The little witch, Hyukkie

The little witch, Hyukkie~[oneshot]

 

“Kyaaaaaaa…..stay away from me you…WITCH!” exclaimed the boy as he quickly escape from the playground and run inside the classroom without looking back.

Little Eunhyuk frown.

That’s not the way he wants.

Ever since the first day little Eunhyuk had arrive to the kindergarten, he had fallen for this cute boy that he couldn’t describe him with words.

However, their first meeting wasn’t a pleasant one.

Flashback

Little Eunhyuk crouch behind the see saw as he peek to see the cute boy that capture his eyes just a few hours ago. He really wants to be friends with him.

“Yah! This is mine, I got it first,” exclaimed a taller boy as he trying to snatch the toy from the shorter boy.

“Miss Kim gave me first!” pouted the shorter boy as he tries his might to grab the toy from the taller boy.

“But I am the one who took it first!” the taller boy said as he tugged harder wanting the shorter boy to release his hands.

A few hard tugs, the shorter boy had fall onto the floor causing bruise on his elbow.

“HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…” cries the shorter boy as the taller boy makes funny faces and began to walk away.

But before the taller boy could walk away, little Eunhyuk who couldn’t stand his crush being bully had stepped out and..

“ABRACADABRA!”

Of course, little Eunhyuk had save his crush, but it wasn’t long after when his crush screamed.

“KYAHHHHHHHH!!!! WITCH!!!!!” screamed the boy as the boy fled away leaving little Eunhyuk pout at their first meeting.

End of Flashback

Little Eunhyuk flopped down on the chair in the kitchen as he pouted even more.

It’s been a few days ever since that incident and his crush had been running away from him everytime he approach him.

“OMO, Hyukkie you are back already!” exclaimed little Eunhyuk brother, Leeteuk as he cupped his brother cute face and give him a big smooch on his cheek.

“Yah hyung!” pouted little Eunhyuk as he rubs off the saliva from his cheek.

“Don’t whine, I know you love your hyung’s kiss,” he replies as Leeteuk turns back to the stove and continue cooking.

Hmm…maybe hyung can help me.

“Hyung…I..”

“Teukie Teukie, did you see my broom?” asked Heechul who walk in and place a bottle of pink substance on the table

Well, Heechul is Leeteuk’s twin.

Leeteuk turn around as glancing at Heechul before answering.

“I thought I told you to keep it in the broom cupboard?” asked Leeteuk as he placed a plate of ugly looking food in front of Eunhyuk.

Oh, by the way, Eunhyuk and his family are witches.

I mean real witches that can perform spells.

Of course, to ordinary humans, they will think witches are evil and they might turn you into frogs or mice to be their own pets.

 Little Eunhyuk glance around as he saw his two hyungs already out of his sight before he dump the ugly looking “food” into the trashcan.

There is no way he is going to eat them.

He pouted and sat on the chair again as he wait for his hyung come back.

To solve his problem.

Maybe his hyung can give him some potions or maybe curse that can make his crush, not to run away from him again.

“Ah, finish eating already, Hyukkie?” asked Leeteuk who walk back and took the plate and place it on the basin before he frowns at the bottle of pink liquid.

“Yah! Chullie, don’t leave your love potion around!” exclaimed Leeteuk as he took off his apron and walk out wanting to get his broom to run errands.

Little Eunhyuk’s mind running wild upon hearing the word love potion.

Maybe, just maybe?

~~

Then next day, little Donghae skipped into the classroom only to find a bottle of pink liquid on his table.

“OMO! Strawberry juice!” squealed little Donghae as he drank the pink liquid.

~~

Little Eunhyuk was doing the schoolwork on his desk when…

“Hyukkie~” which he snapped up and saw little Donghae pillowing his arms on the table staring cutely at him.

Ah, so Chullie hyung’s love potion did work.

~~

During recess…

Little Eunhyuk was biting on his bread when…

“Hyukkie~” blinks little Donghae as he took little Eunhyuk’s strawberry milk and sip from the straw.

Little Eunhyuk just smiled at his crush being so cute.

~~

Little Eunhyuk was walking home where little Donghae had been clinging onto him ever since.

“Hyukkie~”

A wide smile form at little Eunhyuk’s lips seeing little Donghae rubs his cheek against his shirt like a cute puppy.

~~

Little Eunhyuk was taking a nap after parted his ways with little Donghae, his lips slowly curve into a smile dreaming about little Donghae.

“Hyukkie~”

E-Eh?

“Hyukkie~”

Immediately, little Eunhyuk snapped from his slumber and saw little Donghae blinking cutely at him.

“Hyukkie~”

~~

Little Eunhyuk was bathing when…

“Hyukkie~”

Little Eunhyuk was startled at little Donghae’s appearance as he had previously walked him back home after his appearance in his bedroom.

~~

Little Eunhyuk was playing in his room when….

“Hyukkie~”

Little Eunhyuk frowns.

The only thing that little Donghae speak was “Hyukkie~” and nothing more and besides, he will be blinking at him all the time.

~~

“Hyukkie~”

Little Eunhyuk frowns as this was the nth time he send little Donghae home already but little Donghae just keep on appearing out of nowhere.

~~

That night…

“YAHHHHHHHH!!! WHO STEAL MY ULTIMATE CLINGY LOVE POTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The end~