Caught

EXO: The 14th Floor

Your POV

OMG HE LOVES ME!! He kissed me and now my cheeks are burning. I feel like I'm in a cliche chick flick but I don't even care. We both love each other.

"Well it's about time!"  I hear someone say in a relieved tone. I look up to see Sehun standing a few meters away from us with a satisfied smile. Was he watching us that whole time?! What a creep! Luhan and I look at each other and our cheeks become crimson. 

"I cant believe it takes us being injured and trapped on a haunted floor for you two to kiss." He continues way too loudly.

"Pabo shut up!" Luhan and I yell in unison. But it was too late as the rest of Exo have already heard and are staring at us.

"_____!!!" Chanyeol yells excitedly and runs towards us, followed by the other members. I feel so tiny with 11 people standing in front of me so I stand up and so does Luhan.

"Hahaha hey guys" I say to them, Luhan remains quiet.

I'm suddenly attacked with questions

"How are you feeling?" asks Kai 

'What happened to your leg?" asks Lay

"Lay you pabo she fell three stories!" replies Chen

"Do you remember anything?" Tao adds

"Will you be okay?" D.O joins in

"DOES NOBODY LISTEN TO THE MAKNAE?! LU-GE KISSED _____!" Sehun interrupts.

"You two did what?!" says someone who is behind the members. He pushes his way through and I quickly realise its Manager Lee. Thanks alot Sehun, now he's heard everything. All of exo turn quiet.

"Is this true?" He asks the two of us with a cold expression. I don't know how to respond so I turn to Luhan.

He glances at me then turns to my manager. "Yes sir, I kissed her. I really like her and want to be with her." He looks terrified standing up to my manager, but it's so cute that he is trying to be 'manly'.

"Do you feel the same ___?" manager oppa asks me.

"Ne" I reply quickly.

At first he is quiet, everyone is staring at him. His expression looks serious and it seems like he might hurt someone. However suddenly his expression switches into a happy man with a wide smile. 

"Well in that case I approve, although we can't let the public know just yet. I always thought you two looked cute together"

Well that was surprising.

I honestly think he is the best manager in the world. He takes care of me like a daughter, even if he sometimes messes up. A.K.A not listening to me when I said my room was haunted.

"Thank you Mr.Lee" I reply

"YAAAAY THEY'RE DATING" Chanyeol, Kai, Tao and Sehun cheer and start running all around the room (besides Tao because he is on crutches).

"Okay enough boys we need to get going" Exo's manager appears "We still have a schedule today"

"Ne hyung" they all reply and one by one I start saying goodbye to Exo. Hugging each one of them as they slowly start to leave. 

"Since you don't want to rest, I'm going to go the men's room and then we will leave. I'll move the flight back to the original time at noon." and manager oppa leaves.

"Bye noona!" Sehun hugs me. "Now you better take care of Mr. Manly over here okay?"

I laugh, good one Sehun "Yes Sehun I will. Bye!!" and then Sehun leaves the hospital. Now it is just me and Luhan. He has been standing next me this whole time but hasn't said anything in a while. Maybe he is just feeling shy after being caught kissing me in front of the maknae but then his face changes into a smirk and turns towards me.

"So ____. I was wondering if maybe when I come back to Korea, you would like to go on a first date with me?" He asks playfully, suddenly filled with an unknown source of confidence. 

So you're going to act playful huh? Two can play at that.

"Yeah, I would like that Lulu

We both laugh. "Hey you know I hate that nickname, call me oppa" he pouts

"Awww okay, yes oppa I would love to go on a first date with you."

"Good" he smiles

"LUHAN! KAJA!" Exo's manager yells from across the room.

"COMING!" he yells back. "I got to go, I'll see you on our date. Bye _____" 

"Bye Luhan oppa" He then smiles widely and starts to head over to the exit, however halfway there he stops and quickly runs back to me.

"I love you" he says quickly and gently kisses me on the forehead. And before I know it he runs back to the exit and out the door. I can't help but smile.

I see manager oppa return. "You ready to go _____?"

"Yes, I'm ready let's go"