Sworn Enemies

Married To My Enemy

Chapter 1: Sworn Enemies

~O~

Normal P.O.V

It was a peaceful day yet again in the Xavier University in which rich sons and daughters of CEOs,Lawyers,Billionaires,Millianoires,Famous Movie actors and ctresses etc. or so they thought-....

"Nerd!"

"Pig-Face!!"

"Coward!" 

"Sly-Bastard!"

Arguments filled the campus as the two sons of two well-known companies in korea argued with each other. Byun Baekhyun son of the CEO of Byun Company and Jung Daehyun son of the CEO of the Jung Company, the two hated each other to be honest not seem to get well with each other since 1st year of highschool. They were well-known because of how rich their parents are but not just that but because of their handsome faces that would make women faint by just a single glance. this is how their story went.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Things to bring:

Bag {Check.}

Books {Check}

Ballpen,paper,pencils etc{Check}

Phone{Check}

Eyeliner {Check}

As I finished checking my stuff I carried my bag and went downstairs and had breakfast and bid goodbye to my parents as I walked out outside of my mansion and went to the limousine and the driver took me to my school. 

As I arrived, I got out of the car with my bag with me. I walked into the gate of the school and went inside to go to my classroom, I sat down on my usual chair as I got my things in place and waited for the teacher to come in class. Every one was chatting and laughing while I am studying.

My name is Byun Baekhyun age 18,Top 1 in class and valedictorian, also known as the heir to the company of the Byun Industries one of the most well-known companies in korea.I am currently studying here at Xavier University one of the most riches and well-known school, So technically my parents sent me here to study and to succeed and follow their footsteps of being the CEO of the Byun Industries. 

Our class starts as the teacher comes in our classroom,it was science time which was one of my favorite subjects along with mathematics. I was taking down notes when a ball of paper hits me in the back of my head and landing on to my desk,I opened the crumpled ball of paper and it was written there ' NERD'.

Slightly annoyed by this, I looked around and I finally saw who did it. It was none other than Jung Daehyun. How I hated that guy he always teases me and make fun of me, we are sworn enemies right from the beginning of 1st year highschool and we kept being enemies up until 4th year highschool which is now. He smirked at me as I glared at him.

We always have fought but he always starts the fight and we always end up in detention but i'm pretty lucky to be still in Top 1 after being sent to detention last year.

After class it was recess by then we all went to the cafeteria, I went to my group of friends which were called 'EXO'  it was simply a group of friends of mine which consists of 12 members.

"Yo baek!" greeted one of my closest friends Chanyeol

"Hey there Yeollie" I greeted

"What happened to you in class? you were glaring the whole time!" Chen said 

"Isn't it obvious? It's because of that Jung Daehyun guy" Xiumin-hyung said as he ate a dumpling 

"Xiu-hyung is right" I said,"Like seriously?! that guy has been a pain on the back since 1st year highschool! and until now he is!" Luhan-hyung said with a pout while being in Sehun's arms(Yeah, some of my friends were homos but were used to it).

"He was and always will" Yixing-hyung said.

As we continued to eat it was finally time to go to class, I went to my locker as I got my books for my next class but when I closed my locker I saw Daehyun leaning on the side of my locker .

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly

"I am just here to visit you~ can't i?" He said and I rolled my eyes,"Shut up Jung we all know that you are here to tease me back off asshat" I said.

"Your a meanie aren't you~? " He said as I rolled my eyes again, ignoring him as I walked away from him,"Tch your such a bratty little asshole aren't you?" He said as I turned around and glared at him.

"Weren't you the one that keep passing on the crumpled paper? your the brat who was been ruining my life ever since you came there was no peace!" I said

"Tch your the same! if it weren't for you also my life would be perfect and peaceful!" He said as he raised his voice on me I just glared at him and left to go to my class.

Daehyun's P.O.V

Damn that retard Byun Baekhyun! he pisses me everyday! tch, ever since he came into this school my life has been ruined. Tsk, just seeing him everyday makes my blood boil and pisses me off.

My name is Jung Daehyun age 19,heir to the Jung Corporation one of the most well-known companies in korea. I skipped class alot of times and yet I am still in the school because of my wealth,I come to school whenever I want to.

I hate one person and that person is Byun Baekhyun the heir of the Byun Industries, I really hate him to the core. Despite he may look innocent he is a person that can ruin someone's life which was mine.

I took out my cigarette and lit it with my lighter as I went out of school and went to the bar that I had been running with my friends. I have named it B.A.P.

"Well well about time,took you long enough to come" Himchan said as I rolled my eyes. I sat down on the tall chair on the counter as the bartender served me with tequila,I took it and drank.

"Someone's really pissed" Youngjae said as he stared at me,"Tch,tell me about it.....I have dealed with that nerd-face again" I said annoyed.

"Hm...? you've been enemies for what? 3 years....until now he is" Yongguk-hyung said while drinking his tequila,"Well...he is pretty annoying....ever since he came into my life he has ruined it" I said.

My phone rang and I answered it,"Hello?" I answered,"Hello Daehyun" I heard my dad's voice,"Yeah dad what is it?" I asked,"After school dress up and meet me at our hotel. Dress properly because I am gonna introduce you to someone" Dad said and I was getting curious,"Uhh-...okay" I said.

"Good. be there at 8 sharp no extensions" He said and then hung up.

I went to my mansion,I dressed up in a black tux and I fixed my hair then went to my car and drove to our family's hotel. I got off the car and went to the elevator as I pressed the 15th floor as I got there I saw my dad with my mom.

"Where are they?" I asked as my dad grabbed my shoulders and we went to the three figures who was facing backwards,who were enjoying the view.

"Daehyun meet Mr. and Mrs. Byun and their son Byun Baekhyun" My dad said as they turned around, My eyes widened and so does his eyes.

It was Byun Baekhyun.