Goodbye and Hello

Wedding Dress

Taekwoon sitting on his bed he tried to call Hakyeon who will get married with his bestfriend Minhyuk.

' Hello this Hakyeon I was busy to get married bye '

again this time for 12 call Hakyeon . Leo crying he just hope that he can turn back time and mend all the problems between he and Hakyeon but seems it was to late . Hakyeon will married at 12 pm with his bestfriend . The tears down like cliff waterfall it has non- stop . He was hurt want Hakyeon told him that he will be married with someone leo know.

 

Flashback:

igeon Beautiful lie nae majimak geojitmal jugeul mankeum apado neoreul wihae nan gamyeon soge nareul gamchune  ' 

" Ah hello Chagi " Hakyeon call Leo .

" Hakyeon what you want ? "  Leo asks Hakyeon .

" Can we meet at our first place dating "  Hakyeon wait for Taekwoon answer .

" Hmmm alright I be right there at 9:00 pm " Taekwoon was setting the time .

" ok I wait " Hakyeon hang up the phone .

*********

" Why you want me at here ? " Leo asks while looking at the bridge Han River.

" I will get married ! " Hakyeon was saying it with realx and peacefully BUT when Taekwoon hearing what Hakyeon say Taekwoon heart like want to drop . He was very shocked whant Hakyeon say.

" Hakyeon this is not funny ? " Leo looking at Hakyeon eyes and waht he tell that was joke .

" This is not joke this is reality that I will be married " Hakyeon just smile , he look so calm like nothing happends.

" What I did to you until you want leave me and married with someone else ? " Hakyeon hopes that Taekwoon will thinking what he did at Hakyeon untill Hakyeon want married someone else .

" Tell Me ! Hakyeon ! Tell me ! " 

" you want hear what you did at me "  Hakyeon  hold back his tears .

" Ok I tell you now Jung Taekwoon ! You were change Taekwoon ! Went we date you didn't give me holding your hands , You always make me angry , You never  came when I need you , and another things is you always meet Yoseob and sleep with him . Don't think  I dn't know what you at outside . You're my boyfriend of course I know everything about you . Before I forget I don't think that you know that i was ever pregnant your son and after three week i know i was pregnant,at the same time I was so stressed because of you until I abortion , Taekwoon . You kill our son Taekwoon ! You kill our son Taekwoon ! From that I start to hate you Taekwoon " Finally, tears falling down Hakyeon cheeks . Taekwoon just slient he also crying after hearing what Haekyeon says , He can't he beileve was changed a lot  Hakyeon feels like want faint He don't want to broke up with Taekwoon but he needs someone who love he and take cares about he .

"  Bye Jung Taekwoon nice to meet you " Hakyeon go and never see Taekwoon at back .

*********

' Ting ! Ting ! ' 

 

Taekwoon look at his look like Hakyeon realy getting married.

End Flashbacks

 

Today Taekwoon wake up early and he prepared to go to the wedding of his lover or rather ex-lover . He smiley and then He cry almost two week he keep cry and almost everyday he fell sufered. He love Hakyeon so much but it was too late now he and Hakyeon just memory that lovely.

 

Taekwoon entered the hall sheraton grande hotel . He still remeber that He plan with Hakyeon want married at this hotel but now the plan is gone . Taekwoon was found Hakyeon in the groom room went taekwoon enter the room He was little bit suprised ... Hakyeon is wearing the wedding dress that disappering three ago the wedding dress is only for Hakyeon. 

 

" Hakyeon " Taekwoon patted Hakyeon shoulder from the back . 

" Woonie you come " Hakyeon give Taekwoon smile .

" This wedding dress so suit to you " Taekwoon says while the wedding dress .

"Hakyeonie~~~ " Minhyuk come from Hakyeon back embracing the waist hakyeon .

" Ahhh ~~~ Minhyukie aniya " hit spoiled hand Minhyuk .

" You two looks so sweet " Taekwoon hold back he cries .

" Really Thank You " Minhyuk says while look at Hakyeon .

" Taekwoon can you sing for my wedding ceremony " Hakyeon make aegyo at Taekwoon .

" of course " Taekwoon says while smilling at Hakyeon.

 

*********

" Now  singer who became a favorite of the bride .... Jung Taekwoon ! He will sing sad ending "

Don’t stop, don’t ever look back
Just like that, go go go

The red eyes in the darkness is targeting you
Always ready to swallow you
The moment you get distracted, it’s over, I don’t even know myself
I try holding it in as hard as I can but my body won’t listen anymore

It’s just a weak existence
In front of our destiny that can’t be opposed

Don’t stop, don’t ever look back
Just like that, go go go to a place that can’t be found
Even if your breath runs out, you can’t stop baby
Don’t stop, run away, I’ll protect you

I shouldn’t have dared to dream of you in the first place
In the end, we’re in a sad ending of a cruel fairy tale
In my head, I try to protect you but I keep chasing after you for days
I’m afraid of myself reflected in your fear-filled eyes

I need to hurry and let you go
When all I did was just love you

Wow, the trauma of separation, wandering in a deadly situation
Flowing tears, throw away the lingering attachments
Run away a bit farther, don’t stop
Go into a future without me

That moon will shine on you, hurry and go
Leave before this night is over

Don’t stop, it’s dangerous, don’t look back at me
Farther, go go go to a place without tears
Even if your sad footsteps are heavy, you can’t give up baby
Don’t worry, run away, I’ll protect you

I’ll protect you


After Taekwoon end his song now it is time awaited by all guests of the event celebrating the throw flowers from the bride. Without the thought Taekwoon get thrown flowers of Hakyeon .

" Taekwoon look like you will someone you love " Hakyeon shouted at Taekwoon .

" Hakyeon , If I meet someone someone that I love it is only You ! No one can win my heart like you Hakyeon , You're the who can be everything to me and if I meet someone I love and it's not you I will pretend to be blind so that only that way I will no falling in love someone it's not you , Hakyeon " Taekwoon leaves the hall with smile and cry he don't know what feeling but he will be happy if Hakyeon happy and sad when Hakyeon sad . 

 

 

#TheEnd