(_|_)

Her Hugging Pillow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Even when her eyes were squeezed shut, Taeyeon was not able to slip into slumberland still. She hated when this happened to her. She wanted to have her rest badly yet her mind was not letting her. After a few tossing and turning around the bed, she was yet to fall asleep and it was making her irritated.

 

“Ugh!” Taeyeon sat up, facing her body on her right side as her legs touched the ground. She gazed at the ceiling on top of her head; trying to figure out a solution for her sudden insomnia. There were many things happening inside her mind right now. Random scenes from the past, sights of her friends’ faces everywhere and even her sweet times with her lover.

 

Wait.

 

Her lover.

 

Taeyeon quickly picked up her phone that was charging on the nightstand. Texting would not do the thing now so she decided to call the needed person right away. As she was waiting for the other line to connect, she could not help but to feel anxious. She did not know why but she just was afraid.

 

“Hello…?”

 

“Are you asleep?” Taeyeon asked, relieved that the caller answered her call at this hour.

 

“….Isn’t it obvious?”

 

Taeyeon smiled. “I’m sorry.”

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I can’t sleep.”

 

Silence.

 

“Hyoyeonie?”

 

“Huh? Oh, I’m here….”

 

Taeyeon bit her bottom lip. “Can you come over to my place?”

 

“Tomorrow?”

 

“Now.”

 

“….But it’s 2am...”

 

“Hyoyeonie, I want you here right now.” Taeyeon began to feel needy. “Come over now.”

 

Silence.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter