Our Memories

Our Memories [The Empty Space For You's sequel]

 

Our Memories

We used to love during the many days we were together
We used to hurt together- making each other’s pain our own

Where are you? Can’t you hear my voice?
My pained heart is looking for you
Is calling out to you- crazily

My heart, my tears, my memories of you
Drop by drop, they are falling against my chest
Though I cry and I cry, the memories won’t erase
And again today, I drench my empty heart

We used to like each other- you laughed at my smile
We used to cry together- you were pained by my tears

Where are you? Can’t you see my tired body?
My pained heart is looking for you
Is calling out to you – crazily

My heart, my tears, my memories of you
Drop by drop, they are falling against my chest
Though I cry and I cry, the memories won’t erase
And again today, I drench my empty heart

Please come back to me- I call out your name every night
And in my exhausted waiting, I wander around and look for you

My love, my tears, our memories
Drop by drop, they are falling against my chest
Though I cry and I cry, the memories won’t erase
And again today, I drench my empty heart

Super Junior – Memories Lyrics

-----

Yoochun looked at the sight of the slim figure he just left. “Are you crying right now, Ji Hyun? Is that pure tears or just a fake?” whispered Yoochun, his voice really in deeply painful. Yoochun wiped the tears that just fell down hot on his cheeks and tried to understand that everything between him & Ji Hyun already over.

___

Yoochun wake up in the morning and go to the bathroom. He took the toothbrush with his eyes still closed. When he opened his eyes, he realized that the toothbrush he just took was her’s. the same toothbrush with him..the red toothbrush that still left on his glass. Yoochun took a deep breath and put the toothbrush on the drawer. Moment by moment with her in his house keep comes. Yoochun looked at mirror desperately then a memory she spent one night in his own house coming on his mind.

 

Yoochun oppa~” said Ji Hyun tapped her hands on his shoulder. Yoochun who just looked at the sight of the window, looked back and smiled to Ji Hyun.

He pulled Ji Hyun into his embrace & backhugged her, placed his head on her shoulder. "

Don't say  'oppa oppa' like that..." said Yoochun.

"Why?" asked Ji Hyun.

"I don't want you to be the same as my fans.." said Yoochun.

"Yes, but i'm 2 years younger than you, remember?" said Ji Hyun then giggled.

"Yeah whatever..but I don't want to..just call me 'jagiya''or 'yeobo'?" asked Yoochun then chuckled. 

"I wish we could forever stay along like this..” she said while she gave the soft touch on Yoochun’s hand that still remained on her waist. “Yes forever & after..” said Yoochun hugged her more tightly.

“Then..should we brushed our teeth together?” said Ji Hyun then she picked the blue toothbrush. Yoochun also picked the red toothbrush then they brushed each other’s.

___ 

Yoochun took the bread & the orange juice he had prepared for himself. He the TV & took a seat on the couch. He sighed, this couch still make him wanna stay longer whenever he sits here. Again...memories coming on his mind.

 

Whenever Yoochun sat here, Ji Hyun always coming and then she sat beside her lover. Ji Hyun always disturb him while he was doing things.

“Ji Hyun-ah..aren’t you feel tired?” asked Yoochun directly looked into Ji Hyun’s eyes.

“No..why?” she asked him back.

“You always disturb me whenever I’m doing something..” said Yoochun frowned.

“Ah really? I didn’t get it..” replied Ji Hyun then she chuckled.

“Okay..okay I’m sorry Yoochun if I always disturbing you but I was doing that for some reason..” said Ji Hyun, gave Yoochun smiled & her cheeks suddenly blushed.

“For what reason?” asked Yoochun, he realized that Ji Hyun was totally blushed so he teased.

“Don’t tease me Yoochun, I know you were teasing me..” said Ji Hyun again.

“Okay..okay I won’t do that, so tell me what’s your reason?” asked Yoochun.

Ji Hyun looked like a puppy now & Yoochun wanna pinched that cute lovey-dovey puppy.

“Because I want you…ah molla~” said Ji Hyun can’t finished her words. Yoochun smiled then he put his hand on his thighs & patted. 

“It’s already midnight..here..rest here..” said Yoochun made Ji Hyun surprised. Yoochun smiled and then Ji Hyun place her head on Yoochun’s lap. Ji Hyun closed her eyes & enjoyed being on Yoochun’s lap. Yoochun couldn’t controlled it, he smiled then caressed his lover’s hair.

“Yoochun-ah.. I wish we could forever stay along like this..i’ll never get bored to saying this to you..” said Ji Hyun with her eyes still closed. Yoochun smiled & mumbled “O..”. Yoochun still caressed Ji Hyun’s hair until she finally asleep. Yoochun smiled then tickled Ji Hyun’s waist. Ji Hyun that a few minutes ago had already in her dreamland, widened her eyes, she was surprised and pouted to Yoochun.

“Yah~ sleep on your bedroom Ms. Yoon..” said Yoochun chuckled.

 

Yoochun’s eyes were closed feel the warmth on his couch. He really missed that moment. Everything about Ji Hyun..he missed so much.

___

Yunho looked so worried  when he looked Ji Hyun sat on the couch hugged her knees.

“Did you really go there?” asked Yunho carefully, he didn’t want to break her heart pieces that already apart.

Ji Hyun smiled then nodded but her eyes couldn’t lie about her feelings. Tears fell down from her eyes, first the tears fell slow but after that the tears fell like waterfall forced out from her eyes. Ji Hyun couldn’t control her emotion, she sobbed hard like tomorrow she won’t sob anymore.

Yunho felt his heart stabbed with knife, watched his friend..’his crush’ trembles like that.

“There..there..you cried again for him..” said Yunho, he kneeled & pulled her into his embrace while his right hand caressed her hair.

“Yes, just cry Ji Hyun, don’t hold back..just sobbed hard..let your sob out..” whispered Yunho, tried hard to not cry.

___

“Yoochun-ah..do you want to join practice this Thursday?” asked Junsu, make Yoochun smiled then nodded.

“You’ve been quiet recently..your problems..have you finished it?” asked Junsu again.

“I’ve solved it yesterday, I won’t mixed up the practice..really!” said Yoochun then he put his ‘V’ while promises.

“Promise? If you mixed up the practice..you’ll treat us!” said Junsu then he punched Yoochun’s shoulder.

“Araso captain!” replied Yoochun then smiled. Junsu faked a giggle to Yoochun, he knew that Yoochun still had a problem.

“Ah! Yoochun-ah, remember..the song that you told to me before, I need to listen it before make a decision..” said Junsu.

“Yes, cap!” said Yoochun chuckled a bit. Junsu smiled then waved to Yoochun.

“Such a kiddo, pretended to be alright..” said Junsu, he sighed then he left Yoochun alone again facing the basketball field.

Yoochun looked at Junsu’s back. When Junsu finally gone, again...the memories appear. He suddenly remembered on his second meeting with Ji Hyun right in this field in front of him.

 

Yoochun looked the girl who played basketball on basketball field. The girl with the hair tufted on wearing pink jacket & black skirt.

He had a weird looked suddenly when he knew that the girl wearing heels for playing basketball. He bursted out his laugh in sudden & that made the girl paused her act.

The girl suddenly caught the sight of Yoochun who bursted out laugh.

“What were you laughing for?” asked the girl, looked Yoochun with a weird look. Yoochun held his laugh then approached the girl.

“Yah! You knew? I was laugh cause of you! What kind of girl are you wearing that suit for practice?” said Yoochun, he took the ball from the girl and shot in one try. The ball successfully came into a ring.

“That’s my business! Get lost from here, I didn’t want to look at you! Get lost from my sight!” said Ji Hyun then she took the ball & continued giving a shot into the ring.

“You won’t make it if you shot with that feeling..” said Yoochun but he get abandoned.

Yoochun sighed then took the ball when the girl didn’t pay attention on him. Yoochun dribbled then give a smile that will made girls in this country melted.

Yoochun dribbled then the girl try to caught away the ball that still in Yoochun’s. Yoochun moved fast then turned to shot the ball into the ring.

Yoochun successfully made it, 2 score already for him, with his victory smile, he gave the ball to the girl & they involved into a game. 

30 minutes later, they sat on the field with their uncontrolled breath.

“Thanks..” said the girl to Yoochun. Yoochun widened his eyes & looked at the girl.

”What? What did you say?” asked Yoochun, he was unsure he heard the girl thanking him.

“I said thanks..for the game, actually I’m not in the right mood today, someone didn’t come today and…yah I just disappointed he didn’t come and…you came straight away and…”.

The girl blushed, she couldn’t continue her words. Yoochun smiled knowing the red blush appeared on her cheeks.

“Araso..is he..your boyfriend?” asked Yoochun suddenly curious. He expected ‘no..’ from her answer.

“No..he’s my childhood friend..” said the girl then smiled.

Yoochun relieved to hear that, he smiled for no reason and gave his right hand to the girl.

“I’m Yoochun..Park Yoochun, you can call me Micky or Yoochun..” said Yoochun, waiting the girl’s react. “Oh..I’m Ji Hyun..Yoon Ji Hyun..nice to meet you, Yoochun-shi..” said the girl smile, showed dimples on her cheeks.

 

Yoochun bit his lips, remembered that time again.. he really wanted to run into Ji Hyun’s side. Ji Hyun whom he knew was a bright & cheerful girl.  Thought the girl dumped him were almost impossible.

___

“Ji Hyun, let us play basketball..” said Yunho, tried to comfort Ji Hyun. Ji Hyun shook her head then smiled.

“Yah! You already looked like zombie, let’s go we’re refreshing!” said Yunho pushed Ji Hyun out from her house.

“We could get caught Yunho..” said Ji Hyun, her sounds a bit panicked.

“Don’t worry! I wear hoodie & sunglasses also..you wear this” said Yunho threw a cap to Ji Hyun.

Ji Hyun caught it then she watched a little sign on the corner of the cap. She widened her eyes, wrote there Yoochun’s twitter username ‘6002TheMicky’. Yunho didn’t pay attention on it so he already walked, leave Ji Hyun that still remained on her position.

“What are you waiting for? Let’s go..” said Yunho, waved his hand to Ji Hyun. Ji Hyun forced a smile then he walked towards Yunho. Wearing Yoochun’s things made her smile, happy but also sad.

___

Yoochun wanted to leave but his sight caught Yunho’s figure with a girl wearing his cap. He knew exactly that the cap belongs to him because there’s his twitter’s username on it though it's little & on the corner. Yoochun held his breath & watched them that walked closer to Yoochun’s position.

Yoochun frozen when he realized that the girl beside Yunho was Ji Hyun. Yoochun cleared his throath tried to be normal.

“Long time no see, Yunho hyung..Ji Hyun-shi..” said Yoochun make both two people surprised.

“Oh! Yoochun-ah, long..long time no see..” replied Yunho then he make his position closer to Ji Hyun. Yoochun watched them as Yunho made him closer to Ji Hyun. But that doesn’t matter, he just take a look on his cap that Ji Hyun’s wearing.

“Then..i would be back, my mother arranged a matchmaking for me..excuse me hyung..” said Yoochun, he passed the figure that still remained in her position.

“though it’s late, I knew your real reason for leave me…” said Yoochun referred to the girl who stood beside Yunho.

“hyung, congrats..you’re her new boyfriend, right?” asked Yoochun then forced a smile across his face.

“Longlasting to both of you..” said Yoochun again. Yoochun walked towards & not turning back.

If he just want to turned back for a while. He didn’t know that the girl stood beside Yunho were shaking because she held back her tears.

___

Yoochun sat on his couch then remember about what happen on the field. He was really sure that the cap was belong to him. He actually didn’t think about Yunho with Ji Hyun just then, he just used that as an excuse.

“though it’s late, I knew your real reason for leave me…Yunho hyung, congrats..you’re her new boyfriend, right? Longlasting to both of you..”.

That was the foolish excuse, he ever made. He actually think about Ji Hyun..only her..watched Ji Hyun wearing his cap, made him think once again. “Did she really move on? Did she really meant to broke up with him?”.

Memories of Ji Hyun kept come on his mind. Yoochun couldn’t stand it because too much pain when he suddenly remembered that. But he didn’t want to push away that memories.

Yoochun looked away at his private room. There’s so many memories he had with Ji Hyun in that room.

Yoochun sat on the couch. He listened to the music he had been composed. He mumbled then closed his eyes. He didn’t know that a girl approached him. 

“Yoochun-ah..” called the girl but Yoochun kept focus on his song. The girl pouted then she took away Yoochun’s earphone & shouted.

“Ya! Park Yoochun!”. Yoochun opened his eyes & looked away at Ji Hyun.

“Omo..you came? How? When?” asked Yoochun, he smiled then stood up lingered his arms around Ji Hyun’s shoulder.

“Just now, what song did you listen, huh? Did you not recognize your girlfriend approached you?” asked Ji Hyun, she sounds upset.

“mianhae, huh? I just checked my new song..i composed it by myself..wanna hear it?” asked Yoochun. Ji Hyun widened her eyes then nodded.Yoochun smiled then he put his earphone.  

“Hmm, I should be the first one who hear your composed, right?” asked Ji Hyun while she listened to Yoochun’s song.

"It should be the rest of TVXQ's member but this time, i let you.." said Yoochun & smile, he always smile when it comes to Ji Hyun.

“You should fix the part on chorus, it sounds a bit..” said Ji Hyun when she had done listen to Yoochun’s song.

“Listened to this..you must know the missing on your song..” said Ji Hyun give Yoochun a cd. Yoochun take the cd and played it.

“Ah~ I got it..i got what the missing part on my song..” said Yoochun then he smiled.

“as you here, let’s have fun..” said Yoochun. He took his guitar then played some random song. He randomly dance to the song.

“Yah..you should dance too since I’ve played the song..” said Yoochun. There he are, dance randomly with Ji Hyun on his private room.

___

“There’s no use being here, so many memories of her kept appear..” said Yoochun to himself then he opened his front door and opened his garage.

He took his bicycle and rode it to the park near his house. He rode it slow, enjoyed the view near his house. He rode his bicycle far away until he reached the river used to be part of his memories with Ji Hyun.

He looked the memories that kind of the shadow he rode bicycle and lifted Ji Hyun behind him smiled happily. Yoochun shook his head then continued to take a walk to the park. He finally looked at the park he used to be here with Ji Hyun. He guided his bicycle to the spot he used to be when he was in the park. He stuck on when he sees the memories right before when he broke up.

“Wait me there, Ji Hyun..” said Yoochun. He took a pair of ring on his pocket and run to the park as fast as he can. He could see the girl sat with the basket of picnic placed beside her. Yoochun approached his lover with a bright smile on his tired face.

“Ji Hyun..mianhae..i’m late..how long did you wait here?” asked Yoochun then he sat beside Ji Hyun.

“Not long ago..” replied Ji Hyun. She leaned her head on Yoochun’s shoulder. Yoochun looked at his girl, she must be tired because she leaned her head on his shoulder. It just happened when she tired.

“Are you tired, Ji Hyun?” asked Yoochun, Ji Hyun just nodded. Actually Yoochun was tired also but he didn’t want to look tired when his girlfriend was like this.Yoochun then protect Ji Hyun from the sun with his hand.  

“You know Yoochun? Knowing you & having you on my side was the happiest things I’ve ever had in my life..” said Ji Hyun with her eyes still closed and her head still leaned on Yoochun’s shoulder.

“I know..you’re the lucky girl in this world cause the famous singer & actor Micky Yoochun fell in love with you..” said Yoochun, he teased Ji Hyun with his words.

“Talking nonsense, huh Park Yoochun-shi?” said Ji Hyun, she pouted his lips. Yoochun pecked Ji Hyun on her lips then giggled a bit. Ji Hyun widened her eyes then looked at Yoochun. Yoochun smiled then he patted his thighs to give Ji Hyun a code ‘ she-could-lean-her- head-on-his-lap’ .

Ji Hyun smiled then sighed after that she leaned her head on Yoochun’s lap.

“Well, don’t blame me if I falling asleep, okay? Cause you told me so..” said Ji Hyun, she closed her eyes again. Yoochun enjoyed the time she had with Ji Hyun even just have lazy time like this. Yoochun caressed her hair and suddenly kissed Ji Hyun on the lips.

Ji Hyun widened her eyes, surprised with Yoochun’s action. Yoochun’s act make her fly then she closed her eyes, enjoyed the touch on her lips. First, Yoochun  try to be gentle enjoyed the time his lips touched Ji Hyun’s soft lips but sudden their kissed turned into a passionate kiss. He broke the kiss when he took a deep breath then looked right into Ji Hyun’s eyes.

Her eyes were moist & blur because Ji Hyun cried in a sudden.

“Why? Did I surprised you, Ji Hyun?” asked Yoochun worried.

“Nope..i cried unknowingly..” said Ji Hyun. She wiped her tears then she gave Yoochun a smile.

___

That was the last time she smile to him before ‘that accident happen’. That was the last time he kissed Ji Hyun with no hesitation before ‘that accident happen’. That was the last time he saw Ji Hyun cried for him before ‘that accident happen’.

 

Let's stop Yoochun-shi?" said Ji Hyun make Yoochun pointed at her.

"We’ve done Yoochun..i asked you to meet to say this..” said Ji Hyun. 

There were no tears came from that beautiful eyes. He can’t see that’s truth or lies from her eyes.

“I don’t wanna involved in your life anymore..you should leave me earlier when your mother told you to..” said Ji Hyun pointless.

“Is that my mom who asked you to do this? Tell me the truth Yoon Ji Hyun!” said Yoochun, he didn’t believe that words ‘break up’ would come from Ji Hyun’s lips.

“No, that’s my initiative..i’m tired to be with you..you can’t protect me Yoochun..you can’t... just leave like this,huh? Move on while I said to move on, I’ll let you say those broke up words on your own”.

Ji Hyun’s word stabbing his heart. ‘didn’t she understand that I can’t move on & I can’t broke up with her?’ thought Yoochun.

“So..this is what you want, Yoon Ji Hyun? Right?” asked Yoochun determined Ji Hyun.

“Yes, absolutely no doubt..” replied Ji Hyun, avoided Yoochun’s eyes that looked to her.

“Okay..you should let me think first..if I’m ready to broke up with you, I’d say it myself as you wish..” said Yoochun.

“Please, let me hug you this time..don’t avoid it..” said Yoochun as he pulled Ji Hyun into his embrace.

~~~

“Okay..if that was all you want..but please let me just say this words to you… ‘we’ve done Ji Hyun’..” said Yoochun.

Yoochun noticed it, there were a bit surprise wrote on Ji Hyun’s expression.

“Well, last time you’ve said that and this time I wanna said that words to you and I’ve done it, thanks for everything..though I knew that you were using me..i don’t wanna we broke up with some harsh words..and sorry about back then I slapped my hands..” he continued his words then looked at the girl he loved so much.

“I won’t wait anymore Ji Hyun, I’ll move on as you said to me..Saranghae..” said Yoochun, he forced a smile to Ji Hyun and kissed Ji Hyun on the lips for the last time. Ji Hyun also closed her eyes when he felt Yoochun brushed his lips against her.

After that, Yoochun pulled away from their kissing, turned his back & left Ji Hyun that still remained in her position.

 

There he are stand up like an idiot in the middle of the park. Before he left, he caught a figure that he knew for sure..that was Ji Hyun. Standing behind the trees while she pointed at the exact spot same as Yoochun just looked at.

 

i'll appreciate it if you read & comment especially subscribe. :')

sorry for my broken, rotten english :-)