Don't leave me alone again

Don't Leave Me Again

After the war, the three were severely injured and had to take years being nursed back to health. Team leader Hae Rang suffered from severe burns, Captain Ryu Hwan suffered from broken ribs and bullets had to be carefully removed from his body, Hae Jin suffered the same as his captain. Fortunately, the bullets did not hit their vital points or their intestines, so they had managed to survive.

Five Years Later

" Uwa. Don't you think we are very fortunate to get out of this? " Hae Rang said while leaning back against the soft mattress in the hotel that they are currently staying in.

" Of course, but I would never forgive the Republic. They killed my family, but I did everything for them, expecting them to protect my mother. " Ryu Hwan clenched his fist, a frown forming as he thought of how the North Koreans treated him, making him into a monster.  " I am planning to go back, for revenge. "

" Captain, don't you think it is enough that we are still alive and kicking now? Please don't go back to kill yourself. " Hae Jin replied with a sense of hurry.

" No, kid. Can you stand it? We are here alive and not doing anything. What will people think of us? Cowards. " The team leader scoffed.

" But- " " Enough. I will go and pay my debts. That is final. " Ryu Hwan ordered sternly, glaring at both of them. Hae Jin rushed to the captain and grabbed his arms. Looking into his captain's eyes, that is filled with determination and anger. 

" Captain... I can't.. I can't stand the thought that we are going to get seperated again. Please do not do it. " Hae Jin sobbed as he cling even tighter to Ryu Hwan's arm, not wanting to let go. He did not want to go through those anymore. He is happy enough with the 'now' that they are able to stay together and not fear anything or anyone. Why must they go back, and sacrifice their current freedom that they are able to get for now? Why can't they just stay here and not worry about anything?

" I'm sorry, Hae Jin. This is what I should do for my family, for myself. " Ryu Hwan took Hae Jin's wrist, and pulled it off his arm. Hae Jin looked with disbelief, he was rejected. He is going to lose his captain again. He is going to be gone again. This time, it might be forever. Just with that thought, he flung himself at his captain again, holding on tight, not wanting to let go. Afraid that if he loosen his grip, he will lose his captain forever and ever.

" Please don't leave me again.. Team leader Hae Rang and you.. Cannot leave me here alone. Let's not go and kill ourselves. We have each other now. Isn't that enough? Let's enjoy the now that we have. I bet our parents, our family or our friends would hope for that too, right? They would want us to live on and not get ourselves killed stupidly, right? " Hae Jin confessed to his captain, letting out sobs and cries in between his confession.

" I guess we can't help it, can we? This is what our boy wants. " Hae Rang laughed gently as he got up from the bed and approached the two.

He strolled behind Hae Jin and his hair. Hae Jin looked up to him, eyes filled with tears as he was terribly afraid that they will really leave him for North Korea, and not be back again. 

" I guess I can do that much for you, Hae Jin ah. " Ryu Hwan concluded, smiling at Hae Jin. He turned Hae Jin to him and embraced him from the front, soothing him to stop crying. Hae Rang joined from the back, wrapping his arms around the youngest's waist and putting his chin on his neck, sniffing in the sweet aroma that Hae Jin is emitting. While being sandwich-ed in between the captain and team leader, he felt so safe and how he hope this moment could last forever.  

" Please don't leave me again... " 

At that, Ryu Hwan and Hae Rang squeezed Hae Jin tighter in their embrace so tight that there isn't any space in between them anymore. That is to show how much they love their youngest comrade. 

 

__________________xx________________________xx___________________________xx

Thank you peeps, its short but hope you like it. x