ever first time LE didn’t want to chase a tutor off, she wanted Solji to stay as long as possible.

 

After looking at LE’s worksheets and test results, Solji gulped down the lump in but then gave LE a confident smile, “Your results are not that good… But we can work on that. But I need you to cooperate with me, okay? I’ve heard you’re sort of the lazy kind who hates studying and is a prankster, but I believe I can handle you, right? Okay, now let’s shake hands and we’ll start our first lesson.” Solji extended her hand.

 

LE wasn’t being herself and shook Solji’s hands.

 

This is the first time LE decided that she’ll work hard and clear the finals this year. She had retained for two years but her parents still want her to retake it and enter university next year.

 

With that, they started their first lesson and LE being LE, she almost fell asleep after only five minutes.

 

“Feel like sleeping? Oh wait, you already dozed off.” Solji laughed while LE released a yawn.

 

“Stand up.” Solji pulled the younger girl up.

 

“For what?!” LE said with an annoyed tone. She hate moving around. 

 

“Since you’re so sleepy, let’s do some exercises.” Solji started stretching her body and pulled LE to follow her. LE did and it really helped to make her more awake.

 

Time passes quickly, it’s been four hours when the tutoring time should only be two hours. Solji didn’t mind extending the duration because if the extra two hours could help LE build more on foundation, then why not.

 

“I’ll see you on Wednesday, okay? Till then, finish the homework I gave you and I expect a five more marks improvement from you okay?” Solji winked and went off. LE was stunned by her wink and if winks could kill, LE would have already been dead.

 

After lazing around for an hour, LE’s little sister Hani came back from her date with her girlfriend, Junghwa.

 

“Yo! Ahn LE baby!” Hani gave LE a slap and almost got slapped on her face.

 

“Unnie! Daebak, Solji unnie is your tutor now?! I tell you, you’ll ace your finals.” Hani said seriously.

 

“Solji unnie? How do you know she’s my tutor and how do you know her?” LE sat up straight and was ready to bombard Hani with questions about Solji.

 

“Ah… I met her at the lift just now and talked with her little… She is my girlfriend Junghwa’s older sister! I met her a few times when I go to her house. That’s how I get to know her.” Hani said.

 

“Ahn Hani, tell me everything about Solji unnie. I want to know. I am interested in her.” LE said and Hani was shocked that her sister was so straightforward.

 

“Woah, okay, I’ll ask Junghwa for everything about her sister. Meanwhile, lemme go bathe first.” Hani smiled sheepishly and left LE at the living room.

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

Two days later, Solji went to LE’s house on time for their tutoring session. LE woke up as early as 10AM, but acted like she just woke up. She wasn’t ready to give up on her tough image in front of Solji.

 

They proceeded to LE’s room and Solji saw her favorite bar of chocolate on the table, in front of her seat to be exact. 

 

“Woah! Is this for me?” Solji held up the chocolate and laughed, her cheekbones had rose up to her forehead. 

 

LE shrugged nonchalantly, but Solji took it as a yes. Hani told LE that Solji only eats a particular brand of chocolate, and LE went to the supermarket that only the chocolate is available at to get it for Solji. She also heard that the supermarket was far away from Solji’s house, so she don’t get to eat it often.

 

Solji allowed a ten minute break because LE had shown improvements in her work. She opened the chocolate LE bought for her and eat it immediately. Meanwhile, LE was contemplating whether to ask Solji something, but she still did at the end.

 

“Unnie, can I ask you something?” LE bite her lower lip out of nervousness.

 

“Go ahead.” Solji nodded like a kid while munching on the chocolate.

 

“Do you mind having a girlfriend that is younger than you?” LE bravely asked.

 

Solji didn’t put too much thought in it, she didn’t know LE likes her, “Nah, I won’t mind. If I really love that girl, age doesn’t matter anymore.” And her answer made LE fell more in love with her. 

 

“Alright! Ten minutes is up! Let’s continue.” With the answer Solji gave LE just now, the younger girl is more motivated to learn now.

 

Just like this, another two hours had passed. Their tutoring session for the day comes to an end. LE was sad because she wanted to spend more time with Solji.

 

“Solji unnie,” LE shouted before Solji leaves, “Other than having lessons… Can I meet you outside for a meal or something?” 

 

Solji ruffled LE’s hair, “Do well in your finals first, okay? Now’s not the time for meals.” LE pouted and her heart sank.

 

 

Solji’s House

 

 

Solji entered the house and was greeted by a hug from her little sister Junghwa. She spun her around until Junghwa is dizzy and finally put her down.

 

“Unnie! You’re back! How was your tutoring session with LE unnie?” Junghwa pulled Solji to the couch.

 

“It wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter