twenty thousand leagues into your eyes

infinite everlasting

Title:: twenty thousand leagues into your eyes

Pairing:: WooGyu

Requested:: marshimaru

Prompt:: vampire AU 

Rating:: M 

Warnings:: blood

 

 

The cold wind bites his cold hands, but still he doesn’t bother to push his hands into his pockets or put on his gloves.  Woohyun remembers the day that he bough Sunggyu the gloves. He remembered telling Sunggyu that his hands were always too cold, insiting that he keep them on.  Sunggyu’s warm smile couldn’t leave Woohyun’s mind as he headed into the alley. 

A shadow swoops over him and he finds himself pressed against the cold brick wall. 

“Why are you here?”

Woohyun shivers and blinks slowly as Sunggyu’s body presses against his.  His cold hands move to grip Woohyun’s hip and somehow he could still feel his cold hands through his clothes.  White clouds billows out as Woohyun breathes out his answer, “I told you I’ll come back.”

Sunggyu’s breath is so warm contrary to his cold lips tracing up his neck, tipping Woohyun’s head back to face to cold moon in the dark sky. 

“I told you I wouldn’t be able to resist you,” Sunggyu whisperes, gently on his skin now. 

A tear nearly escapes his eye as he nods.  “I know... that’s why I’m here.”

Woohyun feels like he could fall into Sunggyu’s eyes forever as Sunggyu levels his eyes with Woohyun’s, his mouth barely a centimeter from Woohyun’s.  “Woohyun... you should’ve ran.  Please just run from me,” Sunggyu whispers.  “Just run.”

Shaking his head, Woohyun reaches forward and presses his lips against Sunggyu’s.  “It’s too late,” he mumbles against Sunggyu’s lips.  “I can’t run.”

Sunggyu presses him against the wall and his cold fingers presses against Woohyun’s cheeks, holding him lovingly. 

“Just take me, Sunggyu, I know you want to,” Woohyun urges.  “I know you love me.”

There’s a slight pause in Sunggyu’s movments before Woohyun could say anything, Sunggyu whispers, “I’m sorry,” and his mouth is back, a sharp pain running through him as his teeth sink into the skin of his neck.  Woohyun’s hands scrambles against his back and he gasps for air as blood escapes his neck only to be Sunggyu’s eager mouth.  Sunggyu’s hands are bunched up in Woohyun’s shirt as if he’s trying to push him away, but Woohyun’s blood and graps keeps him there. 

It only stops as Sunggyu can’t find any more blood and pulls away from Woohyun who’s limp in his arms now.  Woohyun breathes hard, trying to find his breath as Sunggyu holds him, whispering, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” against Woohyun’s now cold skin. 

But still, Woohyun smiles.  “Just kiss me once more,” he whispers.  “Just once more please.”

He’s already fading, his whole world nearly gone as Sunggyu presses a blood stained kiss on his lips.  Woohyun smiles, his cold hands linking with Sunggyu’s frozen fingers. 

“I know you love me,” he mumbles, the smell of blod making him dizzy or maybe it was just the fading heartbeat in his ears.  “I knew it...”

Warm breath in the cold night brushes over his lips as Sunggyu replies, “I’m sorry.  I love you.  Come back to me.”

 


 

sorry that this is shorter than usual ;;;; i might come back and try a longer version when school calms down.  

to anyone who has requested, please check the foreword for your prompt, if your prompt isn't up on the list, could you please request again bc i've been busy and i've dropped the ball on a lot of things including things around here.  

okay, see you next time ^^